A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:55 am

Mark looked up with a predatory grin on his face. "Yes, yes. Come in my dear boy." He stood and motioned for Phil to take a seat, his hands held tbehind his back. "I've hear tell that you're one of the best marksmen on the face of the earth and if that's true, I might a little job for you to do."

Mak moved around and took a seat back behind his desk as he rilfled through papers and pictures until he found the one he was looking for. He handed the glossy picture stock over the desk to Phil.

"See that man? His name is Kevin Nash, one of the meanest and nastiest gun for hire in the business. Word has it that he'd out to kill me and take my place. If you really are as good as they say I want you to take him out before he has the chance to do so. Think you can do it?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kevin stared down the hall snarling before he disappeared into the room again. Somthing was wrong and he could practically taste it, however what he couldn't do was put his finger on it. After awhile he settled down into a chair to wait, his eyes trained on the clock by the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:22 am

Phil moved and sat down in the chair that Mark had waved him to, he didn't like the predatory grin on the man's face but he kept his face passive. "I don't know if i'm one of the best in the world but i do know i am pretty good...." He said before taking the picture handed to him and studying it. He looked up before giving a nod, "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Mark nodded with a grin. "Good. You get on that as soon as possible, and I don't want your associate to know about this. Word has it that he might be a plant from a rival boss intent on finding out information. So if I were you I'd keep on my toes Brooks, you don't know who to trust these days."

Mark watched intently, wanting to see if the two men were really as close as they seemed or had just met for the job offer feelers he'd placed in the underground.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kevin started to get restless, and when he was restless he became grumpy and when he became grumpy, people disappeared. His anger was feeding his hunger and it wasn't long before he was nearly snarling with hunger. Deciding to take matters into his own hands he left the room and started down the hall; letting his sense guide him to where he could smell the most blood.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:02 am

Phil studied the picture before looking Mark in the eye and saying. "I will follow your order's sir and keep quiet about the job like you want me too..... But i trust Kevin with my life sir and i always will sir." And Phil meant the words that he said, he just knew he could count of Kevin.

Peter was asleep at his lap top.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:29 am

Mark hid his grin, it seemed as if they were more a pair then he'd previously thought. It was something he could work with, play one off the other or use one to out them both.

"Well be that as it may, just don't let him know. If he finds out I'll know who told him. Now be gone. You've got three days to get this done."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Kevin was scowling harder and harder as the minutes ticked by, he wondered if he should use the connection he forged with Phil when he had drank from him to see what was going on but in the end he decided to just wait. He didn't need Phil freaking out about his presence in his brain and causing a big scene.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:52 am

Phil nodded before standing up and leaving the room. He sighed softly before slowly heading towards his and Kevin's room, he wasn't sure what to do now. He wasn't allowed to tell Kevin about the job and he was nervous about Mark. There was something off about the boss and he sure as hell didn't trust the man.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Mark waited for Phil to leave before he allowed himself to smile and sit back. So far it wasn't looking to bad, Phil seemed the type that he mold easily to his whims and if that was true then it wouldn't take too much to bring out his ruthless side. Now that all he had to worry about was Thorn. That man had an agenda and Mark was going to find out what ot was.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kevin searched until he came across a group of men seated around a makeshift poker table. The smell of alcohol was strong around them and Kevin allowed himself a smile as he descended on them, taking them all down and leaving only lifeless bodies behind.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Phil sighed softly when he saw Thorn wasn't in their room, he sat down on the bed to think. He realized though that it would most likely best if he left for the job that Mark had gave him while Kevin was out. He got up and gathered the weapons that he would need before writing a note for Kevin. He told his he had to go do something and he'd be back as soon as he could. He also wrote that he was taking his cell phone and left the number for Kevin. He then left the room to leave for the job.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 pm

His restlessness sated with blood he cleaned up the best he could before returning to their room. Before he even opened the door he could smell Phil but when he stepped through the room was empty. Scowling again he looked around until he found Phil's note, his eyes scanning it quickly.

Just as he thought, Mark was testing them separatly. With a deep breath he took a seat on the bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Phil drove to the location that Peter had gave him, his heart felt like it was going as fast as the car. He had read what Peter had gave him and Nash was going to be tough if the reports were right, but he focused his mind on the job. He wanted to get it done and back to Kevin, he was so focused he didn't notice the camera as he pulled up to the place. He slowly got out and grabbed his sniper and made sure the other guns were loaded.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Kevin took a deep breath and set himself back up to wait; he could feel that Phil wasn't in the compound but he knew better than to ask about him. His gut feeling was that Calaway had separated them to see how they fared on their own. Whilst his mind felt as if it was going to rip in two between seeing what was in front of him and what he could feel of Phil's nerves even from a distance he couldn't help but notice that Jacobs was his constant shadow.

With a scowl he turned and faced the scarred man; thankful that he had put on a rust colored mask to hid the lined and ruined face.

"What do you want?" He barked.

"I know what you are." Jacobs hissed; his voice gruff and growled.

"I'm an assassin. Everyone knows that. That's why I'm here." Kevin hedged as he swept his eyes over the tall brunette again.

"You can fool them, but not me. You're a Vampire. I can taste the blood on you even from here."

Kevin stilled as he watched the air shimmer around Jacobs and then burst into flames that came straight for him. He ducked, rolling away and then staring at Jacobs in awe. The flames wrapped around the tall man and then he disintegrated into ashes. For a few moments nothing happened and then up from the dark grey mass came a skeletal hand that as it grew wrapped itself in muscle and flesh. Soon the hand turned into an arm and then a torso until finally Jacobs was standing before him again; only his face was unlined and he looked to be about 20 years old. With a chuckle Jacobs turned from Kevin and started back down the way he came from; his words carelessly thrown over his shoulder.

"Things are not what they seem Vampire, watch yourself and your human."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Nash watched from the broken window as a car pulled up and a young raven haired man stepped out. It was easy to see that the kid was an amateur; after all who pulls right up to the hit you were hired to do. He laughed as he readied his gun. It was going to be too easy to pick him off; so maybe he was going to play around with the kid first.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 am

Phil stopped, putting his sniper back. He had a feeling of being watched, he made sure his guns were loaded and drew one. He slowly closed the door, looking around as he raised his gun slightly.

Alex walked up behind his mentor, "Boss what is it?" He asked quietly. He had only been with Nash for three years and only it had only a year since he had become a full assassin but he was deeply loyal to the man that had trained him. He joined him at the window.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Nash grinned as he looked over Alex. The kid was eager to learn and he didn't have any hangups about anything that was asked of him. He motioned down to the floor where Phil was walking carefully, looking around as if to find out if he was being watched.

"You see that kid down there? Go play with him. Teach him for coming into our place and waving guns around. He could get hurt if he's not careful.

x-x-x-x

Still at odds with that he'd seen out of Jacobs he made his way back to his room where he closetted himself in to think over what they had stumbled into.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:40 am

Alex grinned and nodded before pulling out his gun. "I will boss.... Want me to keep him alive so you can finish him off?" Alex asked as he headed for the stairs. He liked when he got to play for a while.

Phil paused, he knew something felt wrong but he couldn't place what for the life of him.

Peter was near the door of Kevin and Phil.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:02 am

Nash nodded, a smirk in place. "Yes, keep him alive so we can question him as to why he's here."

-x-x-x-x-

Kevin felt his chest seize up and he snarled as he started pacing again. He could feel Phil getting cautious and he wanted to join him, yet he wanted to make sure that Phil needed him first.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Alex sneaked outside with a grin, he started to do things to set Phil even more on edge. He started by kicking a rock so it hit the metal cans on by the house, his grin growing when Phil moved slowly to look. He then rustled a bush to make it sound like someone was hideing in it.

Phil bit his lip ring nervous as he tried to find where the sounds were coming from, each new sound adding to his uneasiness. He tried to hide it, he had to do this job for himself and Kevin. He wished Kevin was there, he would feel safer if he was. Phil was getting fusrated with being toyed with when he heard a shot that went past his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:07 am

Nash watched from his spot with undisguised glee as Alex toyed with the man. Sending his shots intentionally wide so as to keep the dark haired guessing. The man was good, he wasn't showing signs of skitishness or outright fear. He was jumpy yes and he sat down to wait, steepling his fingers with a grin.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kevin could feel Phil's fear more and more and after only a few moments he let out a howl of frustration and poofed himself to Phil, snarling and wrapping the smaller man in his arms and using himself to ward off any shots. Trying to put Phil at ease he smiled at him crookedly.

"Fancy meeting you here Philly."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 am

Alex blinked when he saw the man suddenly appear next to the target, he had never seen anything like it before. He watched for a few minutes before rushing back into the house and up to Kevin.

"Kev!" Phil said before hugging him, feeling a whole lot calmer now that Kevin was there with him. "How did you find me and how did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 am

Nash blinked, unable to believe what he just saw, where there was one man suddenly there were two and he waited for Alex to join him, his mouth slightly agape.

"Where did he come from?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kevin grinned as he listened out for more shots, when none were fired he moved back just a bit to look at Phil, his tiny grin still in place yet his underlying demeanor completely serious.

"It's part of our connection, when you feel fear I can find you and protect you."

Ever alert he kept moving, always making sure that he was covering Phil incase their opposition opened fire on them again.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 am

"I don't know boss..... There is something off about this stranger though......" Alex said as he went over to his boss, "I mean no one should be able to do that right?" He asked as he looked at his mentor, a worried look on his face.

Phil smiled softly, "I'm glad you found me.... I have to say i was getting worried..... Whoever is here was playing with me.... Trying to freak me out.... It was working a little bit...." Phil admitted to Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

Nash scowled as he reached into his holster and checked the rounds in his Colt. It was an old fashioned gun but it'd served him well.

"Not anyone I know, but no one has stopped a bullet. C'mon Alex, I'll take out our mysterious stranger and take out his partner."

-x-x-x-

Kevin nodded as he continued to cover Phil, there wasn't going to be anything that was going to get past him at this time.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 am

Alex nodded and followed Nash with his gun drawn, ready to do what his mertor wanted.

"We'll get in trouble if they find out you are here..... Mark sent me to....." Phil stopped, scared that Mark would find out and hurt Kevin. He bit his lip ring hard as he rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 am

Nash led the way down the stairs quietly, his eyes trained on the two men in the middle of the room. It was obvious that they were deep in discussion and the look on the shorter man's face told Kevin all he needed to know. Looking over his shoulder he nodded his head and raised his Colt, aiming for the new arrivals head and cocking the hammer back.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kevin looked at Phil, concerned and angry at the same time that Mark would send him on an errand without any sort of backup. He was about to open his mouth when his senses tingled and he sniffed the air slowly, snarling as he turned his head to look over his shoulder to see if he could find the source of the new smells on the air. Quietly he murmured to Phil, his own hand slipping into his jacket to grab the but of his gun.

"Get ready Philly, we have guests..."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 am

Alex nodded slowly and aimed his gun at one of Phil's arms, knowing his mentor would really want to question the smaller man. Especially after how his friend had joined him, Alex shivered lightly nervous of the new comer.

Phil nodded slowly as he started to raise his gun, which had still been in his hand. He slowly glanced around the room and spoted Nash before he shot at the man's arm almost on instict, like he knew he was going to try and hurt Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Nash seen the gun and pulled the trigger, his eyes burning from the smoke of his gun as it discharged and he watched as the bullet sped towards the two men. Then right before his eyes they were gone and the bullet whizzed past harmlessly and embedded itself in the wall across the room; the shot of the gun echoing in the large space.

"What the fuck?!?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Kevin heard the shot and wrapped his arms around Phil, transporting them back to their room; his eyes closed tight as he concentrated on moving them. Phil's life was in danger and that was all that mattered at this point. He'd deal with Mark on his own when he had the chance later.

When he opened his eyes he seen the familiar surroundings and he tapped Phil's shoulder.

"Philly, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: