A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Kevin grinned as she walked away, barely resisting the urge to reach over and leave a heavy handed slap to her rounded rear. The sound of the door opening caught his attention and he looked over, freezing when he seen the lady that matched the pictue he'd been given in his file.

His brain flipped into work mode and he brought out his phone, sitting it so that it was taping the woman. He studiously kept his eyes on the table and when Amy brought back his check he spared her only a small smile before he turned back to his job. Thankfully there was also a mirror across from him so he observed her, noting that she couldn't be much taller than 5'2 and idly wondering what sort of threat she could possibly pose to the gym owner.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Amy noted Kevins gaze and rolled her eyes. Though she was sure he didn't see that either. Typical man,she thought to herself as she walked away. Amy took what the cook put out and set it on the womans table. Even sitting she could tell the woman was short but was very pretty. Smiling she walked away and went to the register to get a start on the reciepts she had to file.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Kevin stayed on a little bit before turning off his phone and getting up, taking his receipt to the register and ringing out before leaving a short note for Amy.

Little Lady,
I shall see you at 6:30 tonight. Dress comfortable because dinner is just the beginning.
-- K. Nash

He nodded to the lady on the way out; giving her smile and taking a moment to reconize her face so that when he looked online for any information on her he'd be able to pick her out of a line up.

The harsh daylight stabbed his eyeballs and he yawned; suddenly tired from his tailing and unprompted stake out. He climbed into his car and drove home; letting himself into his apartment and making sure to lock the doors before dropping down--fully clothed--into his bed and falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Coming from the back one of the waitresses handed her the not and Amy smiled a bit to herself. It seemed that the time of her shift went slower and slower. Finally though it was 3 and she left work. Amy walked to her apartment and entered it,going straight for her closet. It never stopped amazing her how many clothes she had,even though Amy knew what she did for a living.

Walking to her closet she picked out a simple pair of jeans,a black shirt with a black and blue jacket. Looking at the clock she got into the shower and began to get ready
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Kevin's alarm went off at 5:30 and he crawled from the bed, heading into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. He let himself drip dry as he headed into the bedroom. He chose a simple pair of jeans and a deep red button up shirt that he topped off with his leather jacket.

At 6 he left his apartment and hopped behind the wheel of the his truck and headed to the other side of town. He had a couple minutes to spare as he rang the bell the for Amy's apartment; smiling as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Having just finished her lip gloss when the doorbell rang,Amy smiled to herself and walked to the door. On the way she slipped on her shoes. Since he had said to dress comfortably Amy had chosen to stick with a nice pair of converse that were actually heeled in the back. She had picked them just because Kevin was so much bigger than her. Amy opened the door and smiled to him before looking at the clock. "Wow. A man who is not only early but on time." She teased with a giggle. She reached back and pulled on her jacket and grabbed her purse before joining him in the hall and walking to the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Kevin smirked as he looked her up and down. "What can I say. I was raised by the rule that if you were early you were on time, if you were on time you were late and if you were late you were left. Besides, I couldn't help but want to see a delicate beauty such as yourself again Little Lady."

He lightly took her hand and pressed a kiss to it; he might a hired killer but he still knew how to treat a woman. He nodded towards the door and offered her his elbow. At the parking lot he opened the door for her and once she was seated he climbed into the driverside and put the truck into gear.

The restaurant wasn't too far, but it was nothing more than a little hole in the wall with authentic Italian decor and real Italian cooking. A little dark haired hostess greeted them with a smile and led them to a table in the back, leaving them with menus and glasses of water.

Kevin took the menu and looked it over a bit before putting it down and focusing his attention on Amy.

"So Little Lady, how was your shift today?" He asked as he took a sip of his water.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

"It wasn't bad. Just dragegd by I suppose." Amy sipped her water and looked at the menu. "After all I had a date to look forward to." She gave him a small smile before going back to the menu. She had never really been here,only when she was ducking from cops or something. Amy had heard good things however and she was happy to try it. "How about you? How was your ummm work today or last night?" Amy asked with a soft giggle
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 am

Kevin rolled his eyes. "It was horrible. I'll never know why he wants her dead. She looks so innocent." He said without thinking. It was so rare for someone to ask him about his day that things he should have kept to himself were flowing quickly from between his lips. "You actually seen her today. She was the lady that had been seated behind me in the diner today." He made a face as he took a drink of water. "Sometimes I think I need to find a better job; I don't like the fact that I'm being asked to kill a woman."

When it finally sunk in what he was saying he blushed and looked down at the menu and then looked around to make sure that no one had been close enough to hear what he was talking about.

Way to go Nash. Get yourself popped by the cops why don't ya.

He cleared his throat and looked over at Amy again with a smile. "So Little Lady, after dinner; since the night will still be young, what else would you like to do? A little dancing? Or a movie perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Amy thought back to the lady in the diner and nodded. She looked like any other woman of innocence. By looking at Kevin she could see he wasn't happy about having to do this. But then again she was happy he was honest with her and didn't even hesitate. She let a chuckle out at how he blushed and let his shifty eyes look around.

"Dancing does sound nice." Amy answered when he asked. She had always loved dancing and didnt get to do it enough. Or didn't in her eyes. Amy smirked a bit at the thought of her doing a whole new dance these days called the 'horizontal tango'. She chuckled a little and looked at the menu before meeting Kevin's eyes again. "Dancing sounds like a good way to end the night."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

"Good and I'll promise now that I'll try to not step on your feet. I'm not very light on them."

He laughed to show that it was joke but he wasn't really playing around. He could do a few moves but anything other than and he was lost and his dancing partners ended up with more sore toes that pleasurable dancing.

The waitress came a few moments later and Kevin grinned flirtatiously at her as he gave his order; winking when she stammered and blushed. When he was done he motioned to Amy when it looked like she wasn't going to turn to Amy.

"I believe the Little Lady is wanting to order too. We've got a busy night ahead of us." He hoped that the implied words would make the waitress hurry and not shoot Amy any dirty looks.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Amy smiled a bit to herself and looked to the waitress. She couldn't help but notice that the waitress couldn't seem to get rid of this blush. Amy ordered and the waitress left with another smile to Kevin. "I think you may cause her to hypervenalate." Amy observed and sipped on her drink. "That or maybe just tell everyone else about the cute guy out here." She nodded to the back where a few waitresses were looking at them. Amy being herself,smiled to them and waved. Blushing they dispersed and Amy couldn't help but let a laugh go.

"Everyone can dance though. With the right person." She finally replied back bringing the conversation back
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 am

Kevin looked over at the waitresses and blushed when he seen a waiter giving him the smoldering bedroom eyes. With a gulp he looked back to Amy, reaching over and picking up her hand and rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand lightly.

"You have to save me Little Lady if they come to get me." He said with a small laugh. He nodded as he thought over her words. "I suppose you're right Little Lady, but still a large lummox like myself, I apologize now for any hurt feet. But I will take your word for it." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 pm

"I promise nothing. Im sure they out number me." Amy replied back quickly with her usual humor and humor in her eyes. It was funny someone as large as Kevin asking for her help to fight off women. In fact it made her smile just a little. "Im telling you now,with the right partner anyone can dance. But I accept the advance apology." She looked at his hand rubbing hers and flipped her hand over so she could slip her fingers between his.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Kevin laughed as he lightly squeezed her fingers. "I'm sure your more than a match for them Little Lady. I could gladly place my life in your capable hands. After all I see the way you work out at the gym." He arched an eyebrow at her before laughing and taking another drink from his water. "So other than Dancing, what else do you do for fun Little Lady."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh Im sure I could." Amy smiled as he mentioned the whole working out thing. "And hey,that working out thing is amazing. I love it." His next question stumped her. It had been a while since she had really thought about what she liked. "Well I love music. Any kind,music absolutley makes my world go around. Art,reading,acting also on the top of the list. Working out of course." Amy bit her lip and thought. "Shopping,very typical of a girl. And travel." She thought a little and nodded. That just about summed it up for her. "What about you when your not following around others?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Kevin thought for a moment; it'd been so long since he'd had any time to himself to do anything that he honestly couldn't remember. After a couple of minutes he just laughed.

"I don't know Little Lady. My job has been my life for the past three years and I try to keep busy. I don't have many friends because of what I do so I find it easier to just keep up with the work. But I think at one time I enjoyed fishing. Or bowling. Something that was typically male in all regards."

He smirked and moved back a bit when the waitress came and put their plates down; a blush gracing his cheeks when she very obviously stuck her tits in his face as she leaned over to fill his water glass.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" She tittered as she batted her eyeslashes at him.

"No. What about you Little Lady, do you need anything else?" He asked as he shot Amy a 'Help Me' look.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Amy leaned back and watched the waitress with a raised eyebrow. She hid the smile at Kevin's look and smiled fakely when the waitress turned to her. She put her elbow on the table and placed her chin on her hand. "Oh just for her to stop placing her tits on the table and cover them up. She does realize we are trying to eat and enjoy a date,correct?" Amy watched the blush cover the girl's cheek and she quickly left. Once she was gone Amy couldn't help but laugh. "Well that worked."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Kevin hid his chuckle behind his glass until she left; the sound low so that he didn't add any more insult to the girls 'injury' as it were.

"Well done Little Lady. Perhaps now the knowledge will get around that this is more than a meeting of two friends over dinner." He looked over quickly and then back again to Amy. "And I thank you for that. I could have told her all day but a woman will only listen to another when it comes from warning away from a man. I'll have to do something big in repayment."

Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:59 pm

"Don't worry about it. You'll find I have no issue telling it point blank." Amy smiled and sipped her water. She was always amused by how dumb some girls were and blind to when a man was on a date. You would think they would get the hint from thier hands but apperantly they hadn't. "You can repay me by showing me a good time." Amy grinned. She was already having a good time and knew that he wouldn't have to try very hard for her to leave smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Kevin smirked as he played with her fingers. "Oh I plan to do that Little Lady. You're going to have a real good time tonight. So, do you have any other questions for me Little Lady, anything picking at your brain that you want answered tonight?"

He squeezed her fingers gently with a smile before letting go and taking another sip of his drink. He honestly didn't care if his dinner went cold; Amy was much more interesting than the substandard food that was sitting in congealed gravy on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Amy took a bite of her food while she thought. Was there anything she wanted to know? Sure she did but had learned to hold her questions until she knew someone. But with him asking her point blank she took it as she was welcome to ask whatever. Chewing and swallowing Amy smiled a bit before sipping her drink. What had yet to come to her was how to ask. She was always one to out right say it so what was stopping her? Amy decided nothing so she set down her fork. "How exactly did you come into your line of work? I mean it's not like there are ads for that kind of thing in the paper."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Kevin sat for a moment, thinking of the best way to say it, then shrugged and just came out with it.

"I started out on the streets after my old man and I got in a fight at the age of 15. Well he wasn't really my old man. My mother was a...well a street walker and night after night she brought someone home and this one never left. He tried to do right by me, I guess I can see that now. But back then I hated him. He wasn't my dad and I wasn't going to listen to him. So I struck out on my own. Fell in with a street gang and refined my skills. I was a good shot naturally and they trained me up real good. From then on I was the number one assassin. I split off about five years ago and now hire myself out to the one with the most money. Now I know you heard that before at your diner, but really the job just kinda fell into my lap. I found something that I was good at and just ran with it. So now I live my life by my own terms and do what I want when I want. Most of the time."

Kevin reached out and took his glass of water and took another drink, setting it down when he seen the time. Standing and offering his hand to Amy he smiled.

"C'mon Little Lady, I hear the dance floor calling our name, and if I'm not mistaken, I think the busboy wants to clean up; I think it's about time for them close. If you're still hungry later we'll stop and get something else to eat. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Amy listened to him as he spoke and nodded. "Seems reasonable." She finally said after a moment of silence. When he stood and offered his hand she smiled and took it. "I think your right. Lets see if your as bad as you think. And please don't feed me anymore. Im full as can be." Amy slipped her hand into his. His almost engulfed it but still left gentle though she could feel the callouses on them. She stood and walked out with him back the truck. Amy looked up as she walked,looking at the thousands of stars up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Kevin followed her eyes up and murmured quietly as he opened the door to the truck for her. "Beautiful ain't it? All those stars burning far away where no one can touch them, to sully them with their dirty hands. The only true pure thing left I think. I wanted to be an astronaut when I a little boy and fly among them. Anything to get out of the life I had." He gave a short bark of laughter. "But I made it out, I guess. But they're still pretty, although somethings I've seen have managed to dull their beauty."

He looked down at Amy and then back to the stars, a plan forming in his mind.

"How about a change in plans Little Lady, I have the perfect thing in mind now. All I ask before we go is....do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: