A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 am

Belle groaned softly as he kneaded her back muscles. "Trust me, it feels amazing."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:39 pm

"Well maybe you can do this for me sometime," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 pm

"Only if you're pregnant." She replied and opened her eyes to look at him. "Remember, you're part to blame for this." Belle grinned and turned to him even as it disturbed her massage.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 pm

"I guess I am to blame for this. Damn me and my insatiable lust for such a beautiful woman," smirked Wade.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Belle smiled and reached up, placing a kiss on his lips softly. "I think Im gonna take a bath. Will you have one of the guys run a hot one? With bubbles?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Wade nodded and smiled at Heath who entered the room, "Hey Heath! Can you run her a hot bath? One with bubbles?"

"Sure thing man!" Heath smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 pm

"You're so good to me Heathie." Belle smiled to him and looked back to Wade. "I will see you after my bath." She got up and followed Heath to the bathroom attached to Wade and her room. While he turned on the hot water and added bubbles she disrobed and pulled on Wade's robe.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 am

Wade smiled as he watched Heath walk upstairs with Belle.

"Nah, I treat you like the princess you are. Hell, your'e practically the queen of the Barrett family now."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:11 pm

"Well thank you none the less Heath." Belle leaned against the wall and smiled to him again as he left. Shutting the door and letting the robe fall she sank into the bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Heath smiled, "No problem Belle."

Wade was in the kitchen, using his laptop to look up how to make things for a facial. He had promised her a spa day and he wasn't going to let her down in any way.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:22 am

Belle let her head fall back and enjoyed the heated water. She heard the door opened but just assumed it was Wade so she did not open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 am

Justin had been doing some work in one of the offices and when he realized he had to use the restroom, he took off for the nearest one. It wasn't until he had opened the door and walked in that he realized Belle was in the room. He wanted to leave but it was as if he had forgotten how to walk, his legs not wanting to move.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 am

Expecting Wade to just join her Belle opened her eyes to tease him but was shocked to see Justin there. Worse yet some of the bubbles were starting to disappear from around her. Belle looked at him and was just as speechless as him. "You really have to stop walking in on me when Im naked." Belle said when she finally found her voice referring to when he saw her and Wade about to have some fun. Her tone was teasing but blush was attacking her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 pm

"I...I didn't know you were in here...I wouldn't have walked in here if I didn't..." and yet his legs made no effort to move, instead he just bit his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well I would hope not." Belle spoke and pulled more bubbles to her to hide her body from her view. Though they were friends she didn't like the way he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 pm

"I...I should go," Just replied, softly and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Belle nodded. "Yes you should." She then heard the door open yet again and met the eyes of someone she wished wouldn't come here. "Wade?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Wade smiled as he sat on the toilet, "Hey babe."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

"Hey love." Belle spoke softly looking from Justin to Wade. She knew how this would look but still prayed he wouldn't jump to that conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Wade looked at Justin, frowning. But he kept his anger to himself as he looked back at Belle, "He brought you towels didn't he?" He knew that wasn't the case but he didn't want to end up hurting Justin.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:47 pm

"Yes, and he was just about to leave." Belle said softly and pointed to the towels. She knew Wade was mad and would speak to him after about this. "Can I have a towel love?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Wade nodded and smiled, "Of course." he grabbed a towel and shot a cold look at Justin who left.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Pretending not to see the look Wade gave to Justin, Belle stood and wrapped the towel around her body and stepped out. "It wasn't what you are thinking." Belle said as she walked to their room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

"Really because it looked like he was watching you take a bath," Wade replied, not angrily but knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm

"He walked in not knowing I was in here." Belle sighed as she went through her clothes that were in the dresser drawer. She couldn't help but think she could grab more but shrugged to herself. "His legs must have stopped working."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next