A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity with an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:09 am

"So not even alcohol effects the likes of you?" Chris asked, sipping more of his coffee. "Pity. You still have blood and brains. I figured you'd at least get tipsy but there goes my ignorance of the supernatural coming into play."

Chris glanced over at the bed watching his friend. He had broken out into a sweat and Chris wondered if he should try to awaken him. However, he recalled another time he woke Shawn from a dream and ended up being knocked halfway across the room at the club. "So James saved you from a life of what? Subordination? What were you? Some kind of problem child? Some person with a disregard for rules? A renegade?"

Chris turned another page, the name Jennifer Swan sticking out. He decided to leave it there to do a little more digging. His attention diverted once more to the bed. Shawn was on his back, twitching and hissing. "You think he's dreaming of sex with James?" Chris asked. Though he was being sarcastic, the hissing sounds made him feel very uneasy.

Chris quickly stood from the table making his way over to the bed. He ended up bumping into another table, a vase falling and shattering into a few large pieces on the floor. "Shit," he grumbled, bending over to pick it up. He messed around and got a large cut across the palm of his hand. His hand immediately began leaking blood but since the cut wasn't deep, the blood merely lingered over the cut not dripping at all. He glanced back over at LeStat scowling. "Don't even think about it," he warned. "I've seen enough movies to know that the--"

Chris paused mid-sentence as Shawn's body stopped twitching. In fact, the blond now laid still on the bed which kind of creeped Chris out. Did his nightmare suddenly vanish? He got his answer when Shawn slowly got out of bed, walking towards him. Chris backed away and right into a table, hissing from the impact. But the slight pain in his back or hand was hardly the issue. Shawn wasn't awake at all. He was still asleep--sleepwalking--and Chris was scared to death.

For starters, every scientific study he ever read stated that you should never wake a sleepwalker. They listed several reasons, but mainly because you never knew how the sleeper would react and often times, they reacted violently. Shawn was standing so close that if Chris moved so much as an inch their bodies would touch. "Le--LeStat!" he whispered. "Wha--what's going on? What's wrong with..." Chris' voice trailed off as Shawn moved, his body following Chris' right hand. With a frown, Chris moved his right hand again and Shawn's body followed. He used this as an opportunity to lead Shawn back over to the bed, the blond's body eagerly following the cut hand. Chris climbed on the bed, lying down with Shawn allowing him to press his face to the cut. A soft sigh escaped the blond and then he went still again.

Chris waited a minute or two before easing off the bed. By now he'd heard a door slam outside which meant the possibility of James returning. But for now, he had no one but LeStat to confer with so after casting one last concerned glance at Shawn, he rejoined LeStat, leaning against the table. "Got any tape or a bandage?" he asked. "I don't want to get infected and while you're at it, can you please explain to me why the hell my friend is sleepwalking like he's fucking possessed?! That's fucking creepy!" He paused. "You don't reckon he's remembering things from way back when do you? Like, reliving the events in his head? I've heard of people doing that when put under hypnosis, but...you guys didn't do anything to him...right? James didn't do anything did he?"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 pm

"Problem child, I was not. But I had my issues. That of which is none of your concern." LeStat hissed quietly. He opened his mouth to say something else but the smell of sweet, intoxicating blood filled his nostrils. He shuddered a bit before coming back to real life, seeing it was Chris. He shook out of it and looks at Shawn and Chris.

LeStat was old, but he wasn't that old. He didn't know every detail of the supernatural like James did. So he didn't have the slightest clue of what was going on. When Shawn laid down again, LeStat just stood there. He shook his head and flitted away, returning in wining a few seconds with dressing to wrap Chris's hand. He took the human blond's hand and started to clean and treat it with such care that no human could achieve.

"I've not a clue what is wrong with your friend... maybe it's the werewolves being here. Nightmares? Night terrors? I don't know. I'm not an elder. Talk to James. And James is only dangerous when he's angry or horny. Other than that, the man is completely harmless. He didn't do a thing to Shawn, nor did I. That certainly not help our case at all..."

LeStat looked around when he finished ith Chris's hand. I wonder where the bastard is anyway." He thought aloud before shrugging and sitting on the table again. What was wrong with Shawn, LeStat didn't know. He was on the council for war and negotiation purposes with other councils. He was a war person. The history? No. The ability to solve problems and cases like this was not his forte. That's what brilliant thinkers like James was for.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Chris scowled as LeStat patched him up. "Of course you don't know. I have no idea why I even bothered to ask." Chris cut his eyes back over at the bed but his friend was sound asleep again. "I'll let it be. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing." Chris looked down at his wrapped hand. "Thanks," he mumbled before resuming his seat. "I don't know where James is but he ought to be here looking after his "mate". He's probably the only one who has the slightest fucking clue what's going on anyway."

Chris rubbed his temples. Right about now would be the time he'd take a break and go outside for a little air but that was impossible if what James and LeStat said was true. Wolves were roaming the streets of New York which meant going to the surface would be risking life and limbs.

Chris leaned back in his chair taking his eyes off of the text. He needed a break and though he wanted to continue reading up on Shawn's fascinating family history, he needed to do something for a few or else he would burn out. "What else is there to do around here? I need a break."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm

LeStat mimicked Chris's scowl after he finished bandaging him. "I apologize for not knowing all the answers to the world. That's James's job." The blond grumbled, closing the first-aid kit. He glanced up at Chris's question. "There's a courtyard. Fresh air, growing trees that lead into a forest. Yes, we are seemingly underground, but the Catacombs is... I guess, another world. THe underworld." He chuckled.

"And of course, I don't think you'd find our other types of entertainment enjoyable." He said. LeStat look over to see James had flitted back into t he room.

James frowned, picking through the thoughts of Chris, LeStat, and Shawn's dreams. Being a mind reader had its advantages. He heard the questions run through Chris's mind. And to be quite honest, he has having a hard time coming up with the answers.

"LeStat, why don't you take Chris and go somewhere else. Get out of here for a bit... The less people around Shawn, the better." James said, his velvet voice calm, but the worry and nervousness of what was going on with Shawn was evident in his iced blue irises.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 am

Chris got up scowling at James. Though he was pretty used to taking orders, that didn't necessarily mean he liked being told what to do even if it was subtly done. "Fine," Chris grumbled. "No complaints here. Just don't screw with his head anymore than you've already done."

Chris looked over at LeStat. "Well I don't mean to be a bother but obviously I have no idea where the hell I'm supposed to go junior so are you going to show me to this so called courtyard or do I have to risk life and limbs to find it on my own?"

Chris headed for the door and walked outside, standing just outside the library where he waited for LeStat. He took in the tall pillars and the one or two shady looking individuals walking by, whispering in another language about something seemingly very important. Chris sighed hoping that the break would do him good. He needed to help figure this shit out and fast.

---

Shawn's eyes fluttered open. He could hear low voices and then the door close with a light click. The rolled over on his back, eyes rounding on the figure that was James. He stared at him for a long time before rolling over on his side looking away. He wished he knew what the hell was going on aside from the obvious over population of wolves. While he hated being in the middle of shit he hardly knew a thing about, at least if he knew or understood better, he could help James and then get back to living life on the surface, even if he had to move to another state or country.

Shawn felt weird. He was hot and he shouldn't have been considering he was in his underwear already. He doubted tossing the panties would do much to help with his hot flashes. Shawn curled up trying not to pay too much attention to James who's eyes seemed anything but calm. A part of him wanted to ask what was on his mind, but then maybe he didn't really want to know. Also, talking with James meant conversing with his evil mate and he was not going to open himself up anymore than he had to for fear of getting attached to James. He sighed softly, wishing he had a good book to read. At least if he was reading he wouldn't have time to focus the werewolf problem or James in general.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 pm

LeStat grumbled. "Brat..." He muttered under his breath and walked out to Chris. "Of course I wouldn't expect you to get around yourself. A random vampire’d eat you. Unless I got to you first." He said, grinning, showing all his pointy, pure white teeth.

They walked through the corridors, LeStat not looking as black and white blurs flew past them; Ghosts. The cursed ones that would never find eternal rest. They would never sleep, eat, breath or enjoy the velvet touch of a lover for the rest of their existent. It was worse than living as a vampire if you asked him.

LeStat led the other blond through a large corridor. On one wall were ceiling to floor windows, maybe a bit to modern for this place. But non-the-less, outside was the courtyard, which eventually led into the forests. In one spot, immortal children chased each other. But their inner youth had been long gone. In another spot, two mates. Shape-shifters: a deer and a doe. They looked at LeStat and Chris before they flitted gracefully into the forest.

LeStat sat on the bench. The sun barely peaked out from the clouds. Dreary. But much more peaceful than any human civilization. The reason being they've lived too long to make pointless mistakes in their world.

~~

James looked over Shawn, yet again. His brain tried to put the pieces together and figure out what was wrong with his new "mate". The concept of the blond being a shifter made sense. Especially with the information he knew about Shawn’s family. But that…. idea would need proof. Where he would get it? Well, he’d have to figure that out.

He felt slightly guilty for dragging Shawn into this. But James wasn’t one to grovel for forgiveness. That wasn’t happening. So he focused on the problem at hand. He looked in Shawn’s eyes, realizing they had opened.

“You slept fitfully.” James his, his velvet voice betraying his internal stress.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well I hate to break it to you but I'm not exactly a gourmet meal." Chris fell in line behind LeStat staying close. They came across a few shape-shifters but Chris didn't know that's what they were. All he knew was that they seemingly disappeared all of a sudden which was kind of freaky. Once they reached the courtyard, Chis followed LeStat's lead taking a seat on the bench. The courtyard was nice looking, a pretty nice change from the stuffy old library despite it being dreary underground. "So are you sticking around to make sure no one offs me?"

---

Shawn looked away from James, not wanting to look at his face for many reasons, most of them concerning the night he made him his accidental mate. "I slept well enough, not that it matters to you," he grumbled. He wished he could go home but after having plenty of time to think he realized the vampires probably couldn't fix the problem which meant he may as well get adjusted to the underworld. However, that didn't mean he was going to become one of them. He refused. He'd die first. "Have you found out anything new about the werewolf problem or am I doomed to live underground with a bunch of people I don't care for until I die?"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh, of course. James would have me executed if I let you get killed down here. Because Shawn cares for you, James cares for Shawn. And James is... stronger than me." LeStat grumbled. "Plus, your bratty ways are growing on me." He said, smirking vaguely. He looked over, seeing a few children who had once looked innocent, but were now eying Chris with bloodthirsty eyes. LeStat let out a snake-like hiss at them, and they scattered. "Stay away from the children. No matter how sweet they look, they're usually more cutthroat then the older vampires." He said, leaning back in his seat.

~~

"Well, of course I care." James said with a roll of his iced eyes. He leaned against the wall, the candle next to him illuminating his pale skin. He never felt the heat though. "There is a bit of a... theory, about you. But that's all it is. A theory. So, I'll break this down slowly. It turns out your family had quite of a... history with the supernaturals. Especially the werewolves and lycans." James started off, his eyes following the flicker of the candle as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 pm

"I never would have guessed," Chris said, watching the innocent looking children. He vaguely recalled hearing tales as a child about supernatural children but up until meeting James and LeStat, it was all a bunch of lies and fairytales. He could only imagine just what else was out their. Probably dangerous aliens too.

Chris leaned back enjoying the view. Pretty soon he'd have to go back inside and finish his research. He had a hunch that he knew what was wrong with Shawn, but he didn't want to believe his friend was half lycan and/or wolf, if that was all possible. Still, after reading up on his family history it had to be why the wolves were after him. If they wanted him dead then that probably meant he was a lycan. The wolves would want to kill an ex lycan royal and he would fit the mold. On the otherhand if he were part wolf, maybe they wanted him for something else. It was hard to tell at this point.

"So when you're not running around for James, what else do you do?" Chris asked. "You don't seem like the type to just work all day and have no fun."

--

"Oh really? Well why don't you explain your findings. I'd like to know how many hours left on this planet I have left so I can plan accordingly. Good thing I never wanted a family," he grumbled, voice oozing with sarcasm. Great. Just great. My whole childhood's based on a lie and I'm probably kin to a bunch of wolf/lycan lunatics. My day couldn't possibly get any worse. Shawn stared at the wall, waiting to hear just how much worse his life was going to get. He was sorely tempted to just off himself. Eliminate the middle man, but before he decided to hang himself he'd like to make sure he had good enough reason to.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 pm

LeStat chuckled softly. "I thought the same when I was turned. But the children are young.. therefore they are uncontrollable. Bloodthirsty and wild when hungry." He said. When he turned, he was just as surprised as Shawn and Chris to find out the truth of the supernatural. Granted, it was fascinating, but it was scary. To live in a world like this when your young was intimidating. But after a while, LeStat had became used to it, and preferred this life more than the human world.

"Oh, I don't work all day. I'm sort of... on call. When there's an emergency with the underground, I have to be there. I'm a judge I guess you could call it. I work with the law part of the underground. I deal with the executions. I'm part of a... group that decides who gets offed with, and who'll get another chance. James is more of the guardian angel for you humans. I am not." He explained.

~~

James narrowed his eyes, hearing those thoughts flood into Shawn's mind. "No, you will not kill yourself. And your parents protected you from all your supernatural kin." He said, looking at him.

"The reason your not some lycan/werewolf lunatic is because your parents made sure the gene would never be activated. You have a pretty normal life--- Up until now that is." James muttered. "So yes, your parents weren't human. Yes, you have the gene. But will you ever become immortal?" He shrugged and shook his head. "The chances are slim."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:49 pm

"In other words, you're more likely to off someone without thinking twice while James is the reasonable one. Nice," Chris said though his tone had a hint of sarcasm. But that's just the way Chris was and it was hard for a lot of people to understand that he meant well. He just wasn't a guy too open about how he really felt about some situations. Right now he was afraid, but he'd never let anyone see that except maybe Shawn. "So no girlfriend or mate for you junior?" he asked. "I would think you'd be pretty tied down by now. Everyone loves a man in power and don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda pretty. Like the equivalent of a human pretty boy."

---

Shawn scowled. "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. Just cause I'm your "mate" doesn't mean I'm going to take orders from you. If I wanna kill myself I will!" he snapped. But then his face was more of a pout than anything else. He was pouting and anyone who knew him well knew his little outburst was equivalent to one of his tantrums he threw when things didn't go his way. Truth is he was scared and the idea of being immortal only added to the fear that he was going to be eaten by some crazy wolf person.

"I don't want to immortal and I want Chris," he mumbled. "I need to be held."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm

LeStat nudged him and scowled. "Oh shut up. I would think before I offed you. I would think whether I wanted t have sex with you before I did it." He said with a shrug. When the lovers were brought up, he shifted in his seat. "Well... I just never found someone worth mating is all." He said with a shrug. "I mean, I had one but that's a long story." He said quickly and dismissively. "What about you? No one capture that bratty heart of yours?" He snickered. "Oh, and I am not a pretty boy." He grumbled, pouting slightly.

~~

James just looked at him, exhaustion in his eyes. He wouldn't let Shawn kill himself because that would absolutely destroy James. He would ave to burn himself alive just to escape that tragedy. And that was a slow, painful death.
"I will fetch your.. friend." He said with a roll of his eyes. He stepped out of the room and and murmured, "LeStat, bring the Chris here." The haunting sounds of James's voice traveled through the walls of the corridors, just like... a cell phone in a way. They carried messages and secrets between supernaturals for miles, until the sounds of their voices were too faint to hear.

LeStat's enhanced hearing automatically picked up on the sound, hearing the message. "I think Shawn needs you." He said, standing and gesturing for Chris to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Chris scoffed. "Right. So whether or not we were sexable would determine if we'd live to see another day or die." Chris shook his head. "Perverts. That's what you all are and you're just as much a pretty boy baby. You're even pouting like one. I would poke your lip, but I'd scream bloody murder if you bit me."

Chris looked around and frowned. "Need me? How would you know? Wait--never mind. It's probably due to some crazy supernatural powers. Let's go." Chris followed LeStat through the corridors much like before until they were back in the room where Shawn was sleeping. He was curled up on the bed looking rather distant. "Shawn?" Chris crossed the room sitting on the bed with his friend. He put his arms around him and just held him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Shawn mumbled. "Just scared and James needs sleep so I wanted you to stay with me. Apparently he's taking this whole mate thing seriously so he wont leave me alone."

Chris look up at James. The vampire looked very tired indeed and since LeStat had not been too much of a pain, he supposed James might not be as bad as Shawn thought he was. "I'll stay with him if you need to rest. He's right. You look exhausted."

Shawn looked over at James meeting his eyes briefly before looking away, nuzzling Chris' chest. Chris smelled very good all of a sudden and he found himself sniffing around his neck, but then he just sighed. He pulled Chris back with him and they lay curled up, Chris looking very confused while Shawn closed his eyes again.

"I hope everything okay," Chris thought to himself, though he knew the vamps could hear him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 pm

James watched the interaction between the blonds. Their friendship was much like his and LeStat's. Just... minus the cuddling... usually. It was actually kind of refreshing to both vamps that despite all the cold and cruelty in the human world, there was still... compassion between humans.

For most people, compassion for loved ones intensified once they were changed into a vampire. LeStat and James had probably spent over 100 years getting under each other's skin, but still looking out for each other. LeStat still learned from James, incase he had to step into James's spot as second in command on the council. James changed him, saved him, but they never mated. They had sex a few times after James changed LeStat, but after that they grew too close, to the point of brothers. And it was too awkward to have sex again.

LeStat glanced at James. He looked exhausted-- probably having not slept since he mated Shawn. Vampires could run for a while on empty, but eventually it caught up with them. He nudged James.

"Yes, go rest. I'll keep an eye on these two." He said. James looked between LeStat, Chris and Shawn. "Very well. If something happens, you know where to go." He said. James murmured something in LeStat's ear, too low for human ears. LeStat had a guilty look before nodded. James rubbed his back before looking at Chris and Shawn.

"LeStat is going to go feed. Someone else will come by and make sure no one eats you. And er, don't be alarmed if a wolf enters the room. It's a shapeshifter, and she's completely harmless. She'll look after you." He said before he and LeStat exited the room.

LeStat flitted away down the corridors, heading for the exit so he could feed on someone above ground, but not before speaking to a friend to look after Shawn and Chris. As he did that, James headed to a room he had here incase he couldn't stay above ground, or he was needed down here. Inside, it was dimly lit. Very dim, just how it should be for a vampire. The candles lit around the room were the only source of light. James blew them all out in one breath before he headed to the casket in the center of the room. It was mahogany, smooth. Inside it was soft silk and padding. James opened the casket and slipped inside, the pitch darkness and the silence putting his right to sleep.

Soft footsteps belonging to a grey wolf padded along the corridors, heading to the room that held Shawn and Chris. The wolf paced before the door in contemplation before she pulled down the door knob and entered. Her name was Ines, a shapeshifter and a friend of James. She entered, looking at the two blonds with a blink before she laid down, her head on her smoky grey paws and watched the cuddling of the two humans.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Chris draped an arm around Shawn's waist, kissing his forehead. "What's wrong Shawn?"

Shawn sighed, rubbing Chris arms. "I'm scared Chris. I'm...underground with a bunch of dangerous predators and I'm bonded to a freaking blood sucker. Nothing about that is appealing in the least."

Chris pecked his lips. "I know, but at least James seems like he cares about you. I don't think he would have neglected his feeding and sleep if he didn't."

Shawn scoffed. "He's only concerned about saving his council and these creeps down here. I highly doubt he gives a damn about me. If he did he never would have forced me into sex."

Chris opened his mouth to say something else but then he realized Shawn had a point. Things would be going a lot smoother if James would have controlled himself. "I...guess you have a point but you know, he is very handsome. He could take care of you- better than I ever could."

Shawn didn't answer. Chris was a great bodyguard and he didn't want anyone to replace him. James was only strong due to his supernatural powers which wasn't exactly a fair comparison. He would admit, however, that James was handsome. James was very good looking and if he wasn't so damn mad with him he'd be more open to--well he didn't know yet. He just knew he was starting to notice more about the man he was supposed to hate.

Shawn nuzzled Chris neck, the beating pulse tickling his lips. He suddenly had an image of himself biting into his neck and enjoying it. It freaked him out so he turned away, pressing his back against Chris looking around the room quietly, afraid to sleep.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 pm

As LeStat hunted, he was cautious of the werewolves that lurked in the background. It wasn't an exaggeration when he and James said the city was infested with werewolves. He could see two in an alley, feeding off some drunken man, eating until there were just bones left. LeStat shook his head and continued without being noticed. He fed quickly on two prostitutes before throwing the corps in the sewer.

He saw another two wolves, sniffing their way through the streets, on the hunt. The city was turning into their feeding ground. Their territory. And that would not sit well with the Council. New York City was one of the vampire capitols. Something would have to be done about the wolves, and fast. Especially before they got to Shawn. If the wolves were mad at the blond human, they would do everything they could to get to him.

LeStat scolded James enough to mating the human and caring so much for him. Had he never mated, the wolves could have just killed Shawn, and it wouldn't have affected them. But James and Shawn were caught in the middle of this fatal game. Because if Shawn was taken and killed, James would die with him. There was a strong attachment, a bond that James had to Shawn. And if Shawn was gone, James would do everything in his power to follow Shawn. He would kill himself. And no one on the council wanted that. James was an irreplaceable asset to the council. Like royalty. In order to keep James, they had to keep Shawn alive and well.

The situation pissed LeStat off but he would help his creator and best friend with what ever he needed. When he finished feeding, he headed back into the Catacombs, heading back to Shawn and Chris's room. He knocked before opening the door, looking at the blonds before looking at Ines, ushering her out of the room. He then looked back at Chris and Shawn.

"Er... I was just above ground. It's going to be a while since you can return up there, I'm afraid. The werewolves have done quite a... number on the city." He said with a sigh. Indeed, it was true. Thanks to the werewolves' agenda, the city that never sleeps was at rest... for now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Shawn rolled over in Chris' arms. "Great. Just great."

Chris rubbed Shawn's side lovingly. "Don't get so upset. I don't want you stressed out or anything. I was gonna try and sneak you out of here, but LeStat probably just saved our lives. No point in us escaping if we're going to be eaten as soon as we surface." Chris peeled away from Shawn, who pouted. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm just gonna read through some more books. Get some rest."

Shawn sighed, rolling over on his side. Every time he closed his eyes he would have dreams about a past he hardly remembered which was why he wasn't exactly happy about going to sleep. However, after a while he could no longer fight it and sleep overcame him.

---

Chris sat at the table, watching LeStat but not really. He was zoned out thinking of ways he could possibly help the situation. Offering Shawn to the wolves was out of the question, but he wondered if they would be willing to negotiate somehow. Problem is, he had no idea how he would bargain with wolves when it seemed as if all they wanted was Shawn. "Vampires and Lycans alike live long- forever even. Shawn's got to have a relative living somewhere. We just need to locate them and somehow get out of New York or get them here," he muttered to himself, moreso just thinking out loud.

He glanced over at Shawn who was now twisting and groaning on the bed. He was probably having another nightmare. "I wish I knew what was going on in his head. Dreams paint a portrait of your desires or fears- various things. His dreams could probably help us piece together an answer to the problem."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 am

LeStat looked at him. "That's actually not a bad idea. If Shawn had any living relatives, they could explain to us how to save him. But finding one is an issue. Hunting down relatives is a special task. And the trackers that are trained for that are hard to find. I mean... if it was finding Shawn himself, I could do that. But finding his relative requires a very distinct sense of smell." He sighed. "Plus, trackers aren't always cooperative. Most of them are shifters and while most shifters are good, some of them are... not so willing."

He got up and leaned against a window, rain pelting on it. Surely, he could persuade a tracker to cooperate. But finding one in this portion of the Catacombs were tricky. He nor James had the ability to hunt down long lost relatives. Their vampiric abilities only went so far. He looked at Chris. "I'll speak to James. He usually knows what to do." He said, watching the rain fall on the glass.

~~

The fresh eyes of a newborn vampire wandered the forest he was in. Bite holes on his neck slowly began to close. Viktor looked at his fledgling, his new creation.

From James's perspective, the word seemed new. Like he was reborn. A burning hunger flared in his throat, but he had so many questions, he almost ignored it. He looked up at his creator, his pale blue eyes filled with desire for the truth. Vik simply smiled, and held out his hands for James, which the newborn took. Once he was to his feet, Vik led him to of the forest and into a ghost of a town, which had been overrun by vampires.

Questions began to flood from James's mouth as he watched vampires feed, some fight, some hide. And when he saw two vampires, kissing passionately, Vik answered before James could even ask.

"The mating process, my child. One day, you will find your soul mate. And you will die for them. You will protect them unconditionally, and you will devote you existence to their safety and happiness. It is one of the most important aspects of out kind. Never forget it, and never abuse it."

The scene suddenly changed. James was watching Shawn. The beautiful blond was radiating. He was smiling at James, his smile bright. It lit up James's world. Shawn was James's perfection. He was what James needed, what he wanted. James would give up his eternal existence for the sweet human. His love.

But the light suddenly faded. A salivating werewolf stood right behind his Shawn. James growled and snarled, trying to run towards Shawn, to save his mate. But it seemed no matter how fast and hard he ran. he couldn't get to Shawn. He tried yelling his warning to Shawn, telling him to run. But his voice was silent, like someone put him on mute. James's eyes couldn't look away as the werewolf bit into Shawn's neck, the beginning of the gruesome murder of his mate. His love. His eternal better half. James fell to his knees, his undead heart shattering. Shawn as gone. James's eyes fell closed. He was gone too--

James's eyes snapped open, and he shoved the lid of his casket open, sitting up abruptly and panting. He needed to save his mate. He needed to figure this out. Before he lost Shawn, and lost himself.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Shawn sat on the kitchen floor in tears. There was blood everywhere and his parents nowhere to be found. Silent footsteps approached him picking him up by his slumped shoulders and sitting him on the table.

"Grandfather." He rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, my child. It is I and I have to disappear for a while." Ebenezer paced back and forth, the wheels turning in his head.as if trying to decide how much to reveal. "You have a destiny to fulfill child whether your parents like it or not. You maybe become what you truly are or may not but you shall face your destiny one way or the other. The wolves..."

Ebenezer stared at Shawn, his face neither compassionate, sad, or anything. It was his usual cold, blank face with a stare so chilling it almost always scared him. "My child, they will come for you. Your truer form may help you escape with your life but I fear they may not stop until we're all dead. I don't know what would be worse- our lineage going extinct or allowing you to remain the pathetic weakling your parents wanted you to be."

Ebenezer looked up just as another man appeared in the room. "Constantine. You're late."

He bowed, his bright red eyes suddenly changing back to their truer color. "Wolves are everywhere no doubt rejoicing in their deed. I had to kill a few to even get here."

Ebenezer hissed. "Are you mad Constantine?!"

Constantine rolled his eyes. "Would you have rather I died father?"

Ebenezer hissed again turning his attention to the child Shawn, who was now in tears staring at the floor. "Hide him. We'll disappear. The wolves outnumber us ten to one. I'd rather he grow up pathetic than for our legacy to come to an end. See that he's hidden well then you disappear. We'll be found when he seeks us out.

--

Chris watched the blonde twist and turn on the bed, the names "Ebenezer" and "Constantine" escaping him between the hisses and groans. "Another nightmare but those names are familiar." Chris quickly grabbed the book on the Lycans lineage and began going through the list of Shawn's ancestors. "Here it is. Ebenezer Swan. Shawn's grandfather who mysteriously disappeared." Cris scowled. "Mysterious my ass. I bet you anything he knows what's going on and why the wolves are so pissy. We need to find his ass, but talk with James first."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 pm

LeStat peeked over Chris's shoulder, reading the section. "Oh..." He trailed off. He didn't know a thing about the Swans until now. But chances are that James knew something. He knew everything. The bastard was 3000 years old. "I have an idea how to find him, but we need James to do it. Speaking of which, he's probably awake. He should know about this anyway." He said. "Don't go anywhere." LeStat said before flitting away, out of the room.

He went into James's room, seeing his creator awake, sitting in his coffin. The elder vampire looked up. "LeStat..." He trailed off as LeStat's thoughts came flooding into his head in a rush. He swayed a bit, the information hitting him like a ton of bricks. Ebenezer Swan. James never met him but he heard of him. He immediately jumped out of his coffin, looking at LeStat when his thoughts mentioned a tracker.

He stormed out, LeStat behind him. "Where are we going to find a track-- No LeStat."

The blond grinned. "Oh Jamesy, she doesn't hate you that much. She'll help..." He trailed off as they entered the room where Chris and Shawn were in.

James groan, running a hand over his face. "She won't help. She hates me. Loathes me. And you know it." He said, sitting at the table where all the books were spread out.

LeStat gave him a look. "Vik sent all the best trackers to Romania. She's our only hope of finding Shawn's relative." He said, and looked at Chris, who must be clueless. "His ex is the only tracker in our radius." He said before looking at James, who was glaring at LeStat the entire time. "James. It's time see Angelina. Shawn's your mate anyway. It shouldn't effect you."

James continued to glare. "It's not that. She said she'd burn me alive if she ever saw me again. That was 500 years ago and she's still mad. I don't underestimate her."

The blond vampire gave him a tired look for a good three minutes until James broke.

"Fine! My god, keep your thoughts to yourself." James huffed and stood up, looking at Chris. "I think you should come with us. Perhaps you'll be better at persuading her than either of us. She's a shifter, don't worry. She's harmless... well, to humans." James grumbled, lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 am

Chris looked between the two vamps warily. "I know you both don't expect me to just leave him behind." Chris scowled. "No. Someone has to stay with Shawn and since you two are the only ones I trust, either he comes with us or one of us stays behind. You know that's only fair."

Chris looked back at the names in the book. He hoped this tracker was very good. Of course, it's been many years since Ebenezer was seen so as a Lycan he probably hid himself damned good if no one, not even these vamps from the counsel, knew of his whereabouts.

Shawn rolled over on the bed again, hair covering his face as he rested. He was probably in the midst of yet another fitful sleep. Chris sighed. Leaving him alone was not an option. "This tracker sounds like an old girlfriend. Even so she had better comply."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:03 pm

James raised a brow. "Of course not. He's my mate. I wouldn't leave him without protection..." He trailed off, his wise, pale eyes scanning over Shawn. He was beautiful, and James just wanted to brush the hair from his face and kiss his sweet looking lips. If he'd been human, his heart would of skipped a beat, and he'd have been flushed from the love and lust he felt for Shawn.

The eldest vampire shook his head a bit, clearing his head. "Awake him. We need to be quick about this. Time is running out." He said quietly, his eyes wandering over to the rain pelting on the stained windows.

LeStat nodded in agreement. "Above ground, the city is deserted." He said before snorting. "Quietest it's ever been." The blond vampire began to shift through the books, reading at an inhuman speed and trying to find something on Ebenezer's whereabouts, to give Angelina a head start. But it was futile. LeStat closed the books for now, looking back at James.

"It seems Ebenezer is quite the ghost. I can't even find a starting point. It's as if he vanished into thin air." He said, his pale eyes also shifting to the pelting rain.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:29 pm

"Okay, okay," Chris grumbled. "Hold your damn horses." Chris walked over to the bed and sat, running a hand over Shawn's forehead. "Shawn? Shawn baby its time to wake up."

Shawn rolled over groaning. He did not want to wake up but he reluctantly opened his eyes staring at Chris. He sat up, stretching a little. "What? Why I gotta get up?"

Chris looked over at the two vamps. "So is he staying or going?"

Shawn crossed his arms over his chest, feeling very exposed in his underwear. They were all men true enough, but he still felt odd around James. Maybe it was the unwanted attachment he felt to him- he didn't know. He found himself looking at James, eyes misty with lust. It scared him because for a moment he wanted him, but then he forced his eyes to look away. "Where am I going?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 am

James let a low growl rumble in his chest at the affection Chris gave Shawn. LeStat nudged him. James knew he shouldn't be jealous, but he couldn't help it. Call i instinct or whatever, but the animal part of James wanted to keep his mate all to himself. No one else's. He was the lion, Shawn was his gorgeous mated lioness. Shawn was forbidden fruit that only James could taste.

When James got his head focused, he looked at Shawn. The look the blond was giving him almost made him forget what he was saying. His eyes clouded for a moment with lust. Sweet lust. He almost had to resist the urge to purr.

"We're um... We're going to find your relative, Shawn. Ebenezer Swan. We think he could help us. He might be able to explain why the wolves want your blood. He could have pissed off the werewolves, and they want to end your entire bloodline... But I'm not letting that happen." He said the last part quietly. James would be a pile of ashes before someone touched Shawn. Unrequited love or not, James would never stop caring for Shawn. Even if they didn't know too much about each other...

LeStat looked between them. "We're going to see a tracker, Angelina. She's one of the best and the only one around... It'd be best if you came with us. Jamesy here wouldn't trust anyone here to look after you two while we searched for Ebenezer. Are you up to going, Shawn?" He asked, his pale eyes shifting to said blond.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Shawn could, despite being half way across the room, hear the low growl in James' chest. It made him shiver, but he quickly busied himself nuzzling Chris. "Ebenezer...my grandfather whom I haven't seen for years. I always thought he just killed over." Shawn moved away from Chris and stood looking around te room for something to slip on. He had no problem walking about in his underwear, but he suspected James would get upset. Not that he cared, but a part of him felt like he ought to respect him- a little. Chris handed Shawn some sweats and a hoodie that he quickly put on.

"Let's just hope this Angelina person can help and that your grandfather isn't an epic douche," Chris said.

"Well if he's anything like the person from my dreams then he's a hardcore douche set in his ways. He's kinda scary too. I think he bit me once. The dream's a little fuzzy so I can't say for sure." Shawn tucked his hair under the hoodie, slipped on his shoes and sighed. "I'm ready when you guys are." He kept himself busy with his necklace trying not to stare at James or be near him but there was no doubt he was starting to feel a pull to him.

Chris looked over at James and LeStat. "I hope she doesn't try and eat me either," he scowled. "If she does I'm kicking somebody's ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternity with an Angel
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next