A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity with an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Chris and Shawn both jumped back, startled by the sudden intrusion.

"Christ, James you scared the hell out of me!" Shawn snapped. "And why the hell are you here, still following me around? It's been two weeks and nothing's happened so I'm fine. I don't need you."

Chris' scowl was even more defined than usual. "You... why the hell aren't you on file? I can't find a profile on you anywhere so are you part of some other mob? If so then I need to know about it, especially since you insist on stalking my friend here. We're not going anywhere without answers."

Shawn shivered in the cold, the hairs on his arm standing from the chill in the air. There was no question that the howls were getting louder but for some reason they sounded more like music to him than anything else. He felt like he could almost join in on their symphony but that was crazy thinking.

He closed his eyes and was transported back in time to his home. He was a young boy watching as his dad howled on the porch with their pet wolf while his mom stood idly by, smiling as she sipped on her red wine.

He opened his eyes, shaking the dream and waiting for James' answer.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 pm

James wanted to strangle them for their stubbornness. They couldn't just go with the flow and not ask answers like good little humans. He lifted his hat and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm dead. That's why. I'm the undead. I'm a vampire, whether you choose to believe it or not. My heart doesn't beat if that's enough proof for you." James aid with a roll of his eyes. Now was not the time to explain things. Nor was this the place. He could hear the werewolf howls spreading, getting louder and more intense.

He listened, the howls getting louder. "So that's why I'm not in your little files. I'm the undead." He paused for a moment, hearing a particularly loud howl.

"You hear that? You'd be a pitied fool to think to think they were stray dogs or regular wolves. Now come with me and we can talk about this somewhere less dangerous." James said, getting impatient. He listened, a few snarls mixing in with the howls.

James gave them a look. "Your not going to make it home alive if you don't. They're getting closer." He said, looking around. He could smell the wolves they were so close.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 pm

"I told you to stop caring whether or not I live or die!" Shawn snapped. "I hardly feel like I'm in danger."

Chris on the other hand, wasn't feeling safe at all. In fact he seemed slightly paranoid, especially since even Nicki's men had suddenly disappeared. He stood behind Shawn, covering the blonde's mouth and holding him in place. "I'm his bodyguard and he's going to do exactly as you say for the time being now go. Lead the way. I'm too young to die. I haven't gotten Shawn pregnant yet."

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm

James growled something fierce at Shawn. "It's not just about you and your safety anymore, so don't flatter yourself." James snapped. Normally, James had very good composure, very calm and collected. But with everything that was going on, this had turned bigger than both of them.

Chris covered Shawn's mouth, and James could sense the paranoia in his mind. He went to a parked car and looked at the two blonds. "Get in." He said and hot-wired the car within milliseconds, starting the engine.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Shawn was pissed. He hated being told what to do and what's worse was that Chris was going along with it. He angrily got in the car slamming the door. "In the future, stay the hell away from me and just let me die. If the whole city is in danger then why dont you quit wasting your time with me and Chris and go help people who might actually want your help."

Chris sighed, rubbing his temples. This was not the conclusive end to the evening he had in mind but he would have to go with it for now. "Shawn, calm down. I'm sure after tonight he'll let you die in peace."

"Very funny Chris but you work for me so shut it," he snapped. Shawn turned his head, looking out the window. He was getting sick of seeing this stranger popping in and out expectantly. If the whole world was in danger then James should have been elsewhere trying to save the world instead of saving his life all the time. "Where the hell are we going anyway? I'd like to go home to my apartment."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm

James scoffed. "Your apartment is probably infested with werewolves at the moment." He said. "If you want to die a slow, painful death along with your friend, then sure." He said, not that he'd let that happen anyway.

He rolled his eyes at the long haired blond. "With your attitude, I'd gladly let you die. But your blood is too good, and my ah, higher up does not tolerate pandemics like this. I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because I have to. Now hush. I'm taking you somewhere where we can figure out why the hell the werewolves want you so badly." He said as he drove out of the city.

James drove towards the forest. They were headed to the Catacombs. Humans were allowed with the company of a supernatural. Other than that, a human found alone in the catacombs is like a rabbit in the the hungry bear's den. It would not end will.

He drove into the forest, before they got too deep to drive. "Get out, follow me, and don't go astray." He said and got out of the car, adjusting his hat and leading the way down a path.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Shawn was still furious. He wanted to smack James because he didn't care who was after him. If he was going to die then so be it. He got out of the car with Chris slamming the door again. He took his time following Chris and James, while Chris hurried to catch up with James. "Where the hell are you taking us?" he hissed. "Seriously. You're starting to freak me out. I'm an ex-cop but the shit you're hinting at is hardly believable."

Chris heard another loud howl and he looked around the woods, eyes seemingly watching them but he supposed they were safer here than they were in the city.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:02 pm

James led them to a cave, which would go underground and into the Catacombs. "We're going to the Catacombs." James said. "These Catacombs are nothing like the French Catacombs in Paris. There's no... walls made of bones and dirt floors. These were much more... defined. Plus they spread throughout the entire continent." He said.

"Stay close. Wouldn't want you to to get lost." He snickered. James took out his lighter and lifted the lid, using the light from the flame for the walk down, to ease their fear though the darkness didn't effect him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Shawn hardly paid attention to James. He was too busy zoning out on the cries of the wolves howling through the night. He followed behind them though not very closely if only because he still hated James and being told what to do.

Meanwhile Chris nodded, taking in his surroundings as they walked. "Catacombs. I read legends of this in the library when I was training to be a cop," he said. "Didn't think any of that fairy tale hocus pocus was real. I still don't believe it, but nothing else explains the strange deaths that happened in the last week. I never told Shawn though because I don't like to worry him."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am

"The deaths are the wolves. They're spreading. And I know they're after Shawn. I need to figure out why so I can get rid of them. The council here doesn't like crisis's like this." James aid as he walked. They reached went through an entrance and they were now in the Catacombs.

Considering they were in the nicer part, the floors where made of finished stone. The walls had and ceilings were pretty high. They're corridors, long ones. They were dimly lit and if you didn't watch your step, you'd take the wrong turn into an untimely death. He led them down a few corridors, a few turns before James opened two large doors. Inside was a huge, seemingly endless library. Here was probably the answer to everything for every supernatural species that existed. It had to have the answers to why the werewolves were after Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:20 am

By the time they reached the corridors, Shawn had caught up with Chris a little bit, following them closely and watching his step. He could hear whispers through the walls and wondered what the hell was going on but he refused to ask. He didn't care and he failed to see how he was the cause of the apparent apocalypse.

The double doors opened up and they were transported inside a huge library. It was huge, much like the library of congress only way bigger if one could imagine it. He scowled, not liking this at all. He was tired after his night of bullshit work and wanted to go home and put on clothes. Instead he was parading around underground in underwear and a trench coat. Did anyone give a damn? Obviously not.

Chris looked over at his sulking friend and knew it was only a matter of time before he exploded on them both. "Hey James," Chris whispered, "what are you up to? Are we supposed to really stay here all night because it's only a matter of time before Shawn throws a tantrum. He hates being told to do and I'm sure deep down he's scared. Hell I'm not exactly feeling this shit either. If the werewolf epidemic is so Goddamned bad then how come we're just now finding out about it? Shawn's been dancing for almost 7 years and no one's tried to rip his head off. How come I get the feeling you're lying about some of this?"

Chris looked around. Normally he would be geeking out about a library this huge, but there was no time. He was getting restless and so was his dancer. All of this shit seemed unreal and he felt like James wasn't telling the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:29 am

James turned and look at Chris. "Lying? I have better things to do with my time when lie about things like this. And if I knew the answers to all these questions, I wouldn't have took the time to bring you here. Shawn's triggered something in the wolves. He doesn't go anywhere until I know what." He said.

The book shelves where probably 20 feet tall. James looked around and flitted in the blink of an eye to on one of the shelves, having scaled the high bookshelf. He quickly looked through the whole row, then the next before he found what he was looking for. It was a book one of the books on the Werewolf Prince. It wasn't too old, either. Maybe 50 years old or so.

He looked through it, coming back to the ground. "For the record, if I took you back now, you'd have nowhere to go. The wolves are everywhere. This eclipse won't go away until the morning." He looked at Chris up from the book. "Shawn may not care about dying, but I know you do." He said. "And Shawn can't die anyway. At least not until I figure out why the wolves want him so much."

As he read the book at an inhuman speed, a platinum blond vampire flitted up behind Chris and Shawn. "James, you brought in some snacks?" The vampire, who went by the name of LeStat purred, just millimeters away from the other two blonds.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 am

Chris nodded. He really couldn't argue with James about this. There was a lunar eclipse and everyone knew about it due to the weather forecast. Chris also knew that by reading books, even if the legends were only half true, wolves were more powerful during these eclipses. Even most animals, including harmless dogs and cats, often acted funny during times like these so it was hard to say if the so-called wolf epidemic was just a lie from some lunatic to get him and Shawn underground.

Chris and Shawn both jumped at the sound of the new voice. Shawn just stood there, the corners of his mouth twitching and eyes darkening. He was on the verge of an explosion and Chris was too if he kept getting unexpected surprises. "Who the hell are you?" he asked scowling. "I'm nobody's fucking snack so you may as well get the hell away junior. He brought us here, supposedly in order to protect us. If either if us get eaten, I'll make sure my ghost follows you for all eternity."

Shawn lost it. "Fuck it all!" he shouted. "I want to go home! Now! I'm nobody's fucking snack and if I have stay here any longer I'm going to die! It smells funny and I don't like being underground! All the howling is starting to annoy me and I'm hungry! My feet hurt, I have a headache and I feel like I could just strangle you all! THIS WOLF EPIDEMIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SO LET ME GO!"

Shawn was furious. His eyes had gone from baby blue to a piercing dark red. He felt like at any second he could just leap and rip everyone to shreds. He wanted out of these damn catacombs and the night life couldn't agree more. The songs of the wolves sang to him and it was sweet music to his ears.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 am

James and LeStat looked at each other before looking at Shawn as he threw a tantrum. LeStat reached into his mouth, reaching to the back of his jaw and took out a small, sharp tooth, which grew back in the whole in his mouth. LeStat jabbed the tooth in Shawn's neck, and he watched the human blond pass out and drop to the floor like a sack of potatoes, finally shutting him up.

James gave LeStat a look before looking back at Chris. "Don't worry, he's not dead. Vampire teeth have an anesthetic in them. He'll be out for probably 24 hours. He'll wake up and feel fine and refreshed." He said before going back to his book.

LeStat shrugged. "I just wanted him to shut up. So James, you brought humans down here, hmmm? Be careful. You never know when someone will..." He ran a finger down Chris's back. "Snatch them up." He smirked coolly.

"Leave them alone, LeStat. They're here because A) They'll die in the wolves's hands if they leave. And B) Shawn has a link to this whole werewolf pandemic. You know Viktor is pissed about it." James murmured as he read.

He found the page he was looking for. It told of the story of how a Werewolf Prince had been murdered at the hands of Lucy Swan... Shawn Michaels's ancestor, on his mother's side. He frowned. Lucy was a vampire. He looked down at Shawn and back at the sketch of Lucy in the book. The resemblance was evident. He hummed in thought and read on, finding out more and more of why the werewolves loathed Shawn so very much.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 am

Chris' jaw dropped as he watched his dancer hit the floor. He looked between James and LeStat before he was borderline throwing his own tantrum but every time he opened his mouth, no words would come out. He scowled when the other vamp got near him, thinking to himself hell would freeze over before he got near any weirdo like him. He moved away from LeStat, scooping his friend into his arms.

"I could have made him shut up you know. It's your own damn fault for freaking him out like this." Chris looked around the room but all he could see was towers and towers of shelves. "Is there a place I can lay him and possibly lay myself? We're both tired. Working all day and night tends to do that to most humans; not that you two care at all," he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 am

"LeStat will take you to a bedroom. And he won't try anything." James said, giving LeStat a hard look before going back to reading the passage he was before. The last thing he wanted was for LeStat to do to Chris what he had done to Shawn that night he was in the shower. now was not the time for it.

The platinum blond grumbled lowly. "Fine, fine." He said and smiled sweetly at Chris. "Follow me." He said and led them out of the library. They walked down the corridor and took a right into another one. He opened a door and inside was a bedroom that look like it had been pulled out from the 18th century.

He flipped on a dim light and looked at Chris. "You can stay here for the night. You need anything..." He breathed in Chris's ear. "Just ah, give a little holler." He purred before pulling away. "Bathroom is over there." He said, pointing to an attached room.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams." He said, almost sounding like a ghost before he walked out of the room with grace no human could achieve. He shut the door behind him and flitted back to the library. He walked over to James.

"So, you think the stripper has a link in this? Viktor won't be happy that it's a human." LeStat said, in a taunting/warning tone as he sat on one of the tables.

James sighed. "I know. But Viktor won't kill him. Not if he's the key in all this. And now I know he is." He said, showing LeStat a picture in the book.
It was an accurate drawing of Shawn's mother. She had been a lycan.

Last edited by James La Roux on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 am

Chris shivered from the vamps words but then scowled. Before he could turn and yell at him, he was gone in the blink of an eye. Chris shook his head carrying his friend over to the bed. He laid him down awkwardly pulling him out of his trench coat where he lay seemingly dead to the world in his underwear. Chris had seen Shawn in his panties more times than most of the regulars at the club but it still didn't mean the sight was any less breathtaking.
He frowned at himself for being a creep before he stood ridding himself of his own clothes. He was not too keen on staying anywhere with a bunch of strangers. However, he was underground and if they haven't killed him now he doubted they would kill him in his sleep like cowards. Plus, the one thing James kept stressing was the importance of Shawn.

As Chris fitted his body around Shawn's, he recalled going through the blonde's file. He wasn't sure what James was looking for because aside from Shawn's missing parents, both presumed to be dead according to old police reports, there was nothing out of he ordinary about his friend. Chris finally let exhaustion take over him and soon he was sound asleep.

---

Shawn stood in the closet listening quietly as his mother and grandfather talked. He never knew any of the matters they discussed and often times they spoke in a language he hardly understood.

"He is going to be the reason our entire family is wiped out. Lycans and werewolves and vampires do not mate. They all are sworn enemies and you had a child by one! How dare you!" his grandfather hissed, a Vampire half-Lycan by the name of Ebenezer Swan.

"I love him father."

"And you killed a prince. A werewolf prince-what the hell were you thinking?"

"Father!"

"Your son will carry on our bloodline! I will not let some mangy mutt take over our family's noble bloodline! We're the last of a dying breed! We Vampires must not let the werewolves outnumber us! He will become a bloodsucker and not some animal or weak, pathetic human! Do you understand me?"

To the two adults speaking, it was like standard English between the two of them but it hardly sounded anything like English as it was in fact, Romanian, the ancient language adapted by most Vampire in early centuries. Shawn sat down on the floor of the closet waiting for his mother to come and get him. For some reason, she never allowed his grandfather around him. He wondered why...

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 am

LeStat raised a brow. "A Lycan, huh? Ohhh, they're rare breeds nowadays." He said, swinging his legs back and forth absentmindedly as he sat on the table.

James nodded. "That they are-- Hey, I can read your thoughts. Chris is a human. Calm your libido." He muttered, though he wasn't one to talk. He was still very much infatuated with Shawn, now matter how much the young man yelled and screamed at him. He couldn't help but care about him.

LeStat shrugged. "If you can fuck and drink from a little blond knockout, so can I." He grinned.

James simply rolled his eyes and flipped through some more pages. He started to remember more and more about Lucy Swan. He thought for a moment and read on. Then the pattern hit him.

"Shit." He said and flitted out of the library. LeStat frowned and followed James, curious as to what the older vampire found out. THey reached a large room. THe Record Room. It kept records of all the kills, the executions, the prisoners, etc,

James went to the execution section. He quickly went through all the files before he got to the S section. Pictures with names where all listed. A good portion of the Swan's... all resembled each other. All ancestors. Related.

Lucy Swan - Executed for Murder of Sebastian Cyan II
Jackson Swan (Deceased)- Imprisoned for Lucian Cyan
Alexander Swan- Executed for Slaughtering of Christian Cyan
Lillian Swan- Imprisoned for Murder of Lydian Christian Cyan II

James kept reading. The list of Swans went on and on. They all murdered the same bloodline. They all managed to kill the line of Werewolf Princes, but never their wives or children which is how the line must have continued. James didn't know how it was managed. But it happened. That meant Jennifer Swan must have murdered Damon Cyan, the Werewolf Prince.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:48 am

Even though Shawn was out cold, his body was tense. Chris woke up watching his friend sleep. His eyes were twitching which meant he was in a deep dream of some sort which Chris noticed happened a lot these days. He crawled out of bed and headed out into the corridor. He knew James said Shawn wasn't supposed to wake up but if he kept twitching and tensing up, he was going to wake him anyway and force him to drink some water and maybe discuss his troubling dreams.

He stood in the hall looking dumbfounded before he turned and went back into the room scowling. "How the hell is anyone supposed to get food and drink around here?" he grumbled. He went back over to the bed and sat on the end, staring at the floor. He hoped everything wasn't as bad as James was making it out to be and he hoped that Shawn's involvement was easily fixable. Shawn had no family which was why he was so Goddamned stubborn. Whatever was after him, Chris just couldn't fathom what or why. Shawn did his job true enough but he doubted Shawn ever killed a werewolf. Shawn was scared to kill as is which was why he often used his body as a distraction.

Chris sighed as he crawled back on the bed next to him. He probably wouldn't sleep through the night. He was too worried about his friend and was eager to find out what James knew about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:04 am

James took a moment to take it all in. The werewolves wanted Shawn, and now he knew why. He looked at LeStat, who had been reading over his shoulder. "They need to know about this." THe blond said.

James nodded. "Let's go." He said. They flitted to Chris and Shawn's bedroom door within seconds and walked in, the information being to urgent to bother with knocking. They saw Shawn was still passed out, but Chris was still awake. LeStat was about to pounce on Chris, but James held him by his hair and hissed at him to calm the fuck down. They pushed at each other for a bit, looking like little boys fighting before James bit LeStat's cheek and they both looked at Chris.

James cleared his throat. "Chris, I think we know what's going on know. We can tell you now, or wait until Shawn's up." He said, releasing LeStat and composing themselves. "Shawn's family has uh... quit the history with the wolves." He said, looking through the file he had in his hand over again, still not believing what he had read. But the truth was in his hands, and it explained everything. Now they would have to take it to the so called boss.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

Chris stared between the two of them then back at Shawn. Shawn was still tangled up in a nightmare and Chris wondered if he should wake him. "Wait. Before you tell me, can one of you check and see if I should wake him? Otherwise you can just tell me and I'll tell him myself in the morning. He'll probably take the news better from me than two creeps."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 am

James and LeStat looked at each other. "We're not creeps. Just undead." LeStat said with a Cheshire grin. James slapped him upside the head. "Sorry about him. Shawn should be waking up any minute now. You can awake him if you like." He said, LeStat glaring at James and grumbling to himself about the slap on the head.
"Shawn's family has a history of killing werewolves. You want the long story or shot one?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:31 am

"Oh boy," Chris said, sitting back down on the bed. "Give me the long version so that I can figure out a way to break the news to him without freaking him out." Chris watched the interaction between the two men scowling. "I'd like to know sometime before Christmas--"

He stopped mid-sentence as Shawn rolled over on the bed. He yawned, stretching his body while the muscles flexed in his back. Chris watched him, looking away only when the blond's eyes rounded on him. "Chris? Why aren't you in bed?"

Shawn sat up looking around. He frowned at the sight of James and LeStat, his foggy brain quickly recapping the events from earlier. He glared at them both before grabbing Chris by the waist pulling him back on the bed with him. "Go away! We're tired."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:52 am

LeStat rolled his eyes. "No your not, you've been asleep for 24 hours..." He grumbled. James slapped LeStat again before turning to them. "Shawn, I take it you have not the slightest clue about your family history." He started.

"Lucy Swan. She was you ancestor on your mother's side. She murdered a werewolf, a particularly important werewolf too. The werewolf Prince... or king.. same thing actually. But anyway, she murder Sebastian Cyan. She was executed here, in the Catacombs for it. Shawn, your entire bloodline, your Mother's, murdered the entire line of Cyan's. The Werewolf royalty. But the only way they were reproducing is because the Swan's were never alive long enough to kill the prince's wife and children.

You mother? She was a Lycan. Like the rest of your line. Lycans and Werewolves were not meant to coexist. But Jennifer went against the old ways and married your father, Richard. Richard was a werewolf. From your dreams, it seemed you experienced a lot of secrecy from your parents as a kid. Well that's the reason. Your mother killed Damon Cyan, the most recent Prince. The thing is, he never had a chance to reproduce." James sighed.

"That's why they're so angry. Your mother took their leader. As a punishment, they killed your father. And they executed your mother. I remember her now. I was there for her execution." He said, running a hand through his hair.

"They want to kill you, Shawn. For numerous reason. So that you don't reproduce and create another Swan that will kill their next Prince, whomever that may be, or even prevent you yourself from killing the next in line. But also because they're angry at your family, and taking it out on you. Angry werewolves are uncontrollable. That's why they're here, destroying everything. They've already spread throughout New England, into Canada over night, and more. There has to be a way to get you out of this. If not, it'll mean a war. And no one wants to deal with that." James groaned.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 am

Shawn and Chris both listened quietly to James' explanation. The more he spoke though, the tighter Shawn's grip around Chris' waist. His mother...a Lycan? But Lycans only existed in those old vampire movies, even some recent adaptations of old tales but even so they were still believed to be a fairy tale. Werewolves, Lycans, vampires... Shawn hardly believed any of it though by now he had to admit that maybe, just maybe James was a vampire because no one in their right mind would drink blood and like it.

Chris, however, was beginning to open his mind a little bit to the possibility of this farfetched tale having some truth to it. Chris was an ex cop and private investigator so he was used to spending endless hours looking through files on people. Shawn's file always baffled him because after his parents there was absolutely nothing on his grandparents which was odd since this was the year 2011 and records from the last 50 or so years were usually easily attainable. But not Shawn's, but he could not blame Shawn for not knowing. He was just a boy when his parents were killed so how was he supposed to know?

Then there was something else Chris always wondered about. Shawn often acted strangely on nights of the full moon. Not in a bad way but it seemed like every full moon, Shawn felt the need to sit at at the park for most of the night following work. During the day, he seemed to have an endless amount of energy often working out for long periods of time to off set it. But there was something else too. Shawn's eyes changed colors often when he was upset; a dark red that was easily noticeable due to his eyes normally being gray.

The final thing that always struck Chris as odd wasn't something unique. In fact, there were several humans that had the same problem. The scientific word for it was "hemophobia", a fear of blood. Shawn always acted really weird at the sight of blood. After he killed a victim, he would not stick around. He refused to look at the blood and would often freak if Santana beheaded someone before him. The sight of blood often made him tremble in fear and though he'd seen others with the same phobia react just as badly, he couldn't help but wonder if that Lycan blood (provided James was telling the truth) had something to do with it. If he was truly part Lycan and part wolf, did that mean he could drink blood and his body was reacting to it?

Chris had so many questions but he was sure he'd get the answers sooner or later. For now he needed to be careful what he asked so that Shawn wouldn't freak out so much.

"I kill only the people Nicki and Tana tell me to kill," Shawn said after a while. "I'm no damn werewolf because if I were, I'm pretty sure I'd have turned by now. I'm no Lycan because I eat normal fucking food and it has sustained me. Sorry but it sounds to me like you're mistaken somehow. I'm perfectly fucking normal so unless you can explain that part to me then I'm not going out of my way to help fix a problem I didn't create. If all your fairy tales are true then you should be talking to my Lycan grandfather who mysteriously disappeared weeks before my parents were killed."

Shawn held Chris tighter, feeling very confused and yet deep down he wondered if it really was true. He felt like a normal, weak human. He hardly had the strength to be killing off werewolf princes so if he didn't want to kill anybody, would that mean he was still going to die for his family lineage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternity with an Angel
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next