A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 pm

"Don't worry about the lube. Just go in dry. I like it better that way, anyway," Junior said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 pm

James raised a brow. "If you insist, love." He said and spread Junior's legs. He growled softly as he slowly forced himself into Junior's tiny entrance. He pushed in, probably filling his lover past his limit. Junior was tight, it was ridiculous. He resisted the urge to pound into the young man beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Junior moaned loudly, the pain mixing with the pleasure as James filled him. It hurt, but it felt so good. "Oh, baby, mmm," he said, smiling a bit. It was a pleasure that Junior had never felt before. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Junior groaned and made slow, sweet love to Junior. He went deep inside him, loving how his warm walls clamped around him. "Junior..." James growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Junior smiled and closed his eyes, loving the feel of James filling him up. He let out a few moans and groans here and there but mostly panted. James was something he had never experienced before.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm

James made love to Junior for almost an hour. He stroked Junior's member, urging him to cum as he felt his climax built. He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Junior's tightening walls.
Back to top Go down
Lana Lang

Lana Lang

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Junior finally couldn't take it anymore and with a loud cry of his lover's name, he released, covering his own and James' stomachs and chests.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm

James snarled as he filled Junior. He laid behind him, panting, still inside for his lover. He wrapped his arms tight around Junior, holding him close, their bodies molding together.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Junior closed his eyes and rested against James, loving the way they fit together. "I love you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 pm

James looked out the window. "I love you too..." He whispered, almost sadly. How could he go forever without the man laying against him?
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Junior smiled. "I wanna stay with you forever..." he whispered before falling asleep, his breath evening out, his heartbeat steady.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

James didn't sleep, and simply watch Junior. "Too bad you don't have forever..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Junior slept soundly all night and well into the next morning. His eyes fluttered open and light invaded his sight. He groaned and covered his eyes, not wanting to wake up yet.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:19 pm

James was up, preparing to head out to sea again. His crew was gathering supplies and was heading to the boat. James smiled when Junior woke up. "Sleep well, love?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Junior nodded, burying his head in the pillow. "Why is it so bright in here? Turn off the light," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"Well you have to get up. We're setting sail today." James said and pulled the covers off Junior, swatting his ass. "Get up, love." He chuckled, tossing him some clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 pm

"It's not like I do anything. Why can't I just spend all day in bed?" Junior grumbled, getting dressed. The hardest part of his day was always getting up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

"Well, I'd like you to be healthy enough to be my host-- the person I feed off of. But I won't force you. And we're leaving soon." James said, kissing Junior's head. "As in, right now."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm

"I can be healthy even though I spend all day in bed," Junior pouted. "Finnnneeeee," he said as he finished dressing. "Let's go before I climb back into bed and stay here," he grumbled, walking toward the door.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm

James bit his lip to keep from laughing. Junior could be so damn cute sometimes. He walked over to the young man and kissed him. "Don't pout, love. You're too pretty for it." He chuckled and patted Junior's ass. "Let's go." He said and lead him out and headed to the ship, almost everyone already aboard.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Junior grumbled some more and followed James to the ship, sighing. He knew this was his life now. The sea, not land. He got on the ship and watched the land get smaller and smaller as they sailed away.

----------------------------------

After they had been at sea for a while, Junior was in his and James' room, bored out of his mind. Surely, life on the sea could not be this boring. "Jaaaaaaaaames! I'm boreddddddd!" he yelled, knowing he would be heard.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:34 pm

LeStat was wandering around the ship, yelling at the crew while James spoke with a few crew members. LeStat was the Co-Captain, and James's feldgling. James turned him, and saved his life. But he didn't know about the mating between the human and James. He heard yelling, and smirked. LeStat appeared behind Junior within milliseconds. "Jamesy isn't available right now. You'll have to wait." He purred. "But I could entertain you, if you like." He grinned, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Junior made a face. "Was I calling for you? No. Wanna know why? I don't even know who the fuck you are. Go away, and get me James," he said, very rudely. He was young and stupid. What more could anyone expect of him?
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm

LeStat hissed lowly. "Excuse me? Watch your tongue, child. It will get you in trouble." He growled quietly, pushing Junior towards the steps that lead to below deck. He'd teach this pathetic human a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Junior shoved him. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I JUST WANT JAMES!" he yelled, trying not to feel the fear that was beginning to creep into his system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: