A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Wade smiled, holding her hand, "I know everything is going to go just fine."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Nodding Belle held his hand as they drove to the doctors. The whole time she was looking out of the window. It was a short drive and soon she was out of the car,checked in,and already in the doctors office waiting for him
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Wade stood against the wall, his face buried in a newspaper so no one could tell who he was. The last thing he needed was being arrested while trying to find out the sex of his child.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Belle rolled her eyes at Wade as he name was called and she walked to the back with Wade. She lay on the table and jumped when the gel hit her stomach. "It's cold." Belle giggled to Wade
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Wade held her hand, smiling. "It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Belle smiled and hld his hand.

"Alright.Lets see what we have here Ms.Moore." The friendly doctor said with a smile. Belle let him do what he needed before he began and she watched the screen.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 pm

To Wade it was all a jumble of greys and blacks, "Do you understand whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm

The doctor smiled to Wade before Belle could answer. He pointed to a small spot. "There it is. Small now but you can hear the heart beart." Belle smiled to Wade happily.

"what is it doc?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"To early to be able to tell," the doctor smiled, "But I'm thinking it might be a boy."

Wade squeezed her hand, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 pm

"Could be a girl right?" Belle asked with a hopeful smile. She winked to Wade,still smiling. The doctor nodded. "Could be either but we will find out your next appointment." He smiled to her kindly and looked to Wade. "Are you the father?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Wade nodded with a smile on his face, "Yes, I am the father."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hmm." He said with a nod. Even though he didn't say anything,he knew who Wade Barrett was. You'd be an idiot not to know.

Belle let the doctor wipe her stomach of the gell before putting her shirt back down. "Happy he is too."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Wade smiled, "Very happy. I can't believe I'm going to have a new addition to my family."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm

"Our family." Belle corrected teasingly as she hopped off the table and put on her sweater. She rejoined Wade's side and looked back to the doctor.

"Come back in3 weeks Ms.Moore and we will fing out the sex of the child." He smiled one last time before leaving.

"Ready to bring me home?" Belle asked looking up to Wade
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Wade turned and hugged him, smiling slightly. He kissed Belle gently. "Yes, yes I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Belle hugged Wade back and pressed her lips to his. "Good. Im hungry." She smiled as she took her hand and they walked out together.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:52 pm

"Why don't we go out to eat then?" smiled Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh and your wont hide behind a newspaper?" Belle teased,getting into the car.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:02 pm

"Look...I have to keep myself hidden from others..." frowned Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Belle glanced at the road as they drove. "I know."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Wade frowned, "I'm just...I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 am

"I know Wade." Belle looked back to him with a understanding look
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Wade smiled, "I'm glad you understand,."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:30 pm

"Im suppose to." Belle giggled as they stopped at a breakfast place not too far from the hospital and she got out of the car. She was hungry and this was only reinforced when her stomach growled softly
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Wade smiled, "Either the baby's already trying to talk or you're really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next