A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm

James smiled slightly. "I will soon, love. Don't worry about me." He chuckled softly. His pupils were dilated from his thirst but he pushed his hunger away and smiled softly. James had very good control... until he became weak. He would get worn down and pounce on the next human flesh he saw.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Junior smiled up at him, the smile kind and warm. "Go, James. I will be fine. I promise. I can handle an hour by myself. Go feed. You need it," he said, taking his hand and placing a light kiss to it. "Go."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 pm

James bite his lip, Junior's hot lips touching his ice cold skin. "O... Okay." He said and smiled slightly before flitting away. He searched around the town on someone to feed. He found a prostitute hanging around in the back of a bar. He snapped her neck and fed on her, wishing it was Junior's blood he was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Junior smiled and watched him leave before climbing back into bed, closing his eyes and relaxing as he waited for James to get back. He sighed as he thought about everything. James treated him so well, better than any other owner he had had. He had a lot to think about, what with James being a vampire. He didn't know how life would turn out. Something like that scared him. He preferred to know what was going to happen. With James, he hadn't the slightest.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

James returned and went into the bathroom to wash the blood off his face. When he was clean, he went to the bedroom and Junior resting. He laid behind him and spooned him, loving how the young boy molded against him. He inhaled, loving Junior's scent. He drove James insane. He stroked Junior's stomach, kissing his neck as he purred.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Junior smiled when James joined him in bed. He always loved his touch. It sent sparks through him. He turned to face James and cupped his face, kissing him gently. When they parted, he smiled at him. "That was quick," he said as he tangled their legs together. "I expected you to be gone longer."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

"WellI can't leave you alone for long in a place like this. We're going back to sea tomorrow morning." James said, running his thumb over Junior's lip. "You'd make such a pretty little vampire." He chuckled softly. But there was a part of him that didn't want Junior to get changed. He imagined Junior's tan skin pale. His warm brown eyes turn dark and thirsty. He was a so young, and he would have to kill to survive.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Junior bit his lip. He wasn't looking forward to going to sea again. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get over his sea sickness. "So when we go out to sea... how do you feed?" he asked, looking up at him quizzically.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

"We takeover nearby ships. We chase it then feed on the crew members. If there are no survivors, we sink the ship." James murmured. "If there are survivors... well there are already legends on my kinds so what difference does it make?" He chuckles quietly. "I'll try and kind you some medicine for you sea sickness. Can't have you fall ill on the ship." He said, running his cool hand through Junior's hair.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Junior nodded and then rested his head on James' chest, closing his eyes and relaxing. "Why do you kill when you feed?" he asked, brushing his hands over James' stomach.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 pm

"Because once you've started... it's nearly impossible to start." James said quietly, looking down. "When you feed... it's seemingly the best feeling in the world. You'll do anything to get it. To quench that burn in the back of your throat. And you won't stop until you're satisfied." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm

"Isn't there a way to control it? I mean, climax is one of the best feelings to a human, and a lot of people do anything to get it, but there are people who can control themselves. Ya know? They start getting hot and heavy, and they stop," Junior said, his fingers still ghosting across James' skin.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

James chuckled softly. "You're a smart boy. It's a shame you were enslaved." He breathed, his hand running down Junior's abdomen, rubbing it. "But I'm afraid it's more complex than that. Blood is how we... survive. It's better than a climax. At that moment, we become animals. It takes an exceptionally strong vampire to stop." James murmured, looking down at Junior.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Junior looked up at him, one question running through his mind. "Have you ever tried?"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 pm

James nodded. "I lost the woman I loved." He whispered, looking out the window. He could almost see her now. It pained him.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Junior looked up at him. "Try harder," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am

"I'll try my best." James said, smiling and kissing Junior as slid his hand up his thigh, caressing him.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Junior smiled and let his head fall back to it's original position, closing his eyes as butterflies erupted in his stomach at James' touch.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm

James smiled, hearing Junior's heart flutter. He moved his hand further up, gently caressing between Junior's legs. His cool hand slowly rubbed his crotch before moving up and holding his hip.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Junior groaned and buried his face in James' chest. "You're such a tease," he breathed, his hand gripping his short tightly.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

James chuckled, loving how Junior moaned and squirmed. "What happen to control?" He breath, reaching into his love's pants and playing with his member, waiting for it to get hard. "Don't worry. This one's for you." He whispered in his ear, his cold finger playing with Junior's small entrance.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Junior groaned again, pushing against James' finger. "If I wanted to stop, I could," he said a bit breathless. "But I don't."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:13 pm

James kissed Junior and pushed his finger inside of Junior slowly before pulling out, teasing him. He squeezed Junior's balls a bit before giving him a few strokes and pulling his hand out of Junior's pants. "Take it off if you want more love." He breathed, gently biting Junior's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Junior quickly slid off his pants, groaning as his cock sprang free, hitting the air. He straddled James' waist, looking down at him, his eyes innocent, yet lust filled. "Fuck me," he said.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:36 pm

"Gladly." James said and shed their clothes. He leaned up and kissed Junior before flipping them over and searching for some lube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: