A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity with an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 pm

James just raised a brow. How much more did he have to say to get Shawn to believe this all? He sighed. "Shawn, for grandfather is dead. As for you being a Lycan... the gene has been dormant for so long. Only a parent could trigger it. You'll probably never turn. Lycans don't eat people, either. Of course food is going to sustain you." He said with a roll of his eyes.

"And if this isn't enough proof for you, I don't know what is." James said. He leaned down, and put Shawn's hand over his nonexistent pulse. "Now please tell me Shawn, how many psychopaths don't have a beating a heart? I'm the undead, whether you believe it or not. Werewolves? They're infesting the city, killing people left and right. I'm done trying to prove what's right in your face. So you're going to come with me. Someone... bigger than me wants to meet you. And with him, you don't have a choice he said."

LeStat raised a brow. "Your going to let them meet Viktor? With Shawn's attitude, Viktor would have them offed with within a second." He laughed and looked at them. "Viktor's the ruler of the Underworld. Which is where you are. The Catacombs are sort of like... an alternate universe. It's basically a whole other civilization made of the supernatural. The night world. And Viktor rules it. We're on his council. We keep things in line unless the problem gets out of hand, like this problem." LeStat explained. "If this mess doesn't get cleaned up, it'll be on our heads." The blond grumbled.

"He's right." James said. "Now you should get up. Viktor has been expecting you."

Viktor was in his thrown room. He was pale, very pale, being a vampire. His eyes were cold, and had no color to them. Just an iced grey that gave them a piercing look. Viktor was probably more dangerous than any vampire that had ever existed. He was strong, older, and he had no remorse. He would never deal with fools and he was ever a fool to try. He simply offed them.

When he heard about the pandemic going on above ground, he was furious. It took a lot to get Viktor angry. And a human being the cause of it? It was ridiculous. He'd have all their heads on a silver platter and drain the humans dry if this wasn't fixed. Viktor did not tolerate nonsense. A lesson that was always quickly learned.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 pm

"Fine, fine!" Shawn said, jerking his hand away from James' body. He rolled off the bed standing with his arms folded across his chest tapping the floor impatiently with his foot. "Well?" he snapped. "I'm certainly not going to meet your stupid undead boss in my panties so can I please have some clothes? Or is that too much to ask? And just so you know, Viktor can kiss my ass because I don't take orders from anybody."

Chris climbed off the bed as well grabbing his clothes from the other night slipping them on. He was going with Shawn because he refused to be left alone with two undead humans. He was still having a hard time swallowing this pill about Shawn being a half Lycan, half wolf. In fact the whole story was quite bizarre but, he was going along with it for now. What choice did he have right now?
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

"Calm down, you little twat." LeStat hissed and stepped forward, but James held him back with a hard glare. "There's a closet of cloths attached to the bathroom. Get dressed." He said. "And hurry up." He said, lighting a cigarette to ease the edge off. He took a long drag and blew out the smoke through his nose. Smoking didn't affect him, as he was the walking dead. But it did help ease any stress he felt, if only a little.

LeStat stood back and crossed his arms, scowling at the irritating humans. He ever liked them. If he wasn't on the council, he'd gladly let them all die, as long as he could feed from them. But that was part of the reason Viktor needed humans to stay plentiful. They needed food. Humans where their food. So other than keeping their existence a secret, it was about keeping the population of their source of food high. The werewolves where ruining that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Shawn rolled his eyes storming to the other room and slamming the door. As he looked through all the clothes, he noticed that all of them were similar in style. "Fuck. Doesn't anyone wear Jeans down here?" he grumbled. He finally found a tank which fit kinda snug on him but he didn't care. Hell they should have let him go home to get clothes first but oh no. Apparently his apartment was runneth over with lame wolves. He reached for a pair of gray sweats slipping them on. He emerged a few minutes later dressed and still looking very annoyed. "Can we fucking go now so I can come back and lay in bed?"

Chris was already dressed so he turned to the two annoyed vampires sighing. "Yeah, can we go now? And how long is this going to take? Any chance we'll be able to leave the underground soon?"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm

LeStat grinned. "You'll be able to leave soon. If you make it out alive." He smirked darkly. James didn't say anything to that, resisting the urge the laugh. "Yes yes, let's go." He s said and walked out of the bedroom, LeStat walking next to him. They made their way down he dark corridors, whispers and murmurs echoing like ghosts throughout. Witches past by them like dark blurs, giving Chris and Shawn mischievous looks that said Watch where you step.

James and LeStat opened two large doors, larger than the library ones. It was huge, and at the end of it stat three thrones. Viktor sat in the middle, his two younger brothers on his right and left. The council members stood in order at their sides in a line, James and LeStat's spots empty for obvious reasons.

They stood in front of Viktor's thrown, the two vampires bowing slightly. "Viktor, I believe this young man is the key to this all." He said lowly, gesturing to Shawn.

Viktor's eyes scrutinized Shawn from head to toe. "A human?" He spoke, his voice ice cold, just like his iris's. James and LeStat nodded.

"We believe he has the the Lycan gene." LeStat spoke up. "James brought the two humans here because of the Eclipse. The werewolves are wrecking havoc."

"I've been trying my best to put a leash on the mutts but I--" James was cut off as Viktor struck him across the the cheek, leaving three marks from his sharps nails.

"Try harder." Viktro hissed and glared at Shawn and Chris. "Humans... I can't believe it." He spat.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Shawn and Chris followed the two vampires closely, both men equally annoyed by the inconvenience and a little shaken by all the curious glances they were getting. Chris placed a hand on Shawn's lower back, rubbing gently as a means of comfort. They were led through a larger set of double doors into a room that was even colder than the library. Shawn shivered as they walked, feeling as if all eyes were on them. He stopped a few inches from the two vampires, eyes glued to his cross necklace. He toyed with it to keep from looking or saying anything out of the way to Viktor.

He felt his mouth twitch. Humans... Just what the hell did he have against them? Were it not for pathetic humans, they wouldn't have any food. He looked up rolling his eyes and shooting James a very impatient look. He was ready to go and he saw no point in being used as a spectacle since his inhuman genes were dead and dormant.

Chris almost felt compelled to say something as well but instead he scowled. He was no pathetic human. In fact he was pretty damn smart to say the least and had he known about Shawn's past he probably wold have done a far better job at keeping things together than his impudent vampires.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:00 pm

"If sacrificing the human is what it takes to get the werewolves out of my town, then so be it. He will be given to wolves in exchange for peace in my city." Viktor said, his voice echoing throughout the cold room.

Murmurs instantly filled the room, Viktor's declaration causing obvious controversy. James and LeStat looks at each other before looking up at Viktor.

"Sir, we can not just send him to his death. He may be human, but he has a right to his own life." James hissed, quite literally.

Viktor narrowed his eyes at James. "He's a human, James. He's nothing but a bag filled with blood and.. you mated with him, didn't you James> I can see it in your eyes. Did you mate with a human?" The Elder growled lowly.

James looked away and down at the floor. "I... I fed from him." He whispered. "And yes, I mated him. I didn't mean to, I was starving and I just..." James trailed off, running a hand through his hair.

"You know that's against the code. Your an Elder on the council. You know better." Viktor growled lowly.

James's eyes turned dark. "And who are you talk about mates? How's Luciana?" He snarled. Viktor sucked in a breath and sat back in his throne. James struck a cord. He was right. But that didn't change the situation.

"There is no other way to get rid on the mutts. I am sorry James. But your little human is the key in this. It has to be done." Viktor said. No one spoke after his statement, James glaring down at the marble floors. Shawn may not care if he lived or died, but James unfortunately did.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 pm

"Great," Shawn grumbled. "Just great. So it's my fault the wolves are running amok and to stop them I have to die because the rest of the undead underworld are incapable of doing their job. Wonderful." Shawn sat down on the cool floor still toying with his necklace. If he was going to die he might as well relax and soak up his last moments alive. He really didn't care if he lived or died. Hell if he were dead then he wouldn't have to dance and kill for a living anymore. He wouldn't have to worry about being alone and the sins of his so called family would be atoned for.

Also, while sex wasn't the all its cracked up to be, at least the last time was different. He did not appreciate some stranger raping him and using him for a gourmet meal, but he was good in bed. He would at least, give James that. "Can we hurry this up?" he said finally. "If I'm going to die, I might as well have a decent meal to satiate the wolves. I'm sure they'll like the taste of me better if I've had a decent meal."

Chris however, was not going to just stand by and let Shawn die. He knew deep down Shawn probably wanted a chance to live and possibly wanted to know more about his family. If he didn't then Chris sure as hell did. He found it all fascinating and since he cared for Shawn very much, there would be no sending him to his death just yet. "Wait a damn minute!" Chris said with a scowl. "Why the hell does he have to die? Why does he have to pay the price? Are you SURE there's no one else alive in his family? There's no file on Shawn's grandfather and unless you can prove to me that he's dead then I say that old fuck dies in his place?"

Chris paused stopping in his tracks. He had been pacing nervously without even realizing it. "Or can't we...kidnap a wolf prince and make an exchange or something? Is there any other way to appease the wolves? Surely killing Shawn would be the easy way out but if you're such a badass lord then you'd be looking at all your options. I know you don't give a damn about us humans but remember we're the ones who feed your asses. What happens when you run out of humans in New York? Just saving New York is not the answer when you look at the bigger picture and you know I'm right!"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Viktor looked at Chris like he was an idiot for speaking to him like that. "Excuse me, I don't know who you think are, criticizing my leadership. Believe me, I've looked at all the options. More so the your little human mind can comprehend." He hissed.

James snarled loudly, shaking the floors and walls. "Your not killing him! If he was meant to die, it'd have been done at my hands. Your not touching him. If... If I mated him, then it's also against the code to kill another's mate." He said.

Viktor gripped the arm of his throne. He hated predicaments like this. Someone always ended up dead, not that he had a problem with it. But his council did, as well as the Romanians. He thought for a long minute. He could kidnap the werewolf Prince, but that could possibly make him look like a bad ruler. But... He mentally groaned. There where too many 'buts' in this situation. Maybe taking the prince was the only option. This would mean a war the second the wolves find their Prince missing.

But if a war is what it took to get rid of the wolves, then a so be it. James read Viktor's mind and looked down. War meant death. A lot of things could go wrong. Shawn could get hurt. But this was the last option. James would not let Shawn die.

Viktor started giving orders in a language that only the supernaturals knew before looking at Shawn. "You stay here until this is over. You caused this. You don't go anywhere until it's finished." He hissed before he flitted away in the blink of an eye.

Blurs of vampires flitting out of the throne room went past them. James rubbed his temples. This night couldn't get any worse. LeStat looked at James and the two humans before he sighed. Their last war didn't end well. He had a feeling this one wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Shawn's face heated up in rage, his eyes darkening as he stood. "What?! Whatdaya mean I gotta stay put!?!" he shouted. "I didn't do anything! I don't bother anybody and I keep to myself! I don't give a damn what you all say! You cannot hold me responsible for stuff my stupid ancestors did back in the day! I'm me! I'm just a lowly, pathetic human! I'm hardly capable of killing anyone but other humans provided I'm in bed with them so do I really look like much of a fucking threat?!?"

Shawn plopped back down on the floor livid. He could hardly kill a wolf prince even if he wanted to so the fact that the wolves were holding him responsible wasn't fair. He felt like crying, not because he was scared but mainly because he was frustrated. He just wanted to go home and he knew that wasn't happening anytime soon. He looked over at James who looked equally stressed. He wasn't sure why James was keeping him alive but he still wasn't sure how he felt about it. He kinda wanted to live a little longer but if it meant being stuck underground forever while war raged on, he'd rather just die.

Chris was also pissed but Shawn said everything he was thinking. Shawn couldn't kill a wolf prince even if he wanted to so the fact that the wolves were killing him before Shawn could kill one of their kind wasn't fair. It's like they weren't even giving him a chance to live and prove he wasn't out to off them. But he supposed the wolves had a right to take the precaution anyway. Shawn's family had a shady history but Chris wondered if there was more to it. Did Shawn's family have a good reason for killing off the princes? That was bugging him.

"If I got to stay here, can I at least stay in the library and read up on some stuff?" Chris asked. "Hell I might as well make myself useful because I want to see sunlight again and my friend and I both want to go home as soon as possible. Avoiding war would be nice to and if it can't be avoided well...we dont wanna die."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 am

James sighed as he listened to Shawn rant. He didn't like this anymore than the blond did. He didn't think this would blow up. He knew Shawn wouldn't kill a werewolf. But if he was the cause of all this, Viktor wouldn't let him go. He ran a hand through his hair and lit up another cigarette. "You can go, Chris. But LeStat will go with you. The corridors change here. It's not safe for you to be alone." He said. "And LeStat, be good." He said, giving him a tired glare.

LeStat grinned. "I'll be my very best." He said sweetly. James rolled his eyes. He sometimes felt the need to put a leash on his friend. He was weary of leaving LeStat alone with Chris, but the blond was less... serious than he was. The most LeStat would do was tease and make snarky comments like the brat he was.

James sat on the step to the throne platform. He smoked quietly, hinting of all that happened. He knew he shouldn't have mated with Shawn. But it was an accident. It was just... in the moment. He was feeding, he was horny, and he couldn't help it. He scolded himself mentally. How could he have made a stupid move? He was thousands of years old. He knew better. And yet, James didn't know enough.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:13 am

Chris scowled. He did not want to go anywhere with LeStat. James he could tolerate but LeStat struck him as someone who would probably need a good punch in the face. But anything to get out of Viktor's presence so he just nodded. "Alright." He went over to Shawn, kissing his cheek. "Try to understand Shawn. I'm working on figuring this out alright? In the meantime just...relax."

"Whatever," he grumbled. "Just go so you can hurry back. I want to know if you find anything new."

Chris nodded then joined LeStat at his side waiting for him to lead them off.

Shawn on the other hand, just sat in the floor sulking. He was tired from all of his yelling but that didn't mean he wouldn't start yelling all over again if need be if it would get him his way. But so far, nothing had changed. He was still hungry, his body felt tense and the nightmares of his childhood were popping in and out of his mind. He laid back in the floor not caring at all about whether or not he was disrespecting Viktor. As far as he was concerned, he couldn't do a damn thing to him about it since he needed to keep him alive for the wolves.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 am

LeStat led Chris out of the room and down a few different looking the corridors. THe halls always shifted and changed, like they were alive. It was the supernatural underground. Of course there were moving walls. "Stay close." LeStat said in a sing-song voice, winking at Chris as he floated through the halls. They reached the library and he led then inside. "Look around. And please, tell me if you need anything." He said with a grin as he sat on one of the tables.

James looked at Shawn. "I can get you something to eat if you fancy." He said, standing up and putting on his hat, his cigarette dangling between his lips as smoke floated through his nose. He looked tired, not having slept in days. He could go a while without sleep, but he needed it eventually. But he knew he would't be sleeping for a long time, until this who pandemic was over at least.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 am

Chris followed closely along LeStat's side, rolling his eyes at the taunting voice. When they reached the library, Chris sat down at the table where James last sat opening the books he left there. "I don't need nothing. A sandwich and coffee would be nice but I doubt you can get that down here." Chris looked over at LeStat frowning. "So what purpose do you serve to the underground?"

Shawn sat up, the floor being too hard for his back. He frowned when he noticed Viktor was gone and wondered when the hell did the man leave. "Whatever. A sandwich would be nice. And fruit. Lots of fruit and something to drink besides water or wine. It's the least you can do since you drug me down here--and what the hell is up with this "mate" crap? We had sex, or rather you fucked me. It's no big deal anymore since it's not like we're going to get hitched."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:49 am

James looked own at his cigarette. "When a vampire has sex, there not supposed to... come inside the other. That means they mate. Usually, I'll use a condom or pull out but.. I forgot. I was stupid. I mated you. You won't feel it, but I do. I'm sorry I dragged you into this." He sighed. "C'mon. I'll get you something to eat."

LeStat pouted a bit. "Believe it or not, I'm important. I'm part of the council. I'm just not an Elder because I'm not as old as James. He's ancient..." He said, looking over all the books. "Sandwich and coffee?" LeStat flitted away in the blink of an eye. In 7 seconds, he was back with a sandwich on a plate, and cup of coffee, LeStat having known what Chris would want. He was a fortune teller, after all. He just had a lot of holes in his visions.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:10 am

Shawn walked along with James in silence, trying to remember the details of that night. It was a few weeks ago and Shawn remembered being exhausted so he really didn't remember if James released inside of him or not. Either way he agreed that he should have used a condom anyway. For all Shawn knew, James could have had something but he doubted vampires contracted diseases. "You know, all of this could have been avoided had you not slept with me in the first place. It pays to keep your dick in check sometimes, but whatever. Too late now I suppose." As they walked along, Shawn's stomach growled fiercely. Something sweet was smelling up the corridor and whatever it was he wanted it.

Chris raised his brows. "Right. So an immature guy like you is on the council. No wonder everything is in order," he scoffed, turning another page in the book. He paused only long enough to mumble a quick thanks for the food and drink. Coffee. Boy how he needed a boost of energy right now and he was happy to get it. "So mating... What was James on about? Do you have a mate? I thought only animals "mated"?"

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:19 am

LeStat looked at him and glared. "I do a good job on the council thank you very much." He grumbled. "Well, vampires mate. If you shoot your load inside someone, they're your mate for life. They'd protect and die for you. It's insane. I haven't mated yet. I haven't met the right one." He said with a shrug. "How about you? Go yourself a lover boy?" He snickered.

James looked down with a sigh. "Yes, I know this, thank you very much. But your my mate, whether you like it or not. I care for your bratty arse, so deal." He grumbled. He knew he shouldn't have raped Shawn and drank from him. But he didn't think this would turn this bad. James led Shawn into a large dining hall-like room. Shapeshifters cooked in the kitchens as well as wizards. A few witches and vampires lingered around, the witches eating and the vampires simply talking. "Get anything you want." James said, leading Shawn to the counter where an attractive woman, a shapeshifter, waited to fix up Shawn's food.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 am

Chris looked up. "Oh boy. Well he won't like that one bit," Chris said, chuckling at the absurdity of it. He couldn't imagine being in his friend's position. To him, it seemed like he was stuck with someone he didn't love; kind of like those old school arranged marriage the nobles did years ago.

Chris sipped on his coffee some more, shaking his head. "Well...not exactly. Shawn and I are lovers, but he doesn't love me so nothing will ever come of it. I think we became lovers more or less for comforting purposes. He was always crying about something or another and I was there to comfort him. In our old line of work, having a "mate" was forbidden."

---

Shawn raised his brows. He wasn't with the idea of being someone's mate especially since he wasn't sure he felt anything at all for James except resentment for breaking into his apartment and sexing him without permission. He felt like maybe he wouldn't even be in this mess had James not followed him home. He wondered if it was completely James' fault that the wolves managed to find him at all, but he was too hungry to start another argument. Instead he looked around trying to decide what to eat. "Um...a chicken salad and fruit on the side for dessert. Mostly cherries though and um..juice. Apple juice if you don't mind."

He looked around at the various people wondering if they were all the undead. Probably if they were lurking down here. If this was what his parents kept from him all these years then he was lucky. He liked being a human and couldn't imagine life underground with no fun in the sun. He glanced back over at James, noting that he was indeed very attractive but that didn't mean he wanted him as a mate. He decided that he' just ignore the "mate" part and pretend it never happened.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 pm

LeStat chuckled. "I'm sure he won't. But James is a decent man. He just has a lot of creepy vampiric tendencies." He said as he flipped through a book. "I've known him for a very long time. He's a peculiar man, but very caring. Very unorthodox, and not for his unbeating heart. He's lost multiple lovers because of what he is. I suppose after so long, you tend to go a bit mad." He said and glanced at Chris. "So your a body guard to a stripper? That's strange..." he trailed off. "The corners of your world have filled up completely I suppose. A body guard to a stripper? That's what you intend to do for the rest of your life?"

James sat a a table, lighting yet another cigarette. He smoked a lot when he was stressed out. He still couldn't believe he mated. And on a man that he thought would just be a one night meal. Get in, drink, fuck, then leave. He wasn't supposed to become infatuated with the blond, never mind actually mate him. To fall in love with someone who resented him? That would very well be the death of James. He was just glad he couldn't have children. He was dead, therefore any disease and sperm he had was dead. So at least there was no risk of what James had done.But still. His chest hurt. His cold heart was conflicted. He hated that he was attached to Shawn.

He looked over at him, as Shawn got his meal. He was gorgeous. Even more so than when he first saw him, if possible. James shook his head and took a drag of his cigarette. Life down here could get dreary he could admit, which is why he also lived above the Catacombs. But to be honest, it was peaceful down here for the most part. There where no human worries. Though there was a sense that they were living in ancient times or the 18th to 19th century, it's what made it the most advanced and calm unknown civilization James that existed.

The shapeshifter behind the counter didn't speak. They never did, rather they spoke with their hands. She did a little gesture with her hands and Shawn's order was on a plate, looking delicious right in front of him. She made a little bow before disappearing gracefully behind the kitchen doors. Food here costed nothing. Considering all food was easy to get, and they had no need for money most of the time. Though the Catacombs were dark, and had a sense of survival of the fittest at times, it was a pretty peaceful living... most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "If I had a choice I probably would have become a dancing monkey." He stopped long enough to take a bit of his sandwich, letting the food fill his aching stomach. "I lost my job as a cop after shooting my partner on demand. I was in the mafia and once you're in, any hope of getting a respectable job is out of the question. I ain't the prison type so I made due as a bodyguard. I did other things too but Shawn and I are good friends so I hardly look at it like a job. You wouldn't either if the occasional sex came with the job."

Chris finished up his sandwich and the rest of his coffee. "Can I get another cup of coffee? The mafia business is for life so to answer your question, yeah. I suppose I would have been a bodyguard until Shawn quit dancing. Now what's your story? How the hell did you end up down here on the council, alone and mateless?"

---

Shawn thanked the woman and took his plate sitting at an empty table nearby. He could feel eyes on him and when he looked up, a pair of those eyes belonged to James and he looked hurt, but that wasn't Shawn's problem. If James was in trouble then as a noble vampire he ought to have known better than to stray with a lowly human because according to Viktor, that's all he was. Just some pathetic human good only for food.

Shawn ate slowly and in silence, ignoring all the curious glances cast his way. He ate slowly to annoy those that scowled upon him while also wishing to take his time and fill up so he wouldn't have to leave the safety of the library anymore that day. When he was finally done eating, he returned his dishes and went over to James, hating that he had to be escorted around like some dog or slave. "I'm done now." He slipped his hands in his pockets staring down at the floor because at least if he's busy studying the floor, he's not reminding himself how infuriatingly gorgeous James was and how much he wanted to smack him all in one breath.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 pm

LeStat fluttered away and was back in 2 seconds, Chris's coffee cup refilled. He set it in front of the human blond before hopping back up on the table. "You want to know my story? Hm, where to begin." He said, his iced green eyes looking up at the tall ceilings. "I was changed when I was 30 years old. I was changed by James. It was 1705, I was in a bar, spending some time in Tortuga. I got into a bad bar fight, was left in an alley and almost died. But for some foolish reason, Jamesy saw potential in me and changed me. Worst 24 hours of my life." LeStat grumbled.

"So we traveled together. I grew older and more experienced. We were in a war with the Greeks in around... the late 1800s I believe. One of the council members betrayed us. So, our council wanted someone to find him and kill him. James told me to do it. I killed the bastard, and earned my place on the council. As for a mate?" LeStat chuckled. "Well, let's just say it's hard to ind someone who can handle someone like me. And I'm not talking about the vampire part."

~~

James looked up at him and nodded. He stood, adjusted his his hate and took his cigarette out of his mouth. "Where do you want to go? I can take you anywhere in here, er... mostly everywhere." He said, glancing around. The only places he couldn't take Shawn was the prison. Not because it was restricted, but because it would give the blond a heart attack and send him into a tizzy.

He led Shawn out of the dining hall, his eyes wandering the younger's body for a moment before he looked straight ahead. James knew it was all his fault about... everything. he accepted that. But it didn't make his dead heart hurt any less. Hell, he'd have been better off mating LeStat. He almost did. But they were too close, too much like family. It'd have just been odd for them. James sighed softly. He'd figure it out. He always did. He's dealt with worse problems... sort of. But never a mating problem.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:40 am

Shawn looked around as they walked taking in all the classic looks from centuries ago. He didn't know where he wanted to go. The library would suit him fine, especially since right now, he didn't want to be too far away from Chris but he knew Chris was probably researching. "Anywhere but out in the corridors all night. I just want to lay down and be left alone," he muttered, shuffling along trying not to think too much over the current predicament.

--

Chris sipped on his new cup of coffee listening as LeStat told his tale of his upbringing. "I see. But why would anyone want to be a vampire?" he asked. "Or let me rephrase that. Why would he turn you? I mean, sure maybe you had potential but unless it was to save your life, I don't think I'd want to be apart of this world. No sunlight. Drinking blood. Feeding off of humans just to survive?" Chris shrugged. "I think I'll stick to being a lowly bodyguard," he smirked, turning to another page and reading.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 am

LeStat shrugged. "It's not as horrible as you make it out to be. When your dead, you do't notice those things. It's actually pretty peaceful down here. No human worries. It's a load off. There aren't usually issues. The only people with issues I think are James and Viktor who have.... odd issues with each other. Sunlight? Your human legends have it wrong. It's not the sunlight we avoid. It's the rain." He said with a grin. "James turned me because, well, I'll never know. Maybe he pitied me. But I will tell you right now, no one down here asked to be what they are."

~~

James nodded silently and led Shawn to the library. He stopped for a moment and looked down one of the isles, seeing Viktor eyeing him, as if beckoning him forward. He looked down and over at Shawn. "Chris is over there. I may or may not be back shortly." James said, pointing to where Chris and LeStat sat before he fluttered over to Viktor, who pulled the younger man out of the library and into another chamber.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 am

"I didn't figure they would just willingly become the undead," Chris replied. "Maybe they didn't have a choice but if so, I'm willing to bet most of them wouldn't have volunteered to become part of the underworld. However, if they did then they were probably unhappy with their current living situation. Sunlight, rain--whatever. I still wouldn't trade it for the night life no matter how glamorous you try to make it out to be. The people living down here have accepted their lives because they cannot change it. They've adapted and if I was turned I'd have no choice but to adapt too or kill myself."

Chris read through all the names on the page, still trying to find out more about Shawn's family. "You don't seem like the type to accept someone's pity. Of course, I don't know you very well so maybe you are. That's just the impression I get from you right now is all."

---

Shawn watched him go then shuffled past Chris and LeStat peeling off the shirt and kicking out of the sweats. He stopped long enough to lean over Chris' shoulder to peek at what he was reading. There were pages of names, supposedly his ancestors, in front of him and he frowned when his eyes rounded on his grandfather's. Ebenezer Swan. His grandfather used to scare him as a child and now he wondered whether or not his granfather actually bit him as a child. Why did he bite him? Was he hoping to awaken the Lycan gene?

If so it didn't work because he never once had the urge to drink human blood. Blood often made him nervous but that hardly meant he was part Lycan. He kissed Chris leaving him alone with LeStat. He crawled back on the bed. It was still pretty early but there was nothing else to do and he did not want to mingle with people who only saw him fit for dinner. Soon his eyes closed and he was drifting off to sleep once more...

---

Shawn sat on the porch rolling his toy car around. His uncle Constantine sat near him watching him play.

"Vroom vroom!" Shawn crawled around the porch rolling the car around. Suddenly he lost his grip, the car slipping from his hand cutting him across his palm. "Ouch!" He sat back staring at the small cut that was now dripping blood. He wiped his eyes, not liking this at all.

"Aww what's the matter Shawny?" his uncle asked. A four year old Shawn held up his hand showing off the cut. "Oh you," his uncle chuckled. "It's just a boo boo. Lick it. Go on. It'll heal faster if you lick it."

Shawn looked unsure. Blood looked icky but after much coaxing by his uncle, he brought the trembling hand to his mouth licking the cut. Oddly it was starting to feel better already so he kept it up, licking the cut and lapping up the blood all in one breath.

"Whoa, whoa Shawn!" Constantine took his hand, but the child hissed, glaring at him as if he was stealing his favorite toy. Constantine chuckled, releasing his hand. "Did you like it Shawny?" he asked softly, his voice like the finest silk as he taunted the child. "Did it taste good?" Shawn didn't answer because he wasn't sure what his uncle meant. He felt strange. "Let me show you something."

Constantine held out his wrist and using one of the long, sharp fingernails, he poked a hole in his wrist watching as it oozed blood all over him. He raised his wrist to the child's face. "Smell it," he coaxed. "Let the smell awaken your senses." He waved his other hand over the boy's face, closing his eyes and watching as the smell of blood made the boy twitch. He doubled over on all four's gasping for air as fangs protruded from his mouth. Constantine smirked, knowing that his father would be more than pleased. He held his wrist out to the child watching amused as the child grabbed his wrist and bit down drinking his fill.

"Constantine!" In the blink of an eye Jennifer snatched up her son, the boy thrashing wildly for a moment until her calming hands and glamour sent him into a deep sleep. Her eyes darkened, piercing her brother with angry red eyes. "You..." She raked her nails across his face hissing. "Go home and don't come back."

"He's a Lycan Jen," he said lazily, getting to his feet. "Stop trying to change who he is. His Lycan blood might save his life someday."

"Or get him killed at the hands of the wolves!" she shot back. "He is part human and human he shall remain. You tell father he is no longer welcome in my home and neither are you."

---

Shawn twitched and groaned on the bed as he relived the dream. Every now and then he would hiss and grip at the covers, groaning.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm

"Oh, there's nothing glamourous about this life. But it beats my human life. If I hadn't been changed I'd have been beaten to death or died of alcohol poisoning." LeStat said, smirking a bit. "I admit, I miss alcohol...." He trailed off thoughtfully. "I adapted fairly quickly. Most people do if you can look at the bright side." He said, going through another book, glancing at Shawn before looking back at the pages. "James usually doesn't pity. He simply cares too much. But at the time, pity was better than nothing."

~~

Viktor pulled James into a large chamber. It was used for private discussions between two to three people. Sound proof, and it automatically locked. James walked around the room, looking down at one of the candles on the table.

"You wanted to speak to me?" James asked quietly, pursing his lips a bit.

Viktor stood behind James. "James, I've known you for thousands of years." He said, gently running his hand over James's hair. "It's unlike you to make the mistake of accidentally mating. You know better-"

"Yes yes, I know. That's all I've heard. 'James, you know better'. I get it. My mate loathes me for feeding on him and taking him against his will. But what can I say..." He said, his nose twitching. "He's intoxicating."

Viktor raised a brow. "You were mine for a while James. I changed you. I did so because I saw the strength in you. To take over if I were to be killed. And get rid of my brothers before they get rid of me... you know Lucius and Apollo don't like this one bit. If I left it to them, Shawn would be killed."

James ran hand through his hair. "I know, Viktor. I owe you my life. Shawn... He was a mistake. A mistake that could not be undone. But I can not deny what I feel for him. It wasn't supposed to be like this though... One night. I just wanted one night of relief. A meal. Not... a mate." James whispered, shaking his head.

Viktor put his hand on the small of James's back, his nails digging slightly into his skin and whispering in his ear. "You'll figure it out. I know I'm tough on you, but I know you'll figure it out. You always do." He said, and gripped James's back a bit hard,r making him hiss lowly. "But if you don't win this war... you know what will happen." He breathed and flitted away, leaving James alone with his conflicted thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternity with an Angel
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next