A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:51 am

Kevin licked at Phils throat before laughing. "I believe I asked you first Philly." His hands wandered down Phils body before he moved back and manhandled Phil so that his back was against the wall and he grabbed Phils legs and lifted him; wrapping Pphils legs around his waist.

"I'm blaming you for this Phil. You and your damn human ways."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 am

Phil bit on his lipring as Kevin turned him around and lifted him up, he tightened his leg slightly before wrapping his arms around Kevin's neck. He pouted slightly at Kevin's words and stuck out his tongue, "Well i blame you.... You'r the one that kissed me the first time and got me adicted."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 am

"If you weren't so damn distracting I wouldn't have done it. Therefore it's all your fault."

Kevin moved in to kiss Phil's lips but sound of some coming down the coridor caught his ear and he dropped Phil back to his feet and scowled as an out of breath lackey came round the corner.

"Thank god. The boss wanted to see the both of you. Big mission. Follow me." Without waiting to see if they follow he started back off in the direction he'd come from.

Kevin looked over at Phil before he was all business again as he hurried after the lackey; his footsteps silent despsite his heavy boots and polished flooring.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Phil wondered why Kevin had put him down when he saw the lackey, he rubbed his head lightly as the man told them to go to the boss's office. He sighed quietly and waited for Kevin to go first before following a little slowly starting to follow them, he wondered what the job was that they were needed for.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Kevin stood in the room with his head bowed as he waited for the Boss to speak. He knew without looking when Phil joined them and it took him biting his cheek to keep from turning to look at him.

"Well. My two assassins that can't stand one another, always at each others throats. It seems as if you have come to terms with each other." A hand wave silenced Kevin before he could even utter a peep on protest. "You should know better Kevin. I see and know everything that goes on here at this compound. And normally I discourage fraternization between my employees, but a Vampires bond is strong and urges you to care for your mate and keep him safe no matter what."

Kevin's face was up in flames as he looked down at the floor. He didn't want Phil to know, he wanted to keep it from him as long as he could before he had to tell.

"Now because Phil is human it's going to be twice as bad on you Kevin, you're Vampire instincts are going to be working over time and for the time being I'm moving Phil into your room. The instincts are going to come in handy on this job. There's a new Mob Boss in town. Mark Calaway. Rumor has it he's a hard ass and I want him scouted out. For a month I want you two to infiltrate his organization and report to me. We have to know our enemy before we can destroy him. Now go."

The meeting was over with no room for questions so Kevin just turned and left, his jaw tight as he closed his eyes to reign his raging anger at being outed the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Phil had walked in and leaned against the wall as the boss started, he was shocked when he heard the boss knew about what had happened. He couldn't believe when the word vampire had been said, he bit on his lipring as a few things started to make sense now. Like the blood that had been on his neck and the fact that Thorn had been unwakable during the day. He blinked in shock when he heard that he was going to be moved to Kevin's room. He continued to mess with his lip ring the rest of the meeting before leaving the room slowly, not sure what to think or feel.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:43 am

He could smell Phil when the raven haired man left the room and he growled over his shoulder. "Get your things we have a job to prepare for."

He didn't say anymore, just stalked down the hall, snarling and snapping at those that dared get in his way. He needed to hunt, plain and simple and as soon as he hit the fresh air of the outside compound he darted into the shadows and then away as he looked for food and a diversion to take his mind off of Phil.

"Not that it'll matter now. He'll never be in the same room with me again without wondering if I'm going to use him as a late night snack."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 am

Phil blinked before heading to his room to get his stuff, he packed up what clothes he had before sitting down to clean his guns. He lost all sense of time as he carefully took apart and cleaned each gun, relaxing as he cleaned and put back together each weppon. He looked up and noticed an hour had pasted when he had finally finished his work and packed them up. He then noticed someone had been watching.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 am

Once he'd fed and and taken his anger out on some unsuspecting men he returned to the compound. He was still anger at being outed but his anger was more under control than it was before and he was fairly certain that he could now deal with Phil and questions that he might have. However when he reached his room it was empty, shaking his head he made his way down to Phil's room, stopping when he seen someone standing in Phil's doorway dtaring at him. Snarling he tapped the man on the shoulder. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 am

The man jumped and looked at Thorn, "I was just watching...." He protested before grinning, "Kid is good with his hands..." He chuckled and left, leaving the two alone. Phil frowned at the man before looking at Kevin, looking neither scared or nervous just curious.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:30 pm

"You got your things ready?" Kevin knew his voice was gruff, but he didn't try to soften it, he just turned. "You know where my room is, we don't have long before we have to go and make contact with Calaway's men. I secured a meeting with saying that we're assassins for hire and heard good things about Calaway. They want to see us in two hours time."

Kevin didn't wait for Phil to stand or say anything before he started back down the hall. This was going to kill him and he knew it. And for the first time he seriously gave though to offing himself.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Phil waited for a few minutes before grabbing his gun case and his bag with his clothes and laptop. He pushed down the small feelings of hurt and confusion and started down the hallway, he hide everything behind the emotional wall that he had built when his mother died and told himself to just focus on the job. Besides it wasn't like he expected anything to change, he walked calmly into Thorn's room with a knock.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:10 am

Kevin looked up from where he was packing his things meticulously, his eyes roaming over Phil before he turned back to his task at hand. Even without looking he could tell that Phil was just standing there and more than likely chewing on his lips ring. The atmosphere in the room and Kevin picked up Phil's own unique scent right away; the gentle clean smell reaching out with phantom fingers and beckoning him near.

"Put your stuff on the bed. Do you have you things packed for our job?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 am

Phil placed his stuff on the bed before nodding as he sat down, "Yeah i have everything ready." He answered, the faint flash of memories in his brain of the night before. He slipped into his familier habit with his lip ring, something that just always seemed t0 help. He studied the carpet with interest, not wanting to look anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Kevin could smell the change on the air and he turned, stalking over and pinning Phil against the wall and snarling at him.

"Kid you're going to kill me with that lip ring. Knock it off." Even though his words were growled he couldn't help but capture Phil's lips in a rough kiss.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Phil was taken off guard as he pushed into the wall and growled at, but what left him confused was the kiss. But he kissed back eagerly, Kevin's kisses had become addicting and he wasn't going to break the kiss till he had too. He wondered what the hell was happening to him, but he didn't think he wanted to fight whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 am

Kevin's hands groped at Phil roughly as he speared his tongue into Phil's mouth possessively. Kevin didn't need to breathe but he could feel Phil's responses slowing down and broke the kiss, glaring at Phil before reluctantly releasing him and moving away.

"This is your fault."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 am

Phil panted harshly, compeltly breathless thinks to the kiss. It took a few minutes for him to catch his breath. "H-How... How is this my fault?" Phil asked, tired of being confused and not sure what Kevin really meant. He wasn't sure if he was crazy or that Kevin was some how stealing his soul, but he cursed his lack of will in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:35 am

Kevin gestured wildly as he turned around. "I don't know it just is. I was never this way before you got here and then when you play with that ring in your lip it drives me to distraction."

He turned back around before he pinned Phil back to the wall, they didn't have time for what he wanted to do, although mentally he was preparing himself for the next encounter, he wanted to make Phil scream and he was going to do it one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Phil rubbed his headbefore sitting in a nearby chair, he grabbed his i-pod from his bag and messed with his earphones. He sighed quietly before asking, "So what are we going to say to this Calaway guy anyway? Do we have a plan or are we going to wing it?" Phil wanted to be ready for whatever was going to go down.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 am

"We're going to go in as out of work assassins. A duo team. We're looking for work or a permnant place to ply our trade. You will let me talk, and you will keep your eyes to the ground. Do you understand?"

Kevin licked his lips as he waited, his eyes wandering over Phil and landing on the shining ring in his slip. Silently he moved over and bent down possessing Phil's lips hungrily before pulling away and gruffing at the dark haired man.

"And for the love of your God, don't make me kill anyone over you." He straightened back up and headed for the door. "Come Philly, we have another organization to infiltrate."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 am

Phil blinked as he watched Thorn leave the room, he had a feeling that this job would probably drive him crazy. He got up and grabbed his bag, leaving the room and following Thorn down to where the car was. He put his stuff in the trunk and climbed in.

Peter looked at his watch before asking his boss, "When are they suppose to be coming?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Kevin turned around, he hadn't counted on the Boss meeting them before they shoved off; but he gave a smile as he gave a low bow.

"Pardon me Sir. I didn't realize you were coming to see us off."

"Stop bowing Thorn. You have no alliance with me, if I didn't allow free ground to feed and a top position you'd be targeting me and mine. Though it humbles me, I harbor no illusions as to where your loyalities lie." He looks over at Phil. "They'll be at the meeting point in an hour. They're looking for beaten and downtrodden assassins. Give them that."

Kevin moved up behind Phil, a hand at the middle of his back as it rubbed lightly. "Don't worry Boss, I'll take of him."

The Boss laughed before turning away. "I'm not worried about him Thorn, I'm worried about those that have to find out about Vampire jealousy of their lovers. Try not to disembowel too many people Thorn. Our clean up crew hates when you make more work for them."

Kevin chuckled, "I don't mean too. But don't worry, we'll be back before you know it. Calaway destroyed and his minions yours." When the Boss is gone he puts a hand on Phils shoulder, smirking at him. "Am I driving or do you want to do it since I scared you last time."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Phil looked at the car before answering, "I'm driving this time..... And i wasn't scared.... You were just reckless....." He pouted slightly as he got into the drivers seat and buckled up before turning on the care, "Well are you getting in slowpoke?" He asked with a slight playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:32 am

Kevin arched an eyebrow before climbing into the passenger seat; leaning over to whisper in Phil's ear as he licked the shell. "Nothing is slow about me Philly, absolutely nothing..." Once done speaking he sits back and closes his eyes, his head resting against the headrest. "You'd better step on it Philly, we don't want to miss our date with Mr. Calaway's men."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: