A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 pm

"Love, love it's me... It's James. Junior, I'm so sorry..." James whispered painfully. He reached out, stroking Junior's cheek.

He loathed himself, and his dead heart ached to see his mate so scared. In fear. Junior should have never had to fear. He should have been happy. He shouldn't have been sold. He shouldn't have been past around. He was so young. He was so so young. James wanted murder every man who took away a piece of Junior's innocence, then burned it. James feared Junior was burned beyond recovery. Because how could someone do it? James certainly didn't understand. He would never understand what something so small and gorgeous could have done to have been put through such horror. James didn't want Junior's life to be a tragedy. But it was slowly turning into one, now wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Junior looked up at the sound of James' voice. He tackled him and clung to him, sobbing into his chest. His heartbeat was still going a mile a minute and he was scared to no end. "Why does everyone hurt me? I never did anything to deserve this..." he cried, clinging harder to James. "He told me he'd kill me if I tried to tell you, if I even made a sound. I was so scared." He was speaking, but a lot of it was incomprehensible because he was crying so much. "Save me." That was clear. Probably the only clear thing he said.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 pm

"Ssh, ssh. Calm down, my love. It'll be okay. Everything's gonna be okay." James whispered, holding Junior tight, gently rocking him like a scared child. He kissed Junior's head. "You should have told me. I would never let him kill you. And I'm so sorry I let him touch you..." He gently squeezed Junior. "Relax." He breathed and laid Junior's down on the bed. He cleaned him up before dressing him and sitting next to him, pulling him back into his lap. "I'll always save you, love."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 pm

"Change me."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm

James frowned. "Are... are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Junior nodded. "Yes. Change me. I don't want to feel like that again. I was so helpless, so defenseless. I never want to feel like that again. It's the worst feeling in the world, and that was the last time I felt it. Change me, and change me now," he said, looking at him, eyes hard.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 pm

James looked down at Junior. "Junior... that change is permanent. If you regret this..." James shook his head. "If this is what you truly want... then I'll give it to you. But it'll be the worst pain you've ever felt." He whispered, laying Junior down and and getting straddling his petit waist.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm

"No, it's not. The worst pain you could ever feel in your life is indescribable. The feeling that you're worthless, that you're only ever gonna be used, passed from person to person for the right price. The worst pain you could ever feel is nothing at all, and I lived that way for over 20 years. I want this. Do it," Junior said. "Because the pain I'll feel won;t come close to the pain I've felt."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 pm

James looked down at Junior, every word tearing his heart apart. "Okay." He breathed. He kissed Junior one last time before kissing his neck, his fangs growing. He could only pray that he had the will to stop.
James sunk his teeth into Junior, venom flowing into the younger. Junior's blood burned his throat, craving more. He struggled to unlatch himself from Junior, but he did. And watched Junior as he burned, all the humanity leaving his love.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Junior's heart sped up as he waited for James to bite him. As soon as he did, pain exploded in his nervous system. His body burned and spasmed. He cried out, clenching his eyes shut. It hurt, so much. But it was worth it. He would never have to go through what he went through before. For that thought, he bore through the pain.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

James put his fist to his mouth and watched with a pained heart as Junior went through the change. He backed away to prevent himself from feeding on Junior. But he knew in 24 hours, all that sweet... warm... blood, would be gone. And turned into venom. Junior would be cold. Hard. Invincible. A creature of the night.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm

The next day, Junior's eyes fluttered open and he gasped, if only by habit and not necessity. The pain was gone. At some point, Junior's mind had blacked out, though he knew he had been very awake. He looked around, everything more clear. He smelt thing, heard thing, saw things he had never dreamt of. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

James rushed to Junior's side in milliseconds. "Junior.. Junior, are you okay? How do you feel?" He asked, knowing everything would be no and clear for Junior. It could be scary, but also exciting.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Junior looked at him and smiled widely. "I feel great!" he exclaimed and jumped up, running around the room, full of energy. "This is amazing!" he said. "I'm so hungry. What do we have to eat?" he asked, looking at James with wide eyes. "Feeeeeeeed meeeeee!"

Last edited by Junior Davis on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm

James blinked at Junior. "I... we don't have human food on here, Junior." He chuckled. "I mean... we can find you a human to feed on. You should be craving blood." He said. "Not food."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

"That's what I mean! Jeez, you act like you never ate a person before. You don't drink people, silly goose," Junior smiled and looked around. "Where are they?! Let's go, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

James cocked his head to the side. "Love..." He trailed off and shook his head. "Let's go." He sighed and led Junior down to the gallows where the human prisoners stayed. They were there for when the crew needed to feed.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 am

"Ooh, I get to choose, right?!" Junior exclaimed, looking at all of them, licking his lips. He was damn hungry, and he couldn't wait to sink his teeth into someone's neck and taste the delicious blood as it flowed into his mouth and powered his body.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 am

James chuckled at Junior. He was so... happy. Usually newborns were violent and bloodthirsty. Junior just seemed bubbly and excited. James found it unique and adorable. "Yes love, you get to choose." He said and unlocked the cell, letting Junior in.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 am

Junior entered, smelling his way through all the people to find the right one. Once he got to the back, there was a little boy, about 7 years old. And he smelled delicious. "Hello" he said lightly, a soft smile on his face. "My name is Junior. What's yours?"

"Jack," he said quietly. Junior smiled.

"Jack. Well, let's take you upstairs and get you something to eat, yeah?" he asked, leading him out of the cage. The little boy nodded and held his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 am

James watched Junior carefully. He watched the child, who already knew his fate. James usually didn't toy with children as pray. James usually snapped the person's neck before he fed. Btu what Junior was ding was interesting. He was unsure of his mates' intentions.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Junior led the little boy up to his and James' room. He sat him down on the comfy bed, gave him food and let him sleep. He smiled as he watched the boy, stroking his hair, hearing and feeling his steady heartbeat. Once the boy woke up, it'd be the beginning of the end.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:52 am

James followed him and saw the child asleep. "I didn't expect this from you." James chuckled softly, stroking his loves hair and looking at the kid. "But he knows he's dead. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 am

"In a way, I feel bad, because no one deserves to die young. But I won't try and torture him. And he shouldn't live a life like this. He'll be in a better place, probably with his grandparents, maybe even his parents. It'll be better for him this way. And he smells sweeter than the rest," Junior said, leaning against him and sighing. "I'm gonna talk to him before it happens."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am

James nodded, his hands rubbing Junior's shoulders. "That's sweet. But you should do it while their sleeping. They won't feel the pain as much." He whispered. "He will be in a better place but after a while... you stop thinking about it. And you just go in for the kill. After so many years as a predator, you learn to not feel bad for every one of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: