A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Belle blushed lightly as she walked into the resturant with Wade. It was a little burger place and she loved the food. "Not the baby. But mommy is hungry."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Wade smiled, "Well that makes sense to me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Smiling back Belle slid into a booth and a waitress came over to take thier drink orders. Once she had those she left and Belle let her eyes roam the menu. She wasn't sure what she was in the mood for but knew she wanted it to be fattening and greesey
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Wade looked at the menu, his nose wrinkling a bit in disgust, "Isn't there anything on the cursed menu that I'm not going to have to work off at a later date?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm

"You can work it off downstairs while I do my gymnastics." Belle told him with a smile and a raised eyebrow. She went back to her menu for a amoment before setting it down.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Wade groaned and sighed, "What do you recommend?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Belle smiled and leaned over the table looking at the menu from the top. No doubt Wade would be working all of this off but she didn't really care. She felt smug she could get fat and then lose it when the baby came but he wouldn't. "Get a bacon cheese burger. With some fries."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm

"That's not to fattening?" Wade asked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh it is but soo worth it." She giggled as the waitress came back. Belle ordered a cheeseburger with thier spicy sauce and fries.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Wade sighed and ordered the bacon cheeseburger and a side salad, "I swear I'm going to get fat..."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm

"You're allowed to with me." Belle scolded and sipped her drink with an amuse smile
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

"Oh no. I have an image to uphold in front of the other bosses. I don't think that I could allow myself to get fat," laughed Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 pm

"Too bad. So sad." She repliedas the waitress came out and sat the food in front of them
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 pm

"Belle that was rude," laughed Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Belle smirked. "No one said I was not rude." She took a bite of her food and practically moaned in bliss
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

"SOmene likes their food," laughed Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Belle blushed a little. "I am hungry is all. Your fault."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"How is it my fault that you enjoy to have sex with me?" smirked Wade/
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:30 pm

"Not. But it is your fault your sperm swim so good. Control them." Belle said and pointed a french fry at him. "And I mean it mister."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 am

"I'll try." Wade smirked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Belle nodded in satisfaction and continued to eat
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 am

Wade smiled and bit into his food, "Good, good."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 am

"Told you. Fattening but so so good." Belle spoke before putting another fry into her mouth. To her this place had the best french fries. Nice and crisp,just how she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

"You were right. I may have to work in the gym for three hours but this is worth it." Wade smiled contently.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm

"I can think of a better way." Belle hinted with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next