A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity with an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

James just looked at Chris. He was bright blond, short. And he probably Canadian. "Your Chris? Huh. I pictured you taller..." He trailed off before shrugging.

He looked back at Shawn. "Darling, the day I get arrested for B&E is the day I die. Now that is a very very long time away, if it'll ever happen." He said before looking back at Chris.

"Oh, would you put that bloody gun down already? It's completely useless in your situation right now. And why I have a policy of killing humans for no reason, its best not to piss me off." He said, giving Chris a dark, forewarning look. His iced blue eyes were a warning sign to everyone who pissed him off.

James looked back at Shawn. "Well, it's been fun love. Maybe we'll see each other again. Maybe not. It depends on how fate decides to treat both of us." He said with a smirk.

And with that, he tipped his hate to both men, and flitted away out the window in the blink of an eye, leaving nothing but the echo of his words behind in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Chris scowled, running towards the window after James but he was long gone. How he survived such a drop from stories high would remain a mystery and one he really didn't feel like getting involved with. "Shawn, who the hell was that? And why did he seem so at home?" Chris walked back into the bedroom scowling at his dancer.

Shawn rolled his eyes as he slowly sat up. "Look, don't yell at me alright? I swear to God he followed me home last night, broke in my room and fucked me."

"Did you let him?" Chris asked, feeling somewhat skeptical.

"Of course not Chris!" he snapped. "I...look at him! He's taller than me and a lot stronger than he looks. He just...threw me on the bed and...look. Just...did you get a good look at him?"

Chris nodded as he put his gun away. "Yeah I did. He won't be too hard to track down, especially with that accent."

"Good. Then tell the others at the club to keep an eye out for him." Shawn rubbed the side of his neck, wondering if he should tell Chris about the vampire thing, but he knew Chris wouldn't believe James was a real vampire. In fact, Chris would probably react the same way he did initially, which was accuse James of being a vampire wanna be psycho.

Chris sat down on the bed next to Shawn, slightly annoyed at having been called over on his morning off but knows Shawn never lied to him. "So he really broke in?"

"Yes," Shawn nodded. "He broke in when I was in the shower. I don't know what his deal is but he seems...odd. I can't really place my finger on it. And I think he escaped from an asylum because he seems to think he's a vampire." Shawn tilted his head to the side showing Chris the holes. "He bit me Chris. Bit me, drank my blood and now I feel like shit. I can barely walk."

Chris didn't know what to think of this. He leaned closer examining the holes frowning. So the guy was a psychopath with some serious dom issues. He needed to be caught before he could really hurt Shawn. Plus, Shawn never would have called if he wasn't afraid so Chris knew he had better do his job. "I'll see if he's in the database. See if I can dig up some info on him. I'll send some guns over to watch the place and I'll pick you up at six for work. You should lay around all day and build your strength back up."

Shawn nodded, crawling back into bed. He felt like shit and hoped to God he'd feel better by nightfall. He couldn't afford to miss work. Mistress Tana wouldn't be pleased at all not to mention this was going to be important night. He rolled over on his side closing his eyes. He could see James for an instant then just as quickly he brushed the thought forcing himself to forget all about the creepy stranger letting sleep consume him again.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 pm

James had left, having had a fill of his entertainment for the night. After that, he went to the Bronx to take care of the serious issues. Werewolves. They were starting to spread, mostly around the Bronx. He'd been dealing with them a lot lately, and the so called "Underworld" was not happy about it.

He was out all night, dealing with shady business of the supernatural world. He'd hoped the wolves would stay out of NYC, especially with his new obsession habituating there. Even if the man loathed and feared him, James was still.. attracted to him. He was infatuated.

He wouldn't have to deal with the mafia hurting him. James was a vampire. Indestructible whether Shawn believed it or not. He'd keep an eye on Shawn. With werewolves roaming the town, who knew what could happen. Chris and his mafia where the last things on his mind as talked business with a few shapeshifters about the growing problem.

"Just... we need to make sure they stay out of NYC. There are too many snitching, talkative humans there. One in particular... and infatuation of mine." James said, pursing his lips.

Jason, one of the shifters nodded. "You know we're trying. And the council is getting on our asses about not cleaning up the messes the werewolves are making."

James sighed. "I'll... I'll tie the loose ends. But everyone else needs to know about the problem. And keep it out of the busiest city in the country. That's the last place where we need problems."

"We're trying. Maybe we'll have to take to the Catacombs." Jason said, biting his lip nervously.

James sighed and adjusted his fedora. "Yes. The Catacombs indeed."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 am

Shawn lounged around for most of the day getting up only to use the restroom or grab a bite to eat. By six that night he was feeling much better, guessing that the fruits and vegetables he ate during the day helped build up his strength. He covered the tiny holes with a bandage and right on time, Chris was there picking him up for work. The ride to the club was silent. Shawn deduced that either Chris didn't find anything on the mysterious man or he did not get around to it due to Santana giving him other things to do.

When they reached the already packed club, Chris kissed Shawn before they parted ways- Chris going straight to Tana's office while Shawn headed in the back to get ready for the show. Minutes later he was strutting out on stage dressed as a school girl. He was decked out in a mini skirt, Mary Jane shoes, socks that came up to his knees, pig tails with ribbons and a red shirt that was tied in front showing off his toned body. He licked his lips as he worked the pole, completely focused on his job. James was but a fleeting memory in those moments as he slid up and down that pole, breaking away only to collect money.

From the pole he worked a chair and then came the private lap sessions. He'd crawl over to the businessman waving the most cash and entertain them for a few moments, allowing them to kiss and touch as they pleased so long as they kept the cash flow coming. The only rule was absolutely no sex, be it oral or penetration. Only heavy petting was allowed and if it got too heated, despite the cash Shawn would have to move on to the next lap.

His last client for the evening would get a private session with him in the VIP area. A couple of drinks and whatever else Shawn allowed, which technically still meant no sex. The only person who'd ever managed to get Shawn in his lap riding him was Hunter, who pretty much blackmailed him into it. Otherwise, no one got any love. Shawn looked over by the exit, nodding and letting Chris know he was heading up to VIP. With a sigh, he grabbed his tray of drinks slipping behind the curtain upstairs to see what perves he would be entertaining and praying to God it wasn't Hunter or one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:39 pm

James was following werewolf scents all day. He was part of the council of the night world. It would be partly his fault for letting the weres run free into broad daylight, terrorizing the humans. The last thing James wanted was a world wide crisis like that.

He would make it to the Catacombs ventrally. But for now, he was following a werewolf. James had been tracking the SOB all day. He knew the wolf. Elliot. A temperamental werewolf that hated James. And James hated him. They had an ongoing rivalry for a couple years now, since he tried to kill James for reasons the vampire did not know.

James ended up at a crowded strip club. Elliot's scent reeked throughout the place. But so did another, more potent smell. Shawn Michaels. A growl rumbled in James's chest. Elliot was known for his unstable temper, as well as his unstable libido. James made his way into the club, staying in the dark corners. His eyes were on Elliot and Shawn, hoping there was no interaction. But soon, there would be.

Elliot knew James was in the building. He smirked to himself. Like the man would do anything about it. He had his eyes on Shawn. He was waiting in the VIP section, waiting for his private lap dance from the blond. Elliot listened closely, hoping there would be no interruptions. Besides that the fact that he was horny as hell, Shawn had something he wanted. Something many, many wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Chris watched Shawn disappear behind the curtain before he took a seat at one of the small, round tables near the exit. He was seated where he could easily get to Shawn or shoot if need be but since Shawn might be bust for a while, he pulled out his smart phone and started going through the NYPD database hunting the mysterious stranger who broke into Shawn's apartment.

---

Shawn shut the curtain turning and smiling seductively at his client. It was all part of the job because to be honest, he would much rather be in his dressing room hiding out until time to go home. He took his tray over to the bar, leaning over the counter hunting drinks. "Good evening sir. What can I get you to drink?" He heard the music in the room switch on to something slower, worthy of a sultry lap dance performance but he hoped he could get the man drunk enough to bail on him soon. At any rate he was just glad it wasn't Hunter.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

lliot eyed Shawn up and down. "No thank you I think I had.. something else in mind." He said. A growl rumbled in his chest, smiling wickedly. His canines grew, and he fisted his hand to hide his growing claws. A full moon. Just perfect to get what he wanted. He smiled sweetly at Shawn and stood. Elliot gripped the blond but the hips and pushed him into the wall. He inhaled.

"You have something I want, pretty boy." Elliot growled lowly, running a clawed finger down Shawn's cheek.

James had an uneasy feeling. He flitted back to the VIP section, going way to fast for the human eye to catch. He silently walked, and found the curtain Shawn and Elliot were behind. He listened to the conversation. He was patient. He couldn't just barge in. That would cause too much of a commotion. Of all places for this to happen, it had to be here. James mentally groaned and continued to listen.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Shawn winced as he was pushed back against the wall. Once again there was a hint of unnatural strength and the long, claw-like nails brushing his skin made the hairs stand on his arm. Unnatural, yet he still wasn't ready to believe unnatural things existed. He swallowed hard, pushing the fear down his throat. "We--we're not allowed to--to--I know you know the rules. Lap dance and drinks only."

Shawn was scared. There was something about the man's eyes, his build, and the way he was acting that screamed psycho. It was very much like the guy from the night before only this man did not seem so nice and loving at all. In fact, he had a wild look about him, much like some of Hunter's friends.

Shawn frowned. "Did Hunter send you to scare me? To take me? If he did the slimy bastard's going to pay!" Shawn pushed at the man hard. "Get away from me! I'm telling Santana!"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Elliot cocked his head to the side in confusion for a moment. "Who the fuck is Hunter-- Well, it doesn't matter." He said with a shake of his head. "You're coming with me." He smirked and grabbed Shawn. He pulled him out of the little room and flipped the lights in the club off so it was pitch dark.

Elliot pulled Shawn out through the back door, his hand over the blond's mouth to prevent screaming. He pulled him into a deserted alley and smirked down at Shawn. "Your coming to the Catacombs sweetheart. Do what your told... and maybe I'll make your death quick and painless. Maybe." Elliot grinned.

James didn't see them go, as he stopped listening to take a phone call i another part of the club. He saw the lights go out and he immediately flitted, following the scents. He found them in an alley. He snarled loudly at Elliot, his eyes darkening with anger.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Shawn's face filled with rage. "Fuck you! I'm not--" But a hand covered his mouth just as the lights flickered off. He groaned, kicking and making as much noise as possible as he was dragged out of the club and into the alley. Once they got into the alley he was promised a quick death in the Catacombs. This made him stop struggling and shut the hell up. Die? He was going to be killed? But why? What had he done to anybody to deserve death? Unless of course, someone knew he was something of an assassin, but even he knew he wasn't very good at it. In fact, the only time he made a kill was when in bed, pretending like he was going to give in to mindless passion only to put a knife in someone's back or gut. It was the job and he did it because he had no choice.

He felt like crying. Not because he was going to die, but because he didn't know WHY he was going to or who this person was carting him off to the valley of the dead. He heard a low growl, and he jumped, eyes rounding on a dark figure coming towards them. He couldn't make out his face but he didn't care. If his kidnapper could only be distracted for half a second, he could run away. He was cold and standing outside in just a mini skirt and shirt was not exactly comfortable in this cool night air. He could get sick and that was something he really couldn't afford to do. He closed his eyes praying that he could get out of this alive.

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 pm

James pounced on Elliot from his spot in the alley, growling something fierce. They tumbled on the ground, a symphony of snarls, howls and growls filling the night. He threw Elliot into the brink wall, making a loud bang as bricks went flying everywhere. Elliot snarled, fur covering his body, looking everything but human. He was huge, having a wolf head and an almost 8 foot, hairy, muscled build.

Despite the obvious six difference, James was a wise, older vampire. He was exceptionally strong, and threw Elliot down the alley way. The fight continued, destroying the alley in a way that looked like it had been a war zone. Eventually, James threw Elliot into the street, and the werewolf ran, and was long gone. James groaned, looking tousled, his cloths scratched up. He picked up his hat, staggering a bit and looking over at Shawn as he put on his fedora.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Shawn screamed watching as the tall, slender man pounced the bigger one. He pressed his body as flat as it would go against the cool brick watching as loud growls and the sounds of fabric ripping filled the alley way. Shawn watched, horrified as the bigger man, who's body was now completely covered in hair, clawed at the smaller man's back, ripping his shirt off.

Shawn closed his eyes, whimpering. He wanted to run away but his legs wouldn't move. They'd grown weights all of a sudden and there was nothing he could do. Please don't let me die! Please don't let my savior die! Shawn prayed, even though his faith in God often varried. He opened his eyes only when he heard the sound of growling leave off into the distance. He could see the man clearer now, fixing his hat and staggering towards him. It was the same guy who broke into his home the night before. "You..." he scowled, but the man looked so beat up that Shawn was torn between thanking him and screaming at him for even daring to show his face once more, even if he saved his life.

Shawn studied him for a moment as he fought to control his breathing. He was terrified of everything right now and walking anywhere alone screamed bad idea. He looked around the alley, unsure which way they actually came in. In fact, all the alleys in New York looked the same but he was sure the club was around the corner. He finally pushed himself off the wall. He walked past James with every intention of leaving him behind but something in him wouldn't let him. "Follow me," he whispered, leading James out of the alley. He was going to walk home and call Chris later. Right now though, he was so shook up that going back to the club wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:45 pm

James shrugged and rolled his neck as he followed Shawn. He listened, his senses on a left to make sure there was no more interruptions for the night. He adjusted his hat and glanced around the dark streets. It wasn't the worst fight he'd had. He had a lot more brutal battles.

"You should be more careful when you work at night." James said, his breath blowing in front of him in the cold air. "Do you believe in vampires now?" He chuckled as they walked.

There was a reason Elliot was after Shawn. James wasn't quite sure yet, he couldn't pick the minds of werewolves. But he'd have to figure it out. He was infatuated with this little blond human, and he could't just sit back while the wolves brutally murdered him for nothing. Or something big that James could possibly prevent.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Shawn shivered as they walked along in the darkness. He was cold but he also felt a dark chill over him. He couldn't explain it nor was he going to even try. He glanced over at James, not wanting to say much to somebody he still loathed. "I walk these streets every night. If something gets me then so be it."

Shawn led them across the intersection, past the groups of propositioning protitutes. Some of them recognized Shawn and immediately backed off. Some of the others looked like they were going to say something to the stranger walking with him but they seemed to think twice about it. "Vampires," he scoffed. "Maybe you are one, but what you are has nothing to do with me. As for that other guy, he was...something else and I don't want to even think about it. I like pretending supernatural things don't exist so forgive me for not dwelling on it."

Another block later and they were standing in front of another one of Shawn's apartments. This one was his own and not that one which was being paid for by the mafia. He led them inside locking the door. Shawn kicked off his shoes and sat on the end of his bed, frowning. "So who the hell are you? Since you fucked me without permission last night the least you can do is tell me your name then attempt to explain to me why all of a sudden freaky shit keeps happening to me. I never bother anybody and I'm trying to live better but there's only so much you can change about yourself when you're owned by people."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:17 pm

James glanced around Shawn's apartment, getting another good look at. He looked back at Shawn, taking off his hat and setting it aside. He thought for a moment, pursing his lips as he tried to think of the least strange way to say it all. But in reality, it was all strange and creepy.

"My name is James La Roux." He started. "I'm a vampire, whether you choose to believe it or not. I've been on this Earth longer than the Bible. That man who attacked you? He was a werewolf. It was a full moon." James explained.

"You've been pulled into this, sweetheart. I'm simply trying to find out why. Did he... say anything to you? Anything strange?" He asked. James needed to figure out what was up, before something happened that couldn't be fixed. The last thing everyone needed was mysterious deaths starting in New York City. Because once something like that started, they didn't stop. It would spread and spread until it was too late. The supernatural world couldn't get out of control. And it was all starting with Shawn, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Shawn stared at him in disbelief. Slowly it was beginning to sink in that maybe James was telling the truth. The guy tussling with him was growling like some wild animal and Shawn was sure he saw his chest and arms covered in hair to match the claws but it was unreal. Lots of crazy shit happened in New York City but vampires and werewolves?

Shawn shook his head. "This is crazy. I don't care who you are and what that guy was. I just don't want to die, at least not without good reason. The stupid freak dragged me out of the club and said something about killing me in the Catacombs. I've never seen that guy in my life so by fat chance I killed his brother or something, then I don't know."

Shawn kicked off his socks and rid himself of his shirt, sitting quietly in his skirt. He pulled the pig tails out of his hair letting it fall. There was a few strands of dark hair tangled in his own and scowled, picking it from his hair. "Look, just...I don't care about any of this. I just need to know if I need to start staying at Chris'. I'm tired of surprises and I'm tired of feeling like I'm being watched all day and all night, even in the shower. It's disturbing and creepy. For once I'd like to feel invisible and alone again."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:51 pm

"First of all, one thing you need to know is that people will watch you for the rest of your life. You were never alone and invisible to anyone. Chances are, someone's always gonna see you, want you, whatever." James ran a hand through his hair when he heard the word "Catacombs".

"The Catacombs... that's not a place for humans. He wants something for you. Chris? Even if you had 100 of Chris's, humans will simply never stand a chance against a werewolf. You stay with Chris, it will do you no good. Elliot will kill Chris along with you." He said.

"And try to not get aggravated with me. I know its tiring, but I could have easily let you die. Tell me about yourself. I need to know why Elliot wants you so bad, other than your... sexual attraction. That werewolf has had issues with me for a while." James sighed, lighting a cigarette. It did nothing to physically effect him as he was the undead, but even so, it did take off the edge a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:18 am

"I'm trying but I mean, you would be just as annoyed if the guy who took you the night before came back a day later like everything's alright," he said, rolling his eyes. He layed back on the bed staring up at the ceiling. "I don't know what to tell you. I mean, I'm pretty much a normal guy only I work in a mafia owned club. I dance, I stab a few people in the back on occasion, but it's not like I have much of a choice. Santana would kill me if I disobeyed her and they're the only family I have left."

He paused a moment trying to think of anything that might important but everything about him seemed like useless information. "I don't know James. I'm a pretty regular guy. I love fruits and vegetables. I love sweets, especially chocolate cherries. I have no living family. I'm a new Christian. I have no friends except Chris really. No lovers. It's weird that they'd want to kill me because there's really nothing remotely interesting about me so I'm sorry. I can't help you."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 am

James nodded, taking in all the information. There had to be something about Shawn that set off the wolves. There just had to. They don't just go around, kidnapping and killing any old human, especially in the Catacombs. Then he thought for a moment.

"What about family? Do you remember your parent's names? Your Mother's maiden name?" He asked.

This could have something to do with something that happened way before Shawn's generation. Usually on the mother's side, for some reason. Nonetheless, James had been through some crazy escapades in his time that always seemed to come back at him, especially with the ladies. Lord knows how many lovers James has had in his thousands of years of undead living.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:04 am

Shawn hated really thinking about his parents because they were snatched away in the dead of night. All that remained of his father was the watch he had been wearing while his mom had been killed trying to protect his dad, or at least that what the police reports said. He was young so he was hardly given the right to see the bodies and it wasn't until he joined the mafia that Chris were able to dig up their files.

"My mom's maiden name was Swan. Jennifer Swan, married to become Jennifer Michaels," he said after a while. "My parents seemed to love each other very much but they were secretive. My dad always mysteriously disappeared twice a month for at least two days often coming home looking as if he'd been in fights, clothes torn, scratches on his arms and black eyes. After I was forced to join Nicki's crew, I assumed maybe he was in a mob of his own doing jobs, but Nicki never knew my father so it's still a mystery."

Shawn took a moment, thinking hard as he could about the mom he almost forgot due to time and work helping him move on. He never had to recall such memories until now so it was hard on him. "As for my mom," he continued after a while, "she was a gentle woman. Beautiful fair skin, red lips and blonde hair. She had an acquired taste for red wine. She drank it all the time, often drinking just wine instead of eating actual dinner. I was young so I hardly knew what eating healthy was all about but that could be why my mom was so skinny. But she was strong," he said with a sad smile, recalling moments from a childhood taken from him in a night. "I once saw her lift the couch with one arm. I thought she was superwoman and maybe was."

Shawn sat up stretching a little. These memories were making him sad because there were still things about his childhood that were weird and to this day never quite made sense but he was too afraid to figure it all out. Shawn got up and walked over to the mirror. His eyes looked darker than usual but only for an instant before they were their usual sparkling blue that most people loved so much.

Shawn slipped out of the skirt standing only in his underwear as he began combing through his hair. "If that's all, then you should get going. Nicki's men are watching the house and if someone manages to avoid all of her gunmen and snatches me during the night then so be it. It's not your problem and whatever theories you have, keep 'em to yourself. I'd rather not know because I like my simple, lonely life."

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

James picked through Shawn's mind, seeing the images of his parents. He cocked his head to the side. Swan. His mind when back to the 18th Century. A young lady named Lucy Swan, was a lady James had known very well. Jennifer and Lucy were extremely similar looking. They had to be ancestors. He pursed his lips.

Lucy was a maid in the governor's household in the 1730s. And it was no secret Lucy was a mischievous, gorgeous yet dangerous woman. James knew her for a few years before she was killed. He strained to remember the events that happened in that decade. There must have been something. Something that linked Shawn into this.

He looked at Shawn. "This isn't just about you anymore. THis effects your entire city, and if this keeps going, it will spread and spread until you, and who knows how many other humans are no longer breathing." James said flatly.

James put on his hat again and tipped it to Shawn. "Your life is no longer simple anymore. We'll see each other again." He said and flitted behind Shawn, whispering in his ear. "Welcome to the night world." He breathed before he flitted away, disappearing in the blink if an eyes.

He was hoping to find out what this whole ordeal was about. Nothing made sense. But it had to. Everything happened for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 am

Shawn shivered from the combination of his words and cool breath on his ear. He scowled when the man left going over and locking his windows. With a sigh, he climbed into bed, mulling over James words. What happened to other people with the exception of Chris wasn't his business. No one gave a damn about him and his losses so why should he care what happens to the rest of the city. With that as a final thought, he rolled over in bed drifting off to sleep.

---

Shawn could hear screaming and growling coming from the kitchen. He heard the sound of glasses breaking and his mother screaming hysterically. He wanted to go and see what the fuss was all about but his parents forbid him to leave the room. He sat with his back against the far wall, head on his knees. He was crying but mainly because he was scared and he hated hearing his mother sound so frightened.

All of a sudden it got quiet. The door of his room clicked open but he was too scared to look up. Heavy footsteps approached him and then he felt fingers tangle in his hair, tugging his head up He whimpered as he found himself face to face with a man he'd never seen before. His skin was pale, matched only by the platinum blond hair of his that hang gracefully around his long face. He grinned showing off a pair of fangs, but Shawn hardly knew what fangs were. He was jerked to a standing position by the older man then lifted just high enough so teeth sank into his neck. He screamed and thrashed wildly but he was tossed back against the wall, silenced as the man drained him dry...

---

Shawn jerked awake an hour later, body drenched in sweat. He quickly snatched off the bandage. The holes from the night before were still there but not as fresh since they'd gone untouched for a day. He shivered, pulling the covers up closer to his body. The dream seemed so real. He was in his parents house and...wait. He thought back to his childhood and suddenly remember that he was locked inside his room all the time as a child while things happened on the other side of the door; things his parents never wanted him to see but what? The guy from his dream drew a blank though. He didn't remember ever being harmed in any way as a child but it was possible that he was too young to remember. The dream freaked him out so he curled into a ball, too afraid to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 pm

James when back to his own place, a high in condo in Tribeca. He hadn't slept for days, and while he could go a long time without sleep, he needed his rest. He went into his condo, he had bedroom for show but he had a bigger, locked room that held his casket. James lit a cigarette as he walked through his home. He had homes all over the world. But his New York home was his favorite.

He finished his cigarette and put it out, laying in his casket and shutting the lid with a heavy sigh. He hoped Shawn would get it through his head that this wasn't about him anymore. It would be James's head if the werewolves created a pandemic throughout the world. Now that was stress James did not want at all.

James turned on his stomach in his casket, groaning. He calmed this thoughts, and eventually fell asleep. He didn't dream, or over think like he always did. But Shawn and Lucy were a repeating thought that floated through his mind during his sleep. Shawn had some weird hold on him. Maybe it was an obsession with a delicious human, or maybe it was lust. James didn't know. And he was afraid to find out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 pm

The next few days went by without so much as a hint of trouble and while Shawn probably should have been concerned, he was not. He figured everything was back to normal. Two weejs after his nightmare about his childhood, he was given an assignment to kill a rich banker. He was a young man, probably in his early 30s. He had taken Nicki's money and gave out important details to officers and helped smuggle some of it out.

So Shawn led him back to his suite and laid there, naked and wanting as the man crawled over him, parting his legs thinking he was about to get laid. With a sultry smile, Shawn took his lips for a long kiss groaning as the man rubbed up against him. Shawn's free hand wrapped around the poisoned knife and with one last kiss, he pushed the knife through the side of the man's neck. He quickly pushed the gagging body off of him and rolled off the bed. He hated this. He hated killing people but after a while you shut your emotions down and just do it.

He sent Santana a text letting her know the job had been done. As he slipped on his clothes, he had the feeling he was being watched again but there was no way. The room had no windows at all--perfect for killing--and there was no one else in the room. He sighed. Maybe he was just paranoid. There had been an increase in killings in the last two weeks which even had his boss concerned. She'd given him and everyone else more security and Chris was still hard at work searching for shady people through his files coming up short.

Shawn stood in the mirror. Once again his eyes looked dark and reddish, very much opposite the baby blue. He closed his eyes listening to the sounds of the night almost getting swept away in the sounds of howls and cries before he snapped out of it. The knock on the door meant Chris was there so he gathered his things, allowing Chris to walk him down the streets towards home, the night air seemingly making him forget all about the momentary guilt of killing another man.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 pm

James was very busy that night. He had finished talking with the council in the Catacombs, and after that he followed Shawn. He watched could hear him killing a man. Wow. He didn't know the little blond had it in him to do it. But nonetheless, he watched Shawn succeed. How he saw Shawn kill a man when there were no windows in the room, don't even ask. It was as ridiculous as this whole situation.

He watched in the darkness as Chris and Shawn walked down the dark streets. James tensed up, hearing howls fill the city. Werewolf howls and cries filled the entire town, one after another joining in on the dark symphony. The sudden siren caused people to lock their doors or scramble home. It was unusual to have wild animals in such a busy city. But werewolves where a whole lot worse, and these humans didn't even know it.

Every man, woman and child could here the cries of a changing werewolf. James looked up at the moon, which shouldn't have been full since the last full moon was just 2 weeks ago. But it was red, like drops of blood had stained it. A lunar eclipse. James had completely forgot that it was coming. Usually when these came, werewolves were far away from civilization. But with the recent infestation of the weres, they were in the heart of NYC, and spreading.

James contemplating on grabbing Chris and Shawn and taking them somewhere safe. They were in the open streets, and it was dark other than the red glow of the lunar eclipse. It was like easy pray for a hungry werewolf. The other creatures of the night were probably hiding in the Catacombs, like humans hiding in their homes, even if they had no idea why a sonata of howls were flooding one of the busiest city in the world.

James flitted in front of Chris and Shawn. He pursed his lips, the flickering street light shining dimly on his pale face.

"You two should come with me." James said lowly, though high enough to hear over the wolf cries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternity with an Angel
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next