A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 pm

"Mmm. Well I can't be too angry to be woken up when it's by the one person that I was thinking about." Kevin chuckled a bit as he flipped over onto his back, one hand behind his head and one leg bent at the knee. "Well, it was a rather nice dream, but nothing that can't wait. Not when I have the real thing on the other end of the phone. So you think you'll have a busy night tonight?"

He didn't want to sound like he was jealous, but he couldn't help but feel the anger gnawing at his stomach. As he lay there he wondered about just grabbing some money from his stash and finding Amy and hiring her for the night, every night when she had to go out.

Like that's not creepy or stalkerish. He thought with a wry grin. "You don't have to work at the diner tomorrow morning do you?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Amy ignored the tone of his voice. She knew that tone well and knew he was jealous. She wished she didn't have to ask so much of him so soon but at the same time had no choice. Amy walked to her bedroom and lay in bed just for sheer fact that she didn't have to do anything. Sighing softly Amy gathered her voice to answer. "Well thats good to know that I didn't wake you up in a mean way." Amy let her mind wander to who would be there tonight and praying it wasn't a jerk. "I do actually work tomorrow morning. Not ideal time but thats when I have to work."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Kevin pushed himself up to his elbows, scowling in the darkness. She was going to work herself to death at the rate she was going. Sure she'd been doing it long before he'd come around and they really hadn't stated that they were if they were going to be anything. But he felt a surge of protective jealousy flow through him and he planted both his feet on the ground and quietly started to move around his room looking for clothes.

"Does it make it hard to go into the diner after a night out?" He asked as he slipped on his jeans.

He sat down to his computer and fired it up, plugging in Amy's description and waiting for information to show up....mainly what streets she frequented. As he pawed through the information he kept up a light airy conversation, trying to make Amy feel as much at ease as he could. Even though in his mind he told himself that he'd be ensuring Amy a safe night, he couldn't look past the fact that he was buying her, and he only hoped that she didn't think that he was doing it to get her into bed.

"So, what time are you hitting the concrete? Do you have to worry about being late at all? Is there some pro hierarchy when it comes to who gets the best places? You have to explain this to me."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Amy thought for a moment on everything he was asking. No one had ever asked her questions about her work before. "It may be hard but I don't mind. I have never been scared of hard work." Biting her lip she looked at the clock. She would have to go eventually but was content where she was.

"Well I suppose it depends on whose been there longer out of everyone. I usually am the one in charge. If there is a new girl or a girl who needs help they come to me,kind of like a motherish deal. It helps when your new to have someone there who looks out for you." Amy paused as she heard key strokes in the background but also to think. "I will be out there at night fall. Some girls work in the light but I prefer not to. Then again johns need sex all day,don't they?" She chuckled humoressly at the end.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Kevin laughed. "You have a point there Darlin'. But then again, some John's need a boot to their asses too."

He finally pulled up all the information that he needed and he leaned back in his chair, smiling as he pictured Amy's face when he showed up. At least if he was the one to pick her up for the night he could make sure that she was safe.

The more he thought about it, the more he found out that he wanted to take care of her for the rest of her days. That revelation was one that made him stop and blink. He'd only known the girl for a few days and yet he was already wanting to move her into his place and make her queen of his domain.

Or he could pay for her place so that she could have her own space when she wanted to do her own thing. Either way one thing was certain, he didn't want no one else touching her again in that way. He did smile though as he pictured the two of them working together. She could a very distracting decoy that could prove very helpful on some jobs that he had to do.

"Well Little Lady, it's a good thing that they defer to you, at least you know that you are top dog out there and really if you're not top dog you spend all your time looking at someone elses ass. And that's not always a pretty sight." He chuckled and looked over at the clock, sighing into the phone. "You better get a move on Darlin'. Have a good night ok?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Amy smiled a bit but frowned when she realized what time it was. Time had flown by and for some reason she found that even just on the phone she didn't want to be disconnected from him. It seemed all too soon to her but knew eventually she would have to go. Amy paused for a second thinking about how much she didn't want another mans hand on her or on her. "Alright. I will talk to you tomorrow or something." Hearing him say his goodbye she hung up.

She lay there for a while before getting up. She walked to the shower and began washing her body,if she can't be clean after at least she can be before. Amy took her sweet time being sure to wash and relax her muscles. She knew that she would have to get out so without prolonging it Amy got out of the shower and looked through her closet. Amy decided on a halter top and her tightest ripped jeans.

Walking to the dresser,Amy brushed her hair out and did her make up. Grabbing her cash and putting on her heels, she paused. Amy wished more than anything she was with Kevin instead of heading out to be with another guy who didn't care for her. But then he never said how he felt though she knew he did. Pulling on her jacket she walked out of the house and to her regular spot on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Kevin waited for a few moments before jumping in the shower and then hurriedly grabbing clothes. He stopped as he looked in the mirror, laughing as he took in his appearance. Tight wrangler jeans, a leather vest with no shirt and his hair laying in wet ringlets around his face.

"I'd better be careful or else they might think that I'm trying to take over."

With a head shake he grabbed his keys and wallet and headed down to his truck, jumping into the drivers seat and practically tearing out of the garage. The side of town that Amy walked wasn't far from her place and he made sure that he parked far enough away from Amy when he found her that she wouldn't think nothing was out of the ordinary.

She was standing with her back to him and he took a moment to just admire her form before he got out of his truck. Kevin ran a hand through his hair before walking up and tapping her on the shoulder.

"How much for the entire night." He asked, dropping his voice down low as he smirked and waited for Amy to turn around. "I promise I can afford it."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Amy was watching a girl down the street who nervously was leaning into the car. She was debating on whether or not to make sure the girl didn't get stiffed on the pay. All around her men in cars were showing up but she paid them no heed. Instead if someone asked for her she sent someone she knew could really use the money. She didn't think she would feel right getting into the car and then coming back dirty.

Amy heard the footsteps only a few seconds too late before the tap on her shoulder. Doing a quick assesment she saw most of the girls were gone or trying to arrange a price. Cursing under her breath she turned around with her eyes on the ground. Silently Amy hoped that whatever she was about to do Kevin would forgive her,even if they hadn't declared themselves yet.

"A whole night?" Amy repeated and pretended to be interested in her shoe strap. "About 200 hundred." Finally she looked up and shock came to her face. He was here of all places. She looked around and saw that indeed she was not being punk'd. Then it all came crashing down on her. He was here,where she worked,asking how much to buy her. Silently hurt came into her eyes but she forced a smile.

"But for you,how about a hundred?" Amy tossed a glance down the street and saw the truck. Turning to the girls around her she waved before walking towards the truck,letting him follow her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 am

Kevin seen the hurt in Amy's eyes and mentally kicked himself. What he seen as a surprise she had taken as to mean something else and he followed her slowly; holding the door shut when she tried to open it.

"Now Little Lady don't think that I'm....well....that I'm here for that." He took the money and put in her pocket, looking down at his feet and biting his lip. "I didn't want to think about anyone touching you. This might sound creeperish...but...I'd rather pay for you to stay with me at night so I know that you're safe rather than wonder about if you're ok."

He stopped and let his hand drop, waiting for some sort of response from Amy and wondering if maybe he'd gone too far.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Amy searched his eyes as he talked then sighed softly. Honesty rang out in his voice and she could have killed herself for being so dumb. Seeing him looking so ashamed and such made her gut twist. Amy cupped his face with her hand and kissed him softly. Pulling away she looked to him with a smile, "That's very sweet. And to tell you the truth,I didn't want another guys hands on me either." Blushing lightly Amy hopped into the truck and looked to him. "Well come on,you have me all night."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Kevin followed her into the truck and pulled her into a light kiss before fitting the key into the ignition and the engine roared to life.

"There's a nice soft bed with your name on it, you're going to get your sleep so that you're refreshed for work tomorrow." He said as he placed a hand over Amy's.

The truck trundled into the night and Kevin kept stealing glances at Amy from the corner of his eyes as the street lights sent in low glow into the cab. The outfit she was wearing was one that didn't leave anything to the imagination and he found that he liked that image very much.

"Little Lady....I don't want you to go out again." He started..."What I mean to say is....I want to offer you a job Amy. As my assistant...a decoy if you will. You'll be getting information for me from those that wouldn't normally talk to me....I mean if you want to that is. It's something different than what you're doing and the hours are flexible, they work around you, but there's a weekly paycheck even if you don't work...."

He trailed off and looked back at the road, turning into the parking garage of his apartment and killing the engine.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Amy sat in the truck even as the engine was cut off. He was offering her a new job. One where maybe she wasn't always on her back but instead using her body to help someone else. She sat and wondered what exactly he was asking her to do. Deal with men and lure them close to him? She could do that. But Amy wasn't sure if she could leave the girls like that without appointing someone else or sharing news with them.

Amy looked to him with a soft smile. "You really are willing to keep me from sharing my body with someone else,aren't you?" She shook her head. "Don't think I am not grateful for the soft warm bed or the offer. I am.Just let me out tomorrow night,explain to the girls what is going on. Why I am leaving." Amy shifted and sat on one of her legs. "I will accept both if that's fine. But the bed part,a bed isn't warm without someone else there. Sleeping." She cut her eyes to him. "Just sleeping I mean." Amy knew she didn't have to say it but still did out of habit.

She glanced out of the truck and nodded outside. "Gonna take me in or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Kevin nodded; he understood why she needed too and respected her dedication to her girls she'd come to see as her family. He grinned a bit as he covered her hand with his own.

"Of course Little Lady. No funny business, just sleeping. I promise." He squeezed her hand before getting out of the truck and offering her his hand. "C'mon my dear, my home is your home for the night."

He smiled as he lead up to his place; opening the door and flicking on the lights. It wasn't much, just the bare essentials in the livingroom, a leather couch, a tv and a chair. The kitchen that was just off of the livingroom held more furniture but it was just as spartan furnished.

"It's not much Little Lady but it's home."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Amy smiled as she held his hand withing hers. Compared to her apartment with things thrown everywhere she found she liked the neatness and spareness of it. She never expected Kevin to have a house with many things in it but only because it seemed unlike the man.

"I'll need some clothes to sleep in. And for us to get my uniform in the morning." Amy looked at him over her shoulder. His size looked as though it could fill the entire room. Looking back she stepped away from him and went to explore,liking the idea of this home,Kevins home,being hers for the night. There was no doubt however that the house could use a woman's touch.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Kevin looked around blinking before motioning to the bedroom. "I have some extra large shirts you can sleep in, but for your uniform we'll have to go back to your apartment and get it. We can do that now or in the morning if you want."

He looked around and blushed a bit at the sparseness of the place. As the only occupant in it and with not spending a lot of time there he didn't really have anything more just the bare essentials. Perhaps in time there'd be more life to the place; and maybe it'd be Amy he'd come home to instead of an empty apartment.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Amy went in the direction he pointed before stopping in the door way of it. Her room was full and disorganized where his was sparse. To her it looked like no one lived here or if they did that they didn't spend a lot of time in this room. Briefly she wondered if he ever slept in the bed. Eventually she walked farther into the room and to the edge of the bed. "We can go tomorrow. I can change in the truck,if thats ok." Amy smiled to him before walking back to him and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Where are the shirts Kev? I kinda wanna get out of this." For the first time Amy actually felt ashamed of what she was wearing.

It reminded her yet again that she was happy Kevin offered her something new. It also brought to mind the fact that he had come down to get her when others had let her stay there.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Kevin liked the feeling of Amy's arms around him and smiled down as he cupped her cheek and rubbed the pad of his thumb over her jaw. After a moment of content quiet he pulled away and moved over to the large dresser in the room and pulled open the middle drawer. He a few button up shirts in the drawer and further down towards the bottom were a couple of rock band tshirts from his college days.

With a smile he picked up a black ACDC shirt and turned around, handing it to
Amy as he sat down on the bed.

"There's a bathroom just down the hall Little Lady if you want privacy and when you get back we can plan out the day tomorrow so that you're not late to work. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Nodding Amy left the room and made her way downn the hall. Stripping of her clothes she pulled on the shirt given to her and it hung to her knee's. Not wanting to be uncomfortable but at the same time not sure if it was too immodest Amy took off her shorts from under the shirt. Wiping off her make up with toilet paper and let her hair fall down to her back.

Deeming herself somewhat appropriate Amy made her way back to the bedroom and stood in the door way for a moment. Looking around she put her folded clothes on the floor before sitting herself lightly on his lap. "Hello there."Amy smiled to her innocently before stealing a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 am

"You come here often?" He replied before kissing her back. Kevin had to admit that he liked the feel of Amy in his lap and it wasn't a sexual thing; it was a comfortable weight should have always been there and he was determined to make it so that she stayed there.

"So what time do you have to be at work tomorrow Little Lady? I don't want you to be late. I'd hate for you to get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Amy smiled to him as she thought. She was quite comfortable in her spot on his lap. "I have to be in at 11. And don't forget we have to stop at my apartment for my uniform." Amy laughed softly and looked down at her bare legs and just a shirt. "I doubt they would like if I showed up in this. Or maybe they would but I highly doubt it."

She yawned softly and curled into Kevin. The feel of him against her was nice and his scent made her comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Kevin smiled and rubbed his hand up and down Amy's back, murmuring lowly in her ear as he laid back. "Let's get some sleep Little Lady. Can't have you all bleary eyed at work tomorrow. See you in the morning."

He pulled the blanket up around them and settled down, loving the way it felt right to hold her against his chest in bed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Amy smiled a bit and curled her body into Kevin. The feel of him against her was nice and comforting in a way that Amy didn't find many. Placing her head down to him chest while his arms around her she quickly faded into sleep,knowing for once she wouldn't be tired for work in the morning.

The sun heat Amy's back as it rose through the window,and though nice, it was unwelcome. The blanket was draped across her legs now instead of all of her with the borrowed shirt grazing her thighs. She was still locked in Kevin's grip when she looked up to him. He appeared asleep and carefully she stretched out her body so as not to wake him. The last thing she wanted was to wake him with his job being just as demanding as her's. Or was now that she thought about what Kevin had offered her the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Years of looking over his shoulder had primed Kevin's reflexes so when Amy stretched he woke up; however he didn't want to let her know he was awake yet, so he just opened his eyes a fraction of an inch so he watch her. With the sunlight pouring over her face she seemed to glow and the gentle way she moved so that she didn't wake him made the corners of his lips curl up.

Amy looked to be deep in thought and he was loathe to bother her, so he pretended to sleep and left her to think; surely the change in employment would be causing some concern to her this morning and he was wondering how much convincing he'd have to do to get her to call off and just spend the day with him. He'd set the wire tap on the line of the woman he was following so other than some light tailing he had the day to himself and he couldn't think of anything better than to spend the day with Amy at his side.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Amy watched from the corner of her eye as Kevin's lips twitched. She loved waking with him next to her and wondered if he perhaphs felt the same. With a smirk Amy attacked him and sat on his chest lightly. "I know your awake." She teased and kissed him softly. She was enjoying her spot on him and would give anything to stay with him for the day.

Silently she wondered if he too wanted her around today. She did not want to come off as clingy and desperate so she would leave the choice to him. "Come on. I am hungry." Amy smiled a bit and bounced lightly on him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 pm

He groaned as he tightened his arm around Amy's waist. "Little Lady if you don't stop that, I don't know how much a gentleman I can be." He cracked an eye and smiled wide as leaned up and kissed her nose. It was amazing how much better his day was already by just waking up next to Amy.

"And just what do you want to eat Little Lady. I must confess that I don't have much in the way of food here as i don't spend much time here at home."

He wanted to ask if she'd stay with him, but after only a couple of days he didn't want to seem as if he was some stalker that had no life and was starved for attention. Although if he wanted to honest with himself he was starved for attention and he was more than sure that Amy could give it to him.

He smiled as he sat up, leaving a light kiss to her lips and then setting her aside and getting up, stretching with a growl; the movement causing his lounge pants to slip down his hips a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: