A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 am

Junior calmed down after a while and looked up at James through thick lashes. "Thank you," he said, his voice quiet. It cracked and was hoarse from the loss of all that water.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:00 am

James smiled softly. He got up and got Junior some water. "Anytime, love." He whispered, handing Junior the cup of water. He kissed the boy's shoulder. he had a long way to go before he would be able to handle begin fed off of.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Junior took the water and took a large gulp of it, the cold water feeling good against his aching, dry throat. "So what do we do now?" he asked, looking at James, feeling better now that he had let everything out and re-hydrated.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 am

"We're gonna head for land, dock there for a bit. There's a storm coming, so we'll be on land for a while." James said. "Plus, you need to get healthy again. And sea sickness won't help you at all." He said, kissing Junior's head.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Junior smiled a bit and nodded, leaning into him. It felt good to be held. "Why'd you pick me?" he asked softly, staring at nothing in particular, though not looking at James.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 pm

"Because I could see you were something special." James said as he stroked Junior's hair. "Your beautiful. And yo were treated poorly. And besides..." He sniffed Junior's neck. "Your so intoxicating."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Junior smiled and blushed a bit, looking down. "Nah. You're saying that just because," he said quietly, not believing James. There was no way he could be special and intoxicating. He was just.. Junior.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 pm

"Junior, your blood sings to me." James breathed before growling softly over his neck, his fangs out. The sound was like a low, tiger's growl as he got ready to pounce. But James would not feed off Junior. Not until he was better. "Your special to me."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Junior looked up at him, his eyes wide and innocent, even after all he had seen and all that had been done to him. "Does it really? Am I really?" he asked, still not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

James nodded, pulling closer. "Yes, love. You are." He said, putting Junior's head to his chest so he could hear the lion-like purrs of happiness that rumbled in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Junior sighed and smiled in contentment, running his hand up and down James' back, loving the way James' cold body felt against his own hotter one. "I love how you feel," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm

James smiled softly. "The feeling is mutual." He breathed, kissing his head. "Rest, love. We'll be at land soon."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Junior nodded and relaxed against him, closing his eyes, falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm

When they reach land, he let his crew go about and do what they needed, some staying to look after the ship. James looked at a sleeping Junior and picked him up, carrying him off the ship and into a small little place James rented for the time they would be at land. He set him on the bed, stroking his hair, his eyes admiring Junior's body.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 pm

"You're my life, ya know," he said to his lover, who was holding him close. The older man chuckled.

"The same could be said to you. The life of a dead man," he said as he rubbed Junior's bare chest.

"Well, then that's good. But I have a request. A small one," he said, looking up at his lover, nothing by adoration and love in this innocent, wide brown eyes. He's wanted to ask this for a while, but he never got up the nerve. But he was getting older, and he wanted it to happen.

"Anything, my love. Just ask, and it's yours. You know that," his lover said in reply, and he just smiled. He knew that the older man would do anything he asked. But when it came to this, it was a rough subject, because he knew how much his lover loved his aliveness.

"I want you to change me."

Junior woke up, looking around, unsure of where he is. "James? Where are we?" he asked, sitting up, still groggy and the dream fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 pm

James, who was sitting by the window, smoking a rolled cigarette, looked at Junior. "On land, love." He chuckled, smoke puffing through his nose. He picked through Junior's thoughts and saw the dream. To be honest, he didn't know if he could change Junior. He wanted him to have the choice James never had. But on the other hand... he couldn't go eternity without Junior.

"How did you sleep?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:36 pm

"Fine. Were you just picking through my head?" Junior asked, frowning slightly. He didn't like his privacy invaded. He liked to be able to say whatever in his head and not get judged for it, or in trouble for it. It was all he had, being a slave and all. He was never allowed the freedom most were. At least, he wasn't before. But that's what he was used to. Before. It would take him a while to get used to James and how sweet and caring he was.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Jame blinked. "No, of course not." He said smoothly and sat next to him. If he could permanently stay out of peoples heads, he would. Sometimes, the thoughts simply screamed at him. He leaned down, kissing Junior' head. "I'm glad you slept well. I got you food, if you want. I figured you'd be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Junior nodded. "Yeah, I am. Where is it?" he said, and looked around, trying to find it. "And what did you get? I'm picky about my food unless I'm literally starving," he added and looked back at James, the dream running through his head again. He wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to be changed. But he wasn't sure if he could grow old and die, while James lived on. He just didn't know.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 am

James gestured to the bag in on the table in the corner of the room. "A little bit of everything. I wasn't quite sure what you preferred." He said. He was going to mate Junior. James could feel it. He was going to make love to him and mate him for life. And there was nothing James could do about it. But once he was mated, there was no turning back. No one else for James. That meant if Junior died from old age or human accidents, James would do everything in his power to follow. He'd fallen for the young slave. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 am

Junior smiled and walked over to the table and took the food out of the bag, a few were things he;d never eat, a few were some he would if he were in the mood. He frowned, thinking there was gonna be nothing in there. Then he found a wrap, with an assortment of Italian meats and cheeses and some veggies and sauce. He smiled widely. "Perfect," he said and opened it before wolfing it down, drinking some water now and then to wash it down.

He loved James. He knew that. And he would love to be with him forever. But forever is a long time.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 am

James watched as Junior ate. When he finished, he smiled slightly."Feel better?" He asked and stood up, standing behind Junior and laced his hands through his hair, looking down at the young boy. He was so very young... And physically, James was 40. But he didn't care. Maybe it was the young that he was attracted to. His sweet voice and the way he looked up at James as if he was his hero. James was far from a hero but he'd be Junior's everything if that's what the young man wanted.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 am

Junior smiled. "Yeah, it was good. Thank you," he said and closed his eyes, leaning back when James ran his hands through his hair. It felt good. It was something that Junior always loved. His head was always sensitive, and he loved when it was massaged of when people played with his hair. "That feels good," he mumbled, his head resting on James' stomach. He couldn't believe how strongly he felt about this man.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 pm

James smiled softly, his cool hand grazing the youth's warm cheek. "I bet it does." he breathed and murmured, "I wish I could spend forever with you." ,his hand caressing his neck. He felt Junior's pulse race under his fingertips, and it made him thirsty. Very thirsty. The flame burned in his throat, but he controlled himself... for now.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Junior smiled, James' coo hand a relief to his hot skin. "I want to spend forever with you, too," he said, just stating the fact, not making any promises to change, or even saying he wanted to change. Because that was something that took him a while to decide.

Junior looked up at him. "Have you eaten?" he asked softly, taking his hand and playing with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: