A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Junior woke up the next morning, and his ass hurt. He hadn't noticed it yesterday, because he had been too scared, too shocked. He groaned and snuggled into James, not wanting to get up.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

James was still passed out. He was exhausted from working with the crew nonstop yesterday. But he slowly woke up, seeing Junior snuggled up to him. He smiled softly. "Love..." James murmured, kissing his head.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

"Can I spend the day with you today?" Junior asked, hoping to avoid running into LeStat alone today. "Yesterday was too boring to bear," he added as a cover.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

James chuckled tiredly. "Whatever you want, sweetheart." He said, sitting up and stretching. "Why? Don't like the crew? Or have I been neglecting you?" He chuckled.
LeStat was overheard the conversation. He knew Junior wouldn't be able to stay at James's constant side. He'd catch the child again. Whether he was on his way to use the bathroom. Or while he was eating. He'd catch him again.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

"There are just a few who are a little sketchy to me, and I don't like being alone. I can't protect myself around them, either," Junior said softly, looking down. "I've never been able to protect myself."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:59 pm

"Hey..." James said softly, holding Junior's chin and tilting his head up. "You're very strong for enduring what you have. But you're on board with a crew of immortals. I don't expect you to be able to throw a punch at one of them." He chuckled and kissed him. "Get dressed. We're heading to our next destination today." He said and got up.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Junior nodded and got up, pulling on some clean clothes. His ass hurt like a bitch, and he knew today would be rough, especially with his sea sickness that he knew would kick in with him being on deck. "So try not to leave me alone today?" he asked, wrapping his arms around James' torso and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

James smiled down at him and kissed his nose. "I will try my very hardest, my love." He said, wrapping his arms around Junior's waist and lifting him up to James's height so he could kiss him better.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Junior smiled and kissed him passionately, wrapping his arms around him. "That's all I can ask, right?" he said, running a finger down the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

James nipped Junior's lip. "Of course. Now let's get ready, love." He said, pulling away and getting dressed. He went out and woke up his crew before he went to the tiller, stirring the ship, Junior by his side.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"I am ready..." Junior trailed off, looking at himself. "You're the one not ready," he added. He followed James out stayed close to him, ignore the looks and such of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

LeStat brushed by Junior, winking at him before going back to work. James didn't noticed, too focused on stirring the ship in the correct direction.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Junior shivered when LeStat brushed by. The man scared the shit outta him, and he subconsciously moved closer to James, seeking comfort.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 pm

James subconsciously wrapped an arm around Junior, his other on the tiller. "You okay, love?" He asked, looking down at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Junior looked up at him and nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah, sorry. Just got a chill. It's kinda cold out here," he chuckled. "I should go grab a coat."
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm

"You should. Can't have you getting sick again." James chuckled. "I'll be here. You go grab a coat from our room. There's one hanging behind the door." He said.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

Junior smiled and kissed his cheek before walking to their room, grabbing a coat from behind the door, sliding it on and sighing as it began to warm him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 am

LeStat appeared behind Junior, pushing him into a wall. "And so we meet again, my child." The blond purred, looking down at the young man. "Ready for round 2?"
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 am

Fear flooded through Junior and he started to tear up. "He'll kill you if he finds out. You know he will," Junior whimpered, closing his eyes, not wanting to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:19 pm

LeStat tsked and brushed away Junior's tears. "Then let him not find out." He smirked and bent Junior over. "Don't make a sound. Or I'll kill you." He whispered and slammed into Junior heat so hard, he probably left a huge bruise on the young man, and he smirked as he smelt blood trickle down Junior's thigh.
James was listening to a storm approaching. He thought he heard a small cry. He frowned, and tried to listen harder.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Junior let out a small cry as LeStat entered him. It hurt just as bad, if not worse than the first time. He whimpered lowly, squeezing his eyes closed. "James," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:23 pm

James perked up, hearing the small whisper of his name. He could hear that voice across the seven seas. He was there in an instant. And what he saw, sent him in a fit of rage. He snarled something fierce, and ripped LeStat away from his love. He pounced on the blond, the two fighting. The ship was filled with growls and snarls that could have made the ocean vibrate.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Junior whimpered and fell to the ground, the only thing he was able to hear being his heartbeat pounding rapidly. He curled up into a ball, not caring that he was indecent and bloody.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

James set fire to LeStat, before throwing him over board for the creatures at the bottom of the ocean to feed on. He quickly tended to Junior, carefully wrapping his arms around the boy. He hated himself. He let this happen again. How could he be so stupid?
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Junior pulled away from James, fear still running through him, seeing as he didn't know that James killed LeStat. "Please don't hurt me again," he whimpered. He didn't look at the person. Just felt the cold skin and smelt the slight hint of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: