A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Phil lost all track of time as Kevin continued to build him up, only to give a needly groan when he slowed down. But he was glad too, he didn't want to end it yet. Didn't want it to be over, he was completely loving every moment of Kevin moving in him. He moaned loudly again when they moved to the bed and Kevin started to go deeper. He knew he was close when he felt Kevin touch him and he gave a low whimper.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Phil's whimper had Kevin baring his teeth and he buried his face in Phil's neck to hide his fangs--something he shouldn't have done as he lightly pierced the skin and pulled small amounts of blood into mouth and swallowing it his thrust and stroking lost time with each other; his body on autopilot as he chased his release.

He lot go of Phil's throat long enough to pant harshly in his ear, "Cum for me Philly."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 am

Phil moaned loudly as he felt Kevin on his neck before finally climbing and releasing at whispered words of Kevin. Phil moaned as he started to coming to come down from the high of his release, his eyes closed as he panted. He had never felt as good as Kevin had just made him feel.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Feeling Phil convulse around him set Kevin off and he let go of Phil's neck, licking the bite marks to clean away the ruby essence that was dripping down Phil's throat. Kevin's body was trembling as he sought to regain control of himself and he slowly pulled free of Phil's body and took only a small step back to put a little bit of breathing room between them.

"You ok there Philly?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Phil slowly nodded to Kevin's question, "Y-Yeah fine." He answered as he worked on catching his breath again, his eyes starting to feel a bit heavy. He blinked in an effort to keep them open, the rest of his body bissfully tired after the amazing feelings that his body had went though.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Kevin could see the exhaustion on Phil's face and despite his better judgement he picked Phil up easily and carried him over to his bed, placing the tired man on the mattress and then covering him up.

"Get some sleep Philly, can't have you too tired. You still have a job to do." Kevin scowled and took up residence in his computer chair, determined to work on his own list and ignore the tired human in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Phil barely managed to keep his eyes open as Kevin moved him onto the bed and covered him with a blanket. He nodded tiredly as he watched Kevin sit down, he continued to watch Kevin before finally giving into the sleep that beckoned him. Phil curled deep into the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Kevin managed to gather about 3/4 of the information that he needed for his next job; however it took longer than it should have as his mind kept wandering back over to the bed and his eyes would linger on the Phil sized lump under his blankets. With a scowl he powered down his computer and moved over on stealthy feet; looking down and watching Phil for a moment before climbing onto the bed next to him.

He wasn't tired and it would be a while before he was tired so he just scooted up to lean against the headboard and settled for watching Phil sleep; his fingers combing through Phil's dark hair as he scowled and tried to figure out how and when his anger and hatred towards the man had changed.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Phil continued to sleep quietly, moving in slightly closer to the body next to him. It had been a while since he had shared an actual bed with someone and even though he knew Kevin was out to find him out he felt... Safe and comfortable, something his brain told him he shouldn't be.

Phil finally woke up hours later and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked before looking around the room, he was mildly surprised to find he was in Kevin's room. He had half expected to find out that it had all been a dream or something, but it had really happened.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

As the night wore on and daylight came closer Kevin found himself getting drowsy, but never once did his fingers stop moving in Phil's hair; nor did he figure out why or when Phil had managed to make him hate the dark haired man less.

Kevin was about asleep when he felt Phil move and he looked down, blinking in a slow way that bespoke of fatigue; and he was too tired to even scowl at the mussed man.

"Bout time you woke up." He gruffed as he rubbed at his eyes; yawning wide and totally forgetting to cover his fangs when he did so. "I suggest you get a start on your day; I'm sure you have plenty of work to do."

Kevin's eyes started to drift close and the hand that was in Phil's hair finally stopped it's stroking, but it became a grip and tug as he pulled Phil close. In sleep it seemed as if his body knew what it wanted and was going to get it even if when he awoke he'd be more than agitated about it.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

Phil looked up at Kevin's words before seeing him yawn, he noticed the light caught his teeth in a strange way making them seem like fangs. But he shook that off as a trick of the light and had started to get up when he found himself pulled in close to Kevin. Phil found that he couldn't get out of the vise grip that Kevin had on him and part of him didn't want to get out, so Phil setted in the arms holding him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:47 am

Sleep kept Kevin's mind fogged and in his sleep he nosed the soft skin of Phil's throat, lapping at the beating pulse and sluggishly running his fangs over the skin until he could taste the barest copper flavor against his tongue. With a low growl he blinked awake, staring at the dark hair fanned out over his arm and pillow in confusion until his mind shook the last of the cobwebs from his brain.

A look outside told it it was early evening and he scowled as he shook Phil's shoulder. "Wake up Philly. You can't be a laze about. What would the boss say!"

Kevin climbed from the bed and stalked around the room, gathering clothes and resolutely ignoring the sweet taste of blood on lips and the light crimson drops that were decorating Phil's throat like jewels.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:07 am

Phil had dosed off and jumped awake when Kevin pushed on his shoulder. "W-Wha... Crap what time is it?" Phil said as he got up and noticed it was dark out, he got up and looked for his clothes. He found his jeans and slipped them only but was having trouble finding his shirt. "Can i use your bathroom?" He asked as nature called.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 am

Kevin waved his hand dismissively at Phil, keeping his back to the man. He couldn't trust himself to look at him let alone get close to him. Inside Kevins' mind roiled and burned with conflicting emotions and in the end after changing his clothes he left, heading anywhere just to get away so he could think for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Phil went into the bathroom, sighing when he heard Kavin leave. He looked into the mirror and tried to tell himself that it could go back to normal, that he had got it out of his system. But he knew that wasn't true, he sighed again before noticing the little bit of blood on his neck. He wiped it off before pulling his shirt on and going to his room, he changed his clothes ands decided to do on a walk. He walked quietly, enjoying the quiet night.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 am

The compound was quiet. Too quiet for Kevin and he found himself moving from shadow to shadow in a bid to take his mind off of Phil and the rioting, clashing emotions that the raven haired man created in him. Humans were food, not friends or lovers. Their sole purpose was to keep him alive and focused.

He heard movement in the night and he stopped, peering into darkness in a bid to see what was making the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 am

Phil had been walking when some drunk jerk came up behind him and tried to start a fight with him for no reason. Phil had tried to ignore the guy but he had decided to bring a friend so Phil had to fight back. Phil was doing pretty good holding his own thanks to his Muay Thai training but soon a third guy joined the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:59 am

Kevin heard the scuffle and darted through the darkness, the humans on the base were always fighting but sometimes enough was enough and while he normally liked to watch them tear each other apart, now was not the time. Growling he stepped out into the pale light of the street lap, calling out loudly.

"Hey, knock it off. Don't make me call the Boss on you thugs."

It appeared that no one was listening so with a sigh Kevin barged into the middle of the fight; surprised when he bumped into Phil.

"Can't you stay out of trouble for one moment Philly?"

It didn't take long for the three men to be left on the ground between Phil and Kevin and once they were done he turned and pinned Phil with a look.

"What did you do to start that?"

Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 am

Phil panted softly as they finished, "Didn't do anything.... The guys were just assholes and attacked me for the hell of it." He blushed a piece of hair out of his face. "Thanks... for the help." He said as he caught his breath, he wasn't quite looking at Thorn. He was almost nervous to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

Kevin shrugged his shoulder, looking off into the night. "I didn't want you to wake the whole compound." He turned his attention back to Phil and shook his head. "Some how I don't think that you're innocent Philly. Now can I trust you get back to your room without causing anymore trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Phil nodded, "Yeah i can make it inside without trouble...... See you later i guess...." He said before turning and heading back inside, he spared a glance back at Thorn and the men before walking into the building. He stopped to grab a few pepsi's and something to snack on before going to his room. He sighed before sitting down and starting his resreach.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 am

Kevin wandered around the compound, keeping his mind on his task at hand rather thangoing up and staking out Phils room. With pursed lips he moved through the shadows looking for something to help him keep busy. A noise from the left had him crouching and the striking when he realized that it was one of the drunken idiots that had attacked Phil.

After playing with him for a while he put his lights out and moved on into the night looking for something else to do before he gave up and headed back towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Phil sighed as he sat at his desk, just starting at the screen. He wanted to focus on the info on his computer screen, but all he could think about was his night with Thorn it seemed. Every touch and word just seemed to echo in his mind, he huffed quietly as he turned away from his computer. As well as he could tell Thorn was well over what had happened and that bugged Phil deep inside, though he would never say it. He frowned as he reached for a pepsi only to find he was out, he grumbled as he got up. He walked out into the hallway, determired to get his beloved drink.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

It was an angry stalk, the way Kevin moved through the halls and the smart ones moved aside with their eyes down cast and their breaths held. The not so smart ones found themselves nursing injuries that disfigure them for the rest of their days. The memory of the night before, Phil's cries and pleadings of passion were ringing in Kevins ears and it was slowly driving Kevin to the brink of madness.

He'd about made it to the scanctity of his room when he smelled it; Phil's personal scent; and it made him hasten his steps until he seen the raven haired man just paces in front of him. Kevin didn't take time to think anything over, he just advanced like the shadows and quicker than even a cobra he grabbed Phil and pinned him to the wall, murmuring in growling over tones in the mans ear as he tasted Phil's skin; dragging his tongue over the salty expanse as his hands roamed and groped to his hearts content.

"What have you done to me? What magic have you wrought that placed me under this spell?" Kevin slid his hand up to grasp Phil's throat, causing Phils head to tilt back and he took advantage of it by kissing Phil hungrily and possessively, spearing his tongue deep inside as he pressed hard against Phil's back.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Phil had been lost in his own world as he walked, murmuring and bitting on his lip ring. He had almost reached his goal of the kitchen when he was grabbed, it took him a only a second to realise who had grabbed and started groping him. He could only breath as Kevin growled in his ear before kissing back, he panted before asking his own questions. "How did you get in my head? How do you make me need you so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: