A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity with an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 pm

James's eyes admired Shawn's body for a quick second before he focused. He tried to pick apart what Shawn had dreamt, hoping to find out a little bit more on Ebenezer. But the dream was fuzzy, like Shawn said. LeStat raised a brow at Chris.

"I'd like to see you kick some ass while your down here." He chuckled darkly, which was cut off by James slapping him upside the head.

"Shut your trap, and grow up." James muttered before gesturing for Shawn and Chris to follow them. The eldest vampire led the blondes out of the room and down the corridors.

As they walked, the wooden floors turned to stone. The Victorian styled walls became concrete as they ventured deeper into the Catacombs. The candles dimmed and dimmed until they burnt out. Darkness surrounded them. LeStat and James could see perfectly through the heavy dark, but James knew they had two humans with them.

James gravitated towards Shawn naturally, his cool hand resting on the small of his back, guiding him. He didn't get too close, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. He had a lot of making up to do for what he did when they...mated. LeStat did the same with Chris, making sure he didn't trip or walk into a wall. Darkness was a natural thing for the undead. LeStat remembered when he had been changed, he spent at least 2 or 3 days in the dark, burning as all humanity left him. James remembered his transformation, but he never liked thinking about it. Therefore he didn't.

Angelina was a shapeshifter. Another creature that lurked in the night. But she was talented. And preferred the peaceful darkness this part of the Catacombs provided. They passed many doors, all having some sort of soft luminous glow poking through the cracks. They stopped at one door, which had a design of a tiger carved on it. The design moved, like a 3D film. The tiger winked before going back to an inanimate carving.

James sucked in a silent breath before knocking on the door. Almost immediately, a woman opened. She was tall, almost as tall as James. She had a strong jaw, and soft, long, dirty blonde locks falling on her shoulder. She raised a brow at James.

"Angelina." James forced out, his voice tight.

Angelina smirked a bit, leaning against the door frame. "James. Long time, no see."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Chris scowled a little. "I would kick ass except I don't have any guns that would kill any crazy magical creatures that I thought didn't exists about a week ago so you're on your own junior." He shook his head and started to walk alongside Shawn, LeStat leading the pack through the darkness. It was super dark and several times Chris almost tripped over something and fell. He eventually gave up the god fight and attached himself to LeStat's arm, daring him to protest.

Meanwhile Shawn was perfectly fine walking through the darkness. His eyes adjusted well enough though not as well as James or LeStat. Several times he felt himself falling forward only to be pulled back by James and guided the rest of the way by a cool hand on his lower back. He didn't complain. The cool hand was comforting in a way and before long they were standing outside a door. Once or twice Shawn thought he saw things moving in the darkness but he couldn't tell. Only when the door opened and a beautiful woman appeared in the doorway was he able to see better. She was very beautiful; probably the prettiest woman he'd ever seen in a while.

Shawn moved to stand near Chris not wanting to be too close to Angelina. Though beautiful, there was something about her that made him shiver. It was probably the fact that she was some kind of magical creature but even so he felt like he was intruding. Chris' arm wrapped around Shawn and they stood there listening quietly hoping this woman could help find his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 am

James chuckled slightly. "Not long enough, my dear." He said and bowed ever so slightly, and kissed her hand. LeStat did the same out of respect for the powerful shifter.

Angelina smiled almost invisibly. "Maybe so, Mr. La Roux. But surely you aren't here for a friendly visit. You want something. You always want something." She said lowly, smirking a bit.

"And I usually get what I want, do I not?" He retorted. There was visible tension between the exes. They had quite the history, but now was not the time to get into a quarrel.

Angelina raised a brow. "Down kitty. No need for the hostility. Now tell me please, what do you want from me? And why do you have two humans in tow?" She questioned, eying Chris and Shawn up and down.

"One is my mate." James replied lowly, bringing the shifter's attention back to him.

"You've mated a human? Well you always were reckless and foolish." She muttered, her eyes piercing into James.

The eldest vampire clenched his jaw. "And you are the one that fell for a fool. So what does that make you?" He replied sarcastically.

LeStat cleared his throat. "Now now. It's not the time to be bickering. We have an issue at hand and it's best we focus on that, yes?" James and Angelina nodded. No matter what species or age, human habits like bickering with an ex would never go away.

James looked at Angelina, his expression softening. "We need your help. My mate is in danger. The werewolves are after him. And his grandfather seems to be the only one who knows why. But we need to find him. That's where you come in."

"You're the best tracker in the western parts." LeStat piped in. "Will you track him with us? The werewolves are wrecking havoc above ground because they cannot find what they are looking for. That is him." He gestured to Shawn.

Angelina frowned as the information was given to her. She thought deeply. She clenched her jaw a bit and looked at Shawn and Chris. "What are you're names?" She asked lowly, still unsure of her answer to vampire's question.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Shawn and Chris remained quiet as they watched LeStat, James and Angelina talk. The conversation was pretty intense and for a while Shawn felt a little uneasy being around the two of them. The way Angelina scolded James for "mating" him made him feel extremely uncomfortable and he almost decided to run off so he wouldn't have to be near them in this tense environment. He also picked up on the sexual tension, but who could blame either one? Angelina was very beautiful and James, he grudgingly had to admit that he was gorgeous as well. LeStat was in that category as well which made Shawn wonder if all supernatural creatures were sinful beauties.

Chris squeezed Shawn's side, scowling as Angelina and James bickered. He would have thought James would have the courtesy to save that kind of thing for when his mate wasn't around so Shawn wouldn't feel so uncomfortable, but then again, it wasn't like Shawn actually wanted to be his mate. He scowled even more when Angelina approached them with a tone he deemed as inappropriate. However, he knew they needed her help so he forced a smile that lasted all of two seconds. "I'm Chris. And this is Shawn," he said, squeezing the blonde's hip.

Shawn looked up with a slight frown on his face. He didn't like the way Angelina's eyes bore into him as if studying him. He hated that look. Worst of all he hated being in this situation because it wasn't his fault his grandfather pissed off a bunch of werewolves. "So are you gonna help us or not? Otherwise I'd like to be released so I can die and be done with this crap." He was growing tired of it all and Angelina was hardly making it known that she wanted to help by being overly studious. There was nothing special about him so why not go ahead and give a Neutral "yes" or "no"?

"Calm down Shawn," Chris whispered. "You're practically hissing and growling which isn't like you at all."

"Well I'm sick of this shit! I'm hot, tired, hungry and horny but obviously I can't take care of any of that if I'm stuck down here!" he snapped, eyes darkening. Chris looked over at LeStat as if hoping he at least could get Shawn some fruit, which usually did the trick whenever he was stressed out, but the dark eyes concerned him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 pm

LeStat, James and Angelina all looked at Shawn as he yelled. Something was off about him. Angelina looked at LeStat and beckoned him forward.

"Go get the humans something to eat." She said lowly and stepped aside. LeStat nodded, following Angelina's orders and ushered Shawn and Chris inside. The place was Victorian styled like everywhere else in the Catacombs, but there were modern touches like a kitchen and a bathroom to accommodate Angelina's human needs. She wasn't dead, like James or LeStat. Which meant she ate human food.

James grudgingly walked in and Angelina shut the door behind him. LeStat led the human into the kitchen and left Angelina and James to talk. The woman looked at James, clenching his jaw. "Why should I help you, James? Give me one good reason." She hissed.

"Because if you don't, Shawn will end up dead. And he's dead, then so am I. You should know that. What it's like to be bonded with someone so... strongly, that you'd die for them." James said lowly.

Angelina's facial expression softened slightly. "You shouldn't have mated him..."

"Don't you think I know that?!" James growled so loudly, LeStat could hear their conversation from the kitchen. "I made a mistake but it's a little too late to go back now. That human... that man, is my mate! Whether he wants it or not, whether you want it or not, I'm going to be bonded to him for as long as he lives! And he may not care when he dies but someone has to! I fucking have to" He snarled. James never swore. Ever. Council members never swore. But he was so frustrated and distraught, he could have cared less.

Angelina went to say something but James was not done.

"Say what you want about him, or me. But I'm going to save him. He may hate me for pulling him into this but I don't care. He can loathe me all he wants but I'm going to protect him for as long as he's breathing. Whether you believe it or not, I love him." James growled softly. "I'm going to die for him." He whispered almost to himself, and ran a hand through his hair. He was going to end up dead for Shawn. If not soon, in the future.

The blond woman sighed, looking down. She still loved James. One reason for her to not help Shawn was because of it. But because she still loved James, she couldn't see him die. She knew that is Shawn were to pass early, James would burn himself to death. James was sincere about the human.

Angelina shook her head. "I need a scent." She said lowly.

"A... wait, you're going to-"

"Yes. Just don't mention it. Ever." She said, eyeing James. "If we're going to find Shawn's relative, I need Shawn's scent. Since they're related, they'll have nearly the same smell. I'll be able to track him that way." She explained.

James nodded. "Whatever you need. I just want my mate to live."
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Chris ushered Shawn behind LeStat and as he and Shawn settled at the kitchen table, Chris couldn't help but notice the slight distress on James face before he and Angelina disappeared into their own little corner to speak. He couldn't hear what was being said but there was hissing and growling which usually meant bad things. Chris wondered if Angelina would even help if James was angry.

A plate of fruit was slid towards him and he passed it off to Shawn. "I'm not hungry but thanks LeStat."

Shawn took the bowl of fruit eating away quietly. Chris watched him eat taking in his attitude and it seemed like the food was helping. "Hey Shawn?"

Shawn looked over at him, the darkness in his eyes having faded. Once again his eyes were back to their usual dazzling blue and he half wondered if he'd imagined the darkness in the beginning. Maybe he was starting to lose it. "Yes...Chris? You okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine sweetie. Eat up. We don't really know when you'll get food again," he said picking up an apple and eating off of it.

Shawn shrugged and went back to eating his fruit forgetting all about the momentary anger he felt earlier. All he could think about was his grandfather and half wondered if they were to meet, how he would act. Would Ebenezer love him or hate him? If his memories were any indication of what his grandfather was like, Shawn was sure his grandpa would think he was the worst thing ever. He was human and not a Lycan so that's one strike. Another was that he wasn't some kind of kick ass supernatural lord like James. Shawn was hardly important in the human world either so it looked like he was going to be Ebenezer's unworthy grandchild. Oh well...

He finished up his fruit then dragged Chris into the living room throwing him on the couch and hopping in his lap. "Hold me," he pouted. "I'm scared and horny, but if you hold me it'll help."

Chris chuckled, wrapping his arms around Shawn. "I'd take care of that for you, but I don't want James to bite my fucking hand off." Chris wriggled a bit. "You're always horny," he grumbled, "and its pressing up against me. Turn the other way," he scowled.

"I don't wanna," he whined, but then he smirked. "Come on Chrissy Poo. While he's busy with his pretty little ex, you can help me out." Shawn rolled his hips in Chris' lap earning a slight yelp from Chris.

"Hey- hey!" he hissed. "Come on now, if we were anywhere but underground with your lunatic mate and his ex fiance then you know I would, but- but Christ you're gonna get me killed!" Chris made a slight suffering face as he lifted Shawn out of his lap and set him down.

Shawn threw a very loud tantrum before he grabbed Chris jerking him up with a strength Chris was sure Shawn never had before. Shawn tossed him against the nearest wall and tore into him, kissing him hard forcing Chris' hands on his waist as he rocked against him.

"Sh-Shawn, what the- are you- eeeek!" When Shawn looked up at him, his eyes were dark like before which made Chris feel uneasy. Something was definitely wrong here.

Shawn merely ignored Chris' pleas, grabbing his wrists and forcing his arms over his head as he bit down hard into his neck, groaning softly. "Mmm Chris..." he breathed, licking his neck all the while grinding against him. He moved away just enough to slip out of his sweats until he stood in his underwear. He rushed back at Chris, kissing him hard tension building inside of him making him crave it.

Chris closed his eyes saying a silent prayer and wondered where the fuck was LeStat or James when you really needed them. If James saw them he'd swear he put the moves on his "mate", but was it really cheating if the mating thing was one-sided? He wasn't sure, but he knew Shawn needed calming down or else something bad might happen. LeStat....James...where the fuck are you guys when you're needed? >< What the hell am i supposed to do? Chris looked to the side and saw a vase. He could hit Shawn on the head with it but then James would probably get mad. This is so not fair to me...

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm

James and Angelina had calmed down some and had figure out how to find Ebenezer. They walked through the living room on their way to the kitchen when he saw Shawn on top of Chris, kissing and touching him. Anger boiled inside of James. He let out a loud snarl, so intense that it shook the floors and walls. There was fury and rage in James's eyes. His usual pale irises were now pitch black and dilated.

LeStat was up and out of the kitchen in an instant. He saw the anger in James's eyes and knew that look all too well. James pounced at, Chris before anyone could blink. But LeStat was always quick on his feet and caught James in mid hair, pulling him back and pushing him into a wall.

James was snarling and growling, struggling to get past LeStat and rip Chris's throat out. It was unlike James to lose his composure, but he had and he wasn't thinking clearly.

Angelina carefully pulled Shawn off of Chris. She couldn't hurt Shawn while doing so because that would stress James out even more.

"James, James you need to stop. Jamesy, calm down..." LeStat said lowly, holding James's hands by his side. Usually, the situation was the other way around. LeStat always lost control and James would always restrain him. He was always tough on the blond, making sure LeStat grew up enough so that he'd be prepared if James's position on the council needed to be filled.

James looked down at LeStat and slowly began to calm down. He looked up and saw Angelina holding Shawn away from Chris. If LeStat hadn't been there, he'd have killed Chris. Then regretted it later. He sighed and pulled away from LeStat. He looked at Angelina.

"Let him go." He murmured. Angelina let go of Shawn and stepped back. LeStat also stepped away from James and looked worriedly at Chris. He hoped the little brat was okay. But he dismissed the thought and looked over at Shawn.

"Humans." The blonde vampire muttered and walked back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Shawn stomped his foot angrily. "Give him back to me now!" he yelled. "Give him back to me! I want him and I'm horny and I don't care if James is mad! While he's busy rendezvousing with his drop-dead gorgeous ex," he said, pointing to Angelina, "Chris can help me scratch an itch now GIVE HIM BACK TO ME NOW!"

Chris looked between LeStat and James, a worried look on his face. Shawn seemed to be really pushing his luck but at the same time, Chris was used to this while James probably haven't seen Shawn in one of his moods. But there was still something very off about him which is why he neither volunteered to be Shawn's lover nor disagreed on the issue. But then he had an idea and hoped his head wouldn't be severed for it. "Say Shawn? Why not take your frustrations out on your mate? Why not let James love on you? After all, you two are stuck together forever."

Shawn looked absolutely horrified and proceeded to pick up things and toss them at the group. "I hate you all!" he screamed. "Let me out of here! I'll go jerk off on my own! I can't go home! I can't have sex! I can't do anything anymore and I hate it! I want to get the fuck out of here!"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm

James, Angelina and LeStat all looked at each other. James was calm now, but he didn't know how to handle Shawn. LeStat was getting beyond annoyed. He didn't like humans and really only saw them as food. If it were up to him, he'd have let Shawn and Chris go so they could get killed on their own by a lunatic werewolf.

Angelina looked over Shawn. If she didn't know any better, she'd have thought that he was acting like a lycan. But that was impossible... right? The scent was familiar and so was Shawn's temper. It was that of a wolf. But Shawn was human as far as LeStat and Angelina could tell.

James sighed. He'd dragged Shawn through hell and back ever since this... mess had started. He knew the blond just wanted to go home, get off, and go to sleep. James stepped forward and grabbed the next thing Shawn was going to throw out of his hand and put it aside. He put his hands on Shawn's arms and looked down at him.

"Shawn, I'm sorry. I know you're... more than tired and frustrated. But you need to calm down. Stop stressing yourself out, and I'll try to give you whatever you want. But you can't leave now." He said gently and quietly so only Shawn could hear. His cool hands gently squeezed Shawn's arms and brushed some hair out of his face before releasing him. It was like trying to calm down a child "Everything's gonna be fine. Okay? Just breath and relax." He said softly, his pale eyes piercing down into Shawn's.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Shawn felt rage building inside of him as he stared back defiantly at James but the calming tone of his voice and the fact that he felt a pull towards the man was enough to start calming him down. His dark eyes resumed their normal blue, but though no longer yelling, he felt like crying because he wanted to be held, but not necessarily by James. But then that would be a lie because no doubt he was beginning to understand the side effects of being "bonded" to someone. "Release me. I'm fine," he said softly, wiping his eyes.

Chris' jaw dropped before he cut both Angelina and LeStat looks. LeStat looked as if he wanted to eat Shawn so Chris made a mental note to smack him aside the head when he got the chance. However, Angeline looked intrigued and he wanted to know why. He moved closer to her leaning in just enough to speak quietly to her so Shawn wouldn't hear. "What do you know? Why are you looking at him that way? I know you're not jealous because we both know you're too good looking for your own damn good."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 pm

James sighed and released his arms. He carefully reached up and wiped a tear from Shawn's cheek and brushed some hair from his face. "It'll all be fine. Why don't you go shower or something while LeStat, Angelina, Chris and I talk over a few things." he said before stepping away and walking into the kitchen. He'd let Shawn shower, to what he needed before they went looking for Ebenezer. James felt guilty for putting Shawn into this situation. But he'd protect Shawn with all he had. He'd burn alive for Shawn.

Angelina looked at Chris, and raised a brow. "Let's talk in the kitchen." She said quietly and stood up. They had a lot to talk about. She could be right about Shawn. But who knew? Angelina was only a tracker. She didn't know enough to actually give factual evidence that Shawn had lycanthropy in his veins. He acted and behaved like a temperamental wolf. His scent was different as well. Angelina would have to look more into it though. She walked into the kitchen and patted James's shoulder. "He's coming around, James. It's meant to be. Mating never makes mistakes." She murmured before sitting down.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Shawn pulled away from James and hurried off to the restroom. He wasn't even sure how he knew where it was at but he found it with no problem. Her bathroom was huge with a big, hot spring in the middle of the room which was odd, but he supposed it was possible since they were underground in a whole other world. Shawn slipped out of his panties and stepped into the hot spring. There were beautiful ladies sitting at the other end, each one bowing quickly before hurrying off only to return seconds later with towels, a robe, fresh under garments, shampoo and other scented oils to make his bath pleasurable. He sighed, welcoming the touch of humanity and the escape of the realities he just left behind. He closed his eyes letting the magical humans give him a proper bath.

--

Chris scowled as he followed them into the kitchen and sat down, grabbing the bowl of fruit Shawn had earlier. "Alright. Out with it Ms. I'm Too Sexy For My Own Good- and by the way, it's hard to believe James didn't mate you." Chris popped a berry in his mouth. "What the hell is happening to my friend? He- you should have seen him! He just flung me into the wall like he's Hulk Hogan and I'm Evan Bourne. He's strong and..."

He scowled at James. "Don't you ever growl at me you stupid vampire! I didn't hump Shawn and even if I did, he wanted it! Your irate mate humped me first. I was trying to push him way but he's too fucking strong so what the hell? Why is he all crazy all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:34 pm

James rolled his eyes at Chris. "It's instinct. Get over yourself and relax. And if I mated her, we wouldn't be in this situation, now would we?" He hissed. LeStat came in and sat down next to Chris. "Watch you're tongue, Christopher. Don't forget who you're with. We're not a couple humans."

"Oh shut up and stop trying to act all high and might." Angelina muttered and slapped LeStat upside the head, earning a growl. She rolled her eyes and looked at Chris. "He's behaving like a lycan. The temper. The scent. Mood swings and the changing of his eye color... It's what a lycanthropist goes through before they transform. But I'm mean.. if he was a lycan, he should have went through the change sooner. That's the confusing part." She said.

"Oh well, the human is a dog. Who cares? I sure don't." LeStat said with a roll of his eyes. He was annoyed with this whole situation. "It doesn't matter what species the fucker is. The only thing I'm concerned with is finding his grandfather, and getting rid of the wolves." He huffed.

James shook his head. "I'd hate to admit it but he has a point. We're going to find Ebenezer using Shawn's scent. Angelina can track just about anything so she'll lead us to him. When we find him, we'll talk to him." He finished.

"Assuming he cooperates." Angelina added lowly. "And I have a feeling the wolves took over more than New York City. When they've been wronged or when they're at war, they won't stop attacking the innocent until they win." She sighed. "Tracking someone without a direct scent is difficult. It'll take at the most two days." She said with a shrug.

James glanced at Chris. "I'm not leaving you two hear. It won't be long until the werewolves find their way down here." He said as he lit a cigarette. He took a long drag, the smoke calming his anxiety. He felt as if he was way in over is head.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:19 pm

"A Lycan?" Chris asked, his eye brows raised as if he didn't believe it, but coming from Angelina it was hard not to. "Right. So you expect me to believe my best friend's turning into that very thing that wants to kill him--or wait." Chris groaned, laying his head down. "This is all very confusing. Wolves killing Lycans- I swear to God his grandfather better not act like an epic douche or I'll kill that son of a bitch myself," he grumbled.

Chris raised his head looking around the group. "So where the hell are we gonna stay? I thought the catacombs were safe? If they get down here then we're fucked!" he exclaimed. "Shawn will cooperate but he won't be happy- and at some point you had better act like a mate and seduce him otherwise he's going to continue giving you hell."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

"Lycans can control themselves. They're friendly and peaceful. Werewolves are not. They've always hated each other. " Angelina said, hoping that cleared up Chris's confusion. She was dead serious about the situation. She didn't want James to die, no matter how much she disliked him. Keeping Shawn alive alive meant that James would live. That's all she wanted.

"Ebenezer will cooperate." James said darkly, his pale eyes turning red. It was lust and anger. He wanted all of this to stop. THat was were the anger come from. But the lust... the lust was for his mate. Chris was right. But Shawn wasn't the only one feeling the pent up sexual frustration. James wanted to touch Shawn. Feel him tremble and pant beneath him. He wanted to dominate his mate like the natural animal he was. Because James, after all, was an animal. At last in the eyes of humans.

"They won't make it down hair. We have witches patrolling all the entrances." LeStat said and snorted, "If we have to fight, we can win. That I can guarantee."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Chris jumped a little at the sound of James' voice. There was an intensity in his eyes as he promised Ebenezer's cooperation. He doubted the old man would disagree if James showed up this agitated. "Well good. So we're stuck down here for at least another two to four days depending on Ebenezer and other factors we haven't thought about yet. Great. Just great."

Chris sipped on the cocktail Shawn was sipping on earlier not liking this one bit. Everything seemed like it was based on chance and Chris preferred guarantees. "We're wasting time just by sitting here. Don't one of you think you should be getting Shawn's essence for Ms. Angelina here?"

--

Shawn emerged from the hot spring dressed in a overly large red, fluffy robe. The little creatures in the restroom dried his hair for him so he was all set to just relax. He walked into the kitchen, frowning as all eyes turned on him. He felt uncomfortable so he quickly left without getting anything and went back to the living room sulking.

Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

LeStat looked at Chris. "Stuck here? You're misunderstanding, human." LeStat snorted. "Do you know how trackers work? They work like bloodhounds. Once Angelina picks up the the scent, we go from here to Ebenezer, on foot. Above ground, of course. The actual journey, however, may take a day or two."

"I don't waste time." Angelina assured Chris. "We'll be diligent about this." She said and looked at Shawn, who quickly left. "James, you go talk to him and make sure he's ready for this little... hunt." She said.

James didn't have to be told twice and walked into the living room. He sat down next to him. "You know, this will be over soon." He said quietly, glancing at him. "We're going above ground, so Angelina can phase and memorize your scent. She'll lead us to you're grandfather." He said. Shawn's thoughts flooded into James's mind. He felt Shawn's fear.

But vampires weren't the best comforting creatures. They were made to be beautiful. So they could draw in pray. They were created, some say by Satan himself, to be killers. But James had compassion. Especially for Shawn. That's what set James apart from his species. Why he was on the council.

"Nothing will hurt you. Vampires will never hurt you." He whispered, his eyes sincere as he looked at Shawn. But it was a lie. For Shawn's sake.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Chris sighed. He didn't like the fact that they had to journey with them. He honestly didn't understand why they had to go with. If Shawn was above ground then chances are the wolves would pick up on his scent and attempt to get him during their travels. They'd have to be hasty true enough, but unlike James, LeStat and Angelina, Shawn was still mostly human. They would need a place to sleep one night and Chris was terrified of them sleeping anywhere above ground knowing that a wolf clan wanted Shawn.

"Fine, but how are you going to keep the wolves from finding us while we're above ground? We're humans so unlike you we'll need food breaks and sleep. Also if we're doing this on foot we'll have to stop and rest several times or else Shawn will get irritably. You see how well that goes when he's pissy right?"

Chris got up stretching. "I'm tired. When do we leave?"

--

Shawn sulked even more not at all wanting to trust James but there was something about the way he said things that broke most of Shawn's defenses. "Yeah, right. You hurt me, but whatever. I'll go but I'm really annoyed right now. I'm beginning to think I'd rather just die than to go through all of this bullshit."

Shawn looked at James but only briefly, not wanting to meet his gaze. "When are we leaving? I'm tired, but I'd rather get this stupid journey out of the way."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Angelina spoke up. "Our scent will mask yours. Werewolves are so out of control, all they'll smell is a couple of vampires and a shifter. Your scents are too weak. Don't worry." She said, with a bit of a smirk.

LeStat grumbled. "Yes yes, we know what you need. Believe it or not, James and I were human once a long long long long time ago." He huffed. "And you won't be needing too many breaks. We travel... fairly quickly." The blond snickered. Of course, LeStat couldn't resist a little scaring while he traveled with Chris. The human was too squeamish, and his brattiness matched LeStat. The little annoying human was growing on LeStat. Not that he would admit that.

Angelina gave LeStat a look before shaking her head. "We should be leaving now. Do you need anything before we go?" She asked Chris?

LeStat rolled his eyes, mimicking her and her hospitality to the humans before he went and waited at the door. He was ready to get this over with.

--

"I did hurt you, and believe me I wish I could take it back." James breathed. "Your scent just made me so... weak." He stroked Shawn's hair before pulling away. "You may want to die. But I won't let you go down without a fight. I hope you realize that, love." He said before standing up.

"We're probably leaving now. Angelina and LeStat are probably already waiting." He said, gesturing for Shawn to head to the door where LeStat waited impatiently.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 am

Chris shook his head. "No and even if I did, it's not like I can go and get it considering I'd be eaten by a pack of hungry wolves." Chris scowled as he headed for the door waiting patiently next to LeStat. He was eager to get this journey over with so that maybe they could finally return to some kind of normalcy above ground. Chris was hoping Ebenezer would know what to do otherwise it looked like he was pretty much doomed to live a life underground while friends from above and others continued to die out.

Meanwhile Shawn sat on the couch sulking. He didn't care if Angelina and LeStat were waiting or not. He would leave when he was good and damn ready to leave. If Chris never would have headed to the door, he was gonna take his sweet ass time, but for the sake of Chris, he reluctantly stood to his feet angrily brushing past James to join Chris."Let's go. I'm getting annoyed already."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:23 pm

James watched Shawn go before he sighed and went over, opening the door. LeStat went first, as well as Angelina. James ushered the human blonds out the door before they walked through the Catacombs. It wasn't pitch dark like when they first came to Angelina but it was still dimly lit.

They more they began to walk uphill, they could see a light a light at the end of the tunnel (as cliche as that sounded). They finally reached the above ground. They were in the forest, but they were right next to a rocky road. They were no longer on the city, but James figured that Ebenezer wouldn't be hiding in the city anyway.

A wave of fresh scents hit James's nose, making it twitch. He smelt animals, humans-- probably hikers or maybe there was a town up ahead.

"Ready?" Angelina broke the silence.

"Do what you need to and get this crap over with." LeStat drawled out in annoyance. James glared at LeStat for being so petty and bratty. The blond quieted, like a scolded child.

Angelina snickered and began to shift. Her tall, slim body morphed into the form of a mountain lion. A common animal found in these parts. But in this form, she could run faster than an animal, and as fast as a vampire. She could follow a scent for miles. One whiff of Shawn's scent, and she would be able to find scents similar to it. The only scents that would be similar to Shawn would be his relatives- dead or alive.

LeStat watched and smirked at Chris. "I hope you realize we're going to have to carry your human asses to keep up with her." He explained. "You hold onto me, and we run after her. At speeds you're human brain couldn't comprehend. It's how it works. I never carried a human before." He smirked at the blond, winking. "Should be exciting."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:53 pm

The walk through the catacombs was the same, eerie experience as usual. Shawn let his mind wander to the possibility of finding his family. What would his grandfather be like? Would he hate him for being a human? What would happen to him in the end? He was pretty damn sure he was doomed to a sticky end, but he didn't care anymore. The only thing he would miss is Chris. He might even miss his mafia family. As for James, he wasn't sure. He felt nothing for this man except lust against his own will. The stupid vampire bite and sex had his head all screwed up and he refused to believe he would have cared for James had it not been for his manipulation.

Once they reached the top he clicked his tongue in annoyance. LeStat talked entirely too much and it was all he could do not to rip the vamps arms off. He felt like he had the strength to do it. He growled lowly as Angelina shifted and his eyes darkened. He didn't want to be carried at all.

Chris shot Shawn a look, placing a hand on his lower back to calm him down. The feisty blonde glared at him but just as quickly he whimpered, face softening. This made Chris uneasy and he hoped James was paying attention. Shawn seemed to be getting worse and if they didn't hurry, he really would become a mangy mutt.

Chris wasted no time hopping on LeStat's back. "Don;t you drop me or I"ll stake your ass in the heart." He leaned close whispering in LeStat's ear. "Or watch my friend tear your arms off. He's getting worse. I know you can sense it."

Shawn looked over at James, sulking. He didn't know what to do. James made him feel safe sometimes yet extremely uncomfortable due to the uncontrollable lust he felt for him. In the end, Chris shot him a look and he sighed moving closer to James. If James wanted to carry him, he'd allow it.

---

Ebenezer sat in his cabin in the woods, watching the fire burn. He hadn't had a meal in days and needed to get out and hunt soon, but the cry of the wolves was frightening. He glanced over at Constantine who was busy toying with his sharp nails. Ebenezer scoffed. Constantine was a lazy coward but was young enough to take on a pack of wolves if need be. He just didn't want to and it annoyed him.

"Must you keep giving me such hateful looks father?" Constantine asked lazily.

Ebenezer hissed then resumed his staring at the dancing embers in the fire place. He let his eyes close and he thought back pulling memories from deep in the recesses of his mind of his daughter Jen and that man she married--the one who ruined her life and got her killed. All for love. "Bah." he grumbled.

Another memory graced his mind, one of a small blonde child with the striking beauty of his mother. "Shawn..." he whispered. That had been his name. He was the boy he wanted nothing to do with because he was half of the enemy.

"You know father, beating yourself up because my sister made the same fatal mistake you did isn't going to help matters. And she's dead so there's no way she can help."

"But the boy's still alive right?" Ebenezer hissed.

Constantine grinned a cheesy grin showing off his vampire fangs. "Of course. I suspect the council, if that dreadful thing still exists, will come hunt you down about him soon enough."

Ebenezer's eyes returned to the fire. "Good. I must tell them the truth about what happened. Maybe we can still save the rest of the pathetic human population."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

LeStat's lip curled up, a quiet snarl of annoyance slipping out. "He's James's problem, and yours. Not mine." He huffed and held Chris's legs to hold him up. But Chris was right. He knew it was only a matter of time until Shawn exploded. But he tried not to give it too much serious thought.

Angelina sniffed around and growled, aways antsy when she found a scent. The scent was a little bitter. Probably because the man was less than human, and older than Shawn. She looked at James.

James glanced down at Shawn. "It'll be over soon." He murmured quietly. At least, he hoped it would be over soon. James would rather deal with Armageddon, than deal with the wolves.

He swiftly and gracefully pulled Shawn up onto his back. James felt warm tingles from the warm, lovely body pressed against him. How they managed to affect his cold skin, he didn't know. But he loved it. He felt human, if only a little.

James held him tightly, not willing to let Shawn fall off- unlike LeStat who would probably laugh if Chris fell off his back.

He nodded at Angelina, and the mountain lion was off. Gone, within milliseconds.

"Hold on tight." LeStat snickered and went after her, James slightly ahead of him.

James never really calculated the actual speed at which vampires ran. But he knew it was inhumanly fast. Most likely faster than a helicopter. They were able to cover a lot of ground and a small amount of time. It's a major reason why they were so dangerous, aside from the obvious. They could kill in seconds, and hide the body in less.

LeStat knew that if they ran fast enough, they could probably reach Ebenezer by tonight at midnight, instead of two days. And that was a relief.

James was uneasy about meeting this man. Until he got inside his mind, he only knew as much as the books, and Shawn's dreams told him.

The blond vampire glanced at James as they ran. "You think too much." He muttered.

James pursed his lips. "It's my job." He said, and the rest of the run was in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternity with an Angel   Eternity with an Angel - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternity with an Angel
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6