A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

LeStat didn't budge. He was an undead creature, his skin made of stone. He covered Junior's mouth and brought him below deck pushing him against the wall so his back was to LeStat's chest. "I'm gonna shut you up. Just wait." He said, before pulling down Junior's pants.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Junior's heartbeat picked up, his eyes widening as fear began to take over his body. He thrashed against LeStat, doing anything he could to get out of his grip. His ass was for James and James alone. James was the first owner he had who cared about him, and it made him feel good. He cared about James too. And where was James, to save him? Hell, why should he need saving? He should be able to save himself. He felt so defenseless, and he hated it. He wished he could protect himself. If he were a vampire, he could...
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:17 pm

LeStat shoved his member into Junior's small heat. He snarled quietly, pulling out and thrusting into Junior so hard that if he wanted to, he could have shattered Junior's bones. His cld hands had Junior's hips in a death grip as he fucked him with brutal force, inhaling deeply as he smelt blood. "Jamesy doesn't love you. He just wants your blood. He's never going to save you." LeStat said in Junior's ear, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Junior cried out, the pain unbearable. It was nothing he had ever felt before, and he had gone through much pain. The words he spoke sent pain shooting through his chest and brought tears to his eyes. He couldn't believe that. James did love him. He knew he did. But, he did say he wanted him to be his host... And he wasn't there to save him... Maybe LeStat was right. Maybe James didn't care.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 pm

LeStat laughed darkly when he finished with Junior. "Oh sweetheart. I'll take care of you." He slapped Junior's ass before cleaning him up, so James wouldn't smell LeStat on Junior. He cleaned his ass and clothed him. "There. No evidence. You poor child." He hummed, stroking Junior's hair. "You're in for the sea voyage of a lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Junior whimpered, closing his eyes. All he wanted was James. All he wanted was his lover, and this is what he got. "James," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 am

LeStat shook his head. "He's not coming. Jamesy is busy. Don't worry." He picked Junior up and laid him in James's bed. "He'll be here soon. And don't say a word of this. And more importantly, don't think about it. Jamesy dearest reads minds. One thought, and you'll be dead. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 am

Junior nodded, tears rolling down his face as he tried to clear his mind, He didn't wanna die. He wanted to live for a long time. With James, preferably.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:27 am

LeStat smiled sweetly. "Thatta boy. Goodnight. But don't worry, I'll be back again soon." He purred before disappearing. Hours later, James finished his little meeting and came back to his room. He smiled at Junior. "Hey love."
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 am

Junior smiled at James, his heart skipping a beat, though more in fear than in happiness. "Hey," he said softly, glad he had stopped crying long enough ago to not look or smell like he had been. "Everything go good today?" he asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 am

James nodded. "Everything went fine. I'm sorry to leave you alone and bored. The vamps on deck aren't used to having a human around, so they probably won't socialize with you." He chuckled. "Any of them give you a hard time?"
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 am

Junior's mind flashed to LeStat for a second before he smiled and shook his head. "No, it was all in all a pretty damn boring day. I'm glad you got everything worked out," he smiled and kissed him gently. "Let's go to bed. I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 am

James frowned at the sight of LeStat in Junior's head. "LeStat? You spoke to LeStat, did you? I hope he didn't pester you. He can be a real asshole sometimes." He said and kissed him back, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

Junior smiled slightly. "No, no, he was a perfect gentleman. He kept me entertained for a little while," he said. "Now let's go to bed. I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:13 am

James nodded, laying down and pulling Junior to his chest. "Of course. Rest, my love." He whispered and stroked Junior's side, feeling his petit frame.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:14 am

Junior laid his head on James' chest. "James, can I ask you something?" he asked, closing his eyes and trying to relax slightly.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

"Of course. You can ask me anything." James said softly, stroking Junior's hair.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 am

"What happens when someone defies you?" Junior asked, his arm and leg slung over the older man's body.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 am

James held his lover tighter. "Depending on what their defying... It could cost someone their life." He sad lowly. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 am

Junior shrugged. "I was just wondering. How bad would they have to defy you for that to happen?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 am

"Well for instance, if they hurt you, I'd kill them on the spot. No questions asked. I'd make them suffer. I'd burn them alive if they touched you." James growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 am

Junior nodded. "What if it was someone really close to you?" he asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 am

"Doesn't matter. If you were hurt I'd do anything to get revenge." James whispered, nuzzling Junior's neck.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Junior smiled and nodded. "Okay," he said, closing his eyes and relaxing his body. "Now we can go to sleep," he said before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:48 pm

James smiled, watching Junior drift off. "Goodnight, my love." He whsipered before falling asleep as well, having no clue as to what happened to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: