A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:40 pm

"Drinking partners are drinking partners. No matter what they indulge in. Besides, one of us needs to be sober to keep the other out of trouble....though I don't know if you can do that....stay out of trouble I mean. You look like trouble finds you no matter what."

Kevin knew he was babbling but he couldn't stop himself nor could he stop himself from staring at Phil's lips and wondering if the Ravenette would push him away since he'd been drinking.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 pm

"Yeah I always seem to find trouble, it seems finds me no matter what. But there are rare times I can stay out of trouble...... Only very rarely i can stay out of trouble." Phil said with a soft almost dry chuckle before starting to play with his lip ring again.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"Does that hurt?" Kevin asked suddenly as he leaned forward. "I mean a thick piece of metal through your lip, does it feel weird? I mean when you kiss and do...ha other things...." Kevin stopped himself and put his hands on his face, feeling his normally cool skin burn. "You don't have to answer that, I'm sorry if I'm being nosy. Drinking always does that, it loosens my lips about myself and makes me question everyone around me.....and I'm babbling again."

Kevin shut his mouth and looked up from his hands, giving Phil a tiny smile even though inside he felt like scowling. He was letting his guard down in front of the very man that he was sure was an undercover cop. In fact he tilted his head and looked at Phil, piercing him with his light colored gaze.

"Philly are you a cop? You look and act like a cop. I'd say you smell like one, but I'm not around them too much to see what they smell like..."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:04 pm

"Well it hurt at for a bit and it was weird for a while, i mean yeah its a piece of metal in my skin. But its like a part of me now, as for the other stuff it proably feels weird for others...." Phil answered, he looked down at his tattooed fingers before looking up at Thorn. "Have you seen a cop with this many tattooes or with a lip ring? I never thought i looked like a cop, or even acted like one. I have morals yeah but does that really make me act like a cop?" Phil asked as he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Kevin shook his head. "No, I can't say that I have....and I've seen my fair share of cops in my days. But there's something....off about you. You're hiding something Philly and I'm going to figure out what. I don't know when I will but I will."

Kevin blinked as he pondered the beginning of Phil's statement and a blush crawled up his pale cheeks as he wondered how weird that ring would feel on him. In the back of his mind his Vampire pride was smarting and he was calling himself every name in the book but he couldn't help but feel the utterly human attraction to the man next to him.

He scooted his chair closer and leaned in, inhaling slowly so as not to see too creepy as he stared into Phil's eyes. Gently he reached up and palmed Phil's cheek, raking his teeth over his lips until they were a blood red color.

"Philly, can I--can I feel what that rings feels like again against my lips?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Phil swollowed softly at Thorn's words and took a drink of his pepsi, Thorn was going to find out sooner or later and it scared Phil. What scared Phil more was the idea of Thorn hating him when he did find out. Phil found himself blushing as Thorn moved in closer and put his hand on Phil's cheek. He found himself nodding yes to Thorn's question.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Forgetting to disguise his strength, Kevin pulled Phil easily into his lap; cupping Phil's face as he leaned in to lightly touch their lips. The cold metal against his irritated lips left him groaning and he nipped lightly at Phil's bottom lip as his hands smoothed down Phil's sides and hips to rest on his thighs where he rubbed and gripped lightly.

The taste of Phil was heady and Kevin found himself molding the dark haired man against him as he tasted and teased until he had to pull away. Vampire he might be but he still needed to breathe. With hooded eyes he looked at Phil, his hand once more cupping Phil's face; his thumb stroking Phil's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Phil had no time to think as he was pulled into Thorn's lap. He looked Thorn before closing his eyes as their lips met, waiting a few seconds before starting to kiss back. He gave up a quiet moan as Thorn nipped his lip and touched him. Thorn's kiss made breathless and made him want more. He was panting as Thorn broke the kiss and he slowly looked at Thorn. He gave a smile before asking, "So did it feel weird with the lip ring?" He then kissed Thorn again, before he could stop and think.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Kevin shook his head and was about to answer when Phil leaned in and kissed him again. Kevin wrapped his arms tightly around Phil and lost himself in the kiss. The sounds of the bar melted away until it seemed as if it was just he and Phil were the only people alive in the world.

Slowly the sounds of everyone around them melted back in and he pulled away a second time.

"Perhaps Philly, we should find ourselves somewhere else if we want to keep doing this..." He whispered in a ragged voice even as his inner Vampire rallied against what he was doing at all cost.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Phil couldn't believe how one kiss could drown out the world and make him feel so alive. It was like nothing Phil had ever felt before, he panted hard as Thorn pulled away again. He nodded at Thorn's words, "Yeah we should." He said softly, his brain telling him he wasn't thinking. But he found himself slowly getting up, his breathing still in a light pant.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Kevin followed, pushing the chairs in and holding his hand out to Phil. His entire being was pushing against what he was getting ready to do but his mind was ready to push Phil against a wall and take him until they both broke apart screaming.

As they moved outside he pulled Phil to a darkened side of the building and pushed him up against it, plundering his mouth as his hands traveled down Phil's chest and up under his shirt.

"For someone that apparently believes in clean living, you're an addiction." He murmured raggedly as he lapped at Phil's throat, staying far away from the jugular so he didn't have the urge to drink from the dark haired man.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 am

Phil took Kevin's hand and followed him out of the crowded room, his brain was telling him he was an idiot and that he should not being doing this especially with the man that wanted to expose him as a plant. He wrapped his arms around Kevin's neck as his back hit the side of the building. He moaned softly as Kevin touched and nuzzled at his neck, he couldn't help but chuckle softly at Kevin's words.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 pm

"You find that funny do you?" Kevin asked with a slight growl as he nipped Phil's neck.

He accidentally bit too hard though and blood welled to the surface. The heady aroma hit Kevin in the stomach like a ton of bricks and he lapped at the ruby drops, fighting with himself to keep from latching on and drinking in earnest. Each drop on his tongue was like a brand and he growled as he forced himself to pull away.

"Addicting."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:20 am

Phil moaned softly as the nip to his neck, he had never felt like this before. Kevin was intense and like a tornado draw him in. Phil looked at Kevin through half closed eyes at his words, before moving forward to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Kevin smirked and captured Phil's lips, threading his fingers in Kevin's hair and pulling it lightly as he thrust his tongue past the barrier of Phil's lips. He tasted Phil slowly as his free hand massaged Phil's hip.

After a few heady moments he pulled away and lapped at Phil's lips. "We're not getting any fast Philly and unless you want me to explore your body here out in open where everyone can watch I suggest we get back to either your room or mine so I can do this right."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Phil blushed at the idea of everybody watching and he grabbed Kevin's hand. He moved towards the car, kissing Kevin before climbing into the car. For once he found himself glad that Kevin drove fast as they hurried back to the building, he had never felt the need like this before but Kevin made him feel like that. Phil still wasn't sure how Kevin was doing this to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

The miles whizzed past and Kevin didn't even stop to acknowledge the stop lights as he roared through town. All that mattered was getting the dark haired man next to him back to the compound and into his room as quickly as possible.

Kevin was positive that once he had his carnal fill of the ravenette that things would go back to normal; that it was only a passing obsession for him. He practically slid into a parking spot in the garage and he smirked darkly as he leaned over to the seat and after grabbing the point of Phil's chin he kissed him hard; licking Phil's lips before pulling away and getting out of the car.

"Better hurry Philly before you get left behind." He grinned as he started towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Phil watched the streaks of light as Kevin drove, he kept telling himself that it was going to be a one time thing and that he would then be able to focus on his job. He hadn't even had to really think before they had parked and he found himself being kissed hard. He waited a second before quickly following Kavin into the building.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:48 am

Kevin waited until he and Phil were alone in the hallway before he turned and pulled Phil back to him, smirking as he groped and teased, nipping his ear lightly as he purrs. "Your room or mine Philly?" He let his hands roam as he waited, leaving the lightest of bites and nips to Phil's neck and jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Phil's brain took a few seconds to start working, Kevin's teasing and feeling him making so hard for him to think. He finally managed to get his brain to work and answered with a breathy, "Yours." Before his brain went back to what his body needed so bad.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Kevin grinned and nipped one more time before pulling Phil down the halls to his room, kicking the door open and then kicking it shut as he pushed Phil against the wall and started to ravage his throat. He was careful not to let his fangs do more than graze; in his state if he bit Phil would be done for. Just the smell of Phil's blood sent desire spiraling through him and growled a bit as he grabbed both sides of Phil's shirt and ripped it in half; taking just a moment to admire Phil's tattooed skin before dragging his tongue down Phil's throat to his collar bone and then he dropped down to his knees; his tongue moving teasingly slow down until it dipped into Phil's bellybutton.

Kevin inhaled deep; he could smell Phil's arousal and his mind was closed off to everything but the need burning in his gut. With a smirk he toyed with Phil's fly before using his teeth and taking it down, his hands skimming up to to push the pants down to the floor and then blowing warm breath across the tented material of Phil's boxers. As much as he wanted to tease the other man he was barely in control of himself and he rasped as he stroked Phil through the light cotton material.

"Tell me Philly, what do you want me to do to you. Tell me your secrets Philly..."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 am

Phil followed Kevin to his room eagerly, barely having time to think as they arrived to Kevin's room and he was pushed against the wall. He moaned softly as he felt start on his neck before his shirt was ripped and Kevin started to move downward. He watched through half closed eyes as teased and pulled off his jeans. He moaned softly again as the warm air from Kevin's breath hit him, bit his lip before responding to Kevin's question. "Need you please..... Need you in me, no teasing please."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Kevin growled deep in his throat before reaching down and grabbing both of Phil's thighs and lifting him up. He only hesitated for a moment as he looked around wildly for something to slick himself. With nothing on hand he said a silent prayer and he practically ripped Phil's boxers from his body before thrusting into the dark haired man.

The tight heat gripped him tighter than anything else he'd ever heard before and he hissed as he instinctively moved towards Phil's throat. His fangs were bared and had left the barest hint of a graze before he pulled away and focused on the raven haired man's eyes; his own glinting as he thrust hard and fast into the yielding body.

"Speak Philly...I want to hear what I'm doing to you..." His voice was rough as he pressed Phil against the wall hard, his hands pressed palm down against the wood grain of the wall for leverage.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 am

Phil gasped as Kevin slid inside him, he was bigger then the last guy Phil had been with so it hurt. But once the pain was gone it felt so good, he let out a soft moan and bit his lip softly. Phil found himself locking eyes with Kevin before getting compeltly lost in them, he let out a louder moan. "Damn Kev... Feels so good.... Pleas...."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Pleading, Kevin loved pleading. He loved to hear the breathy hitch in their throats as he drove them to the brink and then threw them off the highest peak. He loved to feel their fingers digging into his skin even though there was nothing that they could do to him.

He slanted his lips over Phil's and took possession of the dark haired man's mouth; his tongue imitating what his his body was doing below. He slowed the quick pace down, leisurely thrusting and withdrawing until sweat started to shine on Phil's face and neck. The smell of their combined lust making him growl deep in his throat as he closed his eyes and concentrated on working the smaller man over until he was nothing but one whining, groaning mess.

Tired of standing up he wrapped his arms around Phil and moved over to the bed, laying Phil down and moving him so that the ravenettes legs were up on his shoulders; allowing him a deeper thrust. The tight muscles around him left him swearing as his base need for release took over and he started to hammer into Phil again, one hand reaching between them and keeping time with the furious pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: