A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:23 am

Phil shivered at the tongue on his ear before taking off, going faster then the speed limit. He glanced over at Thorn before forcing his eyes back on the road, he found himself nervous about this meeting. "Do you know anything about Calaway?" He asked as they got close.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:56 am

"Not much. Only that he's one sick son of a bitch. He tried to kill his own brother in a fire when they were younger. He's ruthless with those that cross him and when he puts the hit on you, not only do you disappear but your whole family disappears. Calaway doesn't believe in loose ends."

Kevin shrugs as he looks out of the car window, watching the world as it passed.

"He's how I used to be before I started here. I guess working for the Boss has tempered me some. Even though I still kill for a living, I at least let the little ones and the women live. I have some morals."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:34 am

"Whole families....." Phil blinked in shock before slowing down as they got close to the meeting place. "We are going to really have to be careful of this man won't we...." Phil said softly as they arrived at the meeting place. He parked and shut off the car as he looked at Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:51 pm

"You will have to be careful. I won't. Calaway can't harm me. My family died hundreds of years ago. There's only me to take care of but I'm betting that he's never killed off a vampire. And I can fake my death well enough for it to be believable."

He turns and looks at Phil, his face impassive despite the tiny flame of fear flickering in his stomach. Gently he cups Phil's face, thumbing the stubbled cheek and downy feeling facial hair.

"Don't worry so much. I'm not going to let him hurt you or let anything happen to you and your family. You just have to stop being a cop and listen to me." He stops and brushes a quick kiss across Phil's lips before getting out of the car. "And before you deny it Phil, I do my homework, I don't know why the Boss hired you but he must either trust you or you owe him something."

Kevin walked around the empty space, his eyes scanning relentlessly to make sure they weren't caught off gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

"I don't have a family to worry about.... I wasn't lying when i told you what happened.... Besides a cousin that i don't really know its just me...." Phil needed to let Kevin know that he had told him the truth about his family, he wasn't sure why but he needed it. He closed his eyes before getting out of the car, he turned and looked right as Calaway's car arrived.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

Kevin moved over to stand by Phil, his eyes hooded as he watched the car pull to a stop. Out of the drivers seat a man with a scarred face exited and he stared at them. Swallowing the bile that suddenly crept up his throat Kevin spoke, his voice clear.

"Glenn Calaway?"

"Jacobs. My name is Jacobs. You two are my brothers new recruits?" The man growled, his voice raspy and no doubt damanaged cfrom the fire of his youth.

"Yes. Kevin Avery and Silent Phil."

Glenn shook his head and jerked his head back the way he came. "Follow me, we'll talk back with my brother."

Nothing else was said and Glenn climbed back into his car and turned it around, taking off. Kevin looked at Phil before getting back into the car.

"Follow that car Philly."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:46 am

Phil had only glanced up once to look at the man and he was made even more nervous now then he had before. He swallowed softly before climbing back into the car, he glanced at Kevin before starting to follow the other car. "Why is he changing the meeting place?" Phil asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:31 am

Kevin shook his head. "I don't know. But he's taking us to his brother. So apparently they've been waiting. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know yet, but when we go in ther you make sure you have your guns ready in case we have to fight our way out."

Kevin scowled a bit as they trailed the car. Something was off about it all but he couldn't put his finger on it. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to go to extremes to save their hides if it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:45 am

Phil nodded, he had both guns ready in his gun holster and exrta amo. Phil fought down his nerves, he was going to have to be on his guard. "Well i guess one thing this shows is that he is careful to hide himself..... Which means if the boss ever wants a hit on him its going to be hard...." Phil murmured outloud.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Kevin laughed as he looked over. "Philly, if there is one thing you ever learn about me, I can carry out a hit on anyone no matter how well they hide themselves. And this shows that Calaway is a fool. Instead of letting his brother conduct the interview or whatever and then telling us yes or to get lost, he's brining us back to meet Calaway."

Kevin fell silent before cussing and punching the dash. "Maybe he's not so crazy, he might have found out who we are and is going to ambush us."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Phil took a deep breath, "There is no way to know is there?" He asked quietly, a strangely calm voice. He stared ahead as he drove, his face never changing. He couldn't explain it, only that he knew they would make it though it. He slowed down as they arrived at a house.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:09 am

Kevin exited the car first, standing at the hood and waiting for Glenn to reapproach them. The drive didn't lessen the impact that seeing the scarred and ruined face and Kevin had to stop from jerking.

"So where is Calaway?"

"He's out in the gardens. I'm to bring you to him."

Glenn turned promptly started around the large house, not bothering to see if he and Phil were following him. With a shoulder shrug Kevin looked at Phil.

"Guns at the ready Philly for the first sign of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:17 am

Phil climbed out of the car after Kevin and waited with his eyes down. He bit hard on his lip ring as he followed the scarred man to the gardens, he caught sight of another tall man. The man was slightly taller then the man leading them and Phil figured that must be Calaway. Phil felt a shiver go down his spine, the man was scary in a way and Phil really hoped everything went off fine.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Kevin squared his shoulders and looked at the new arrival right in the eye.

"Mr. Calaway I presume."

Mark laughed and nodded his head, the very picture of calm cool and collected. He patted Glenn on the shoulder and moved up to stand besides him. He looked over the two men, noting that while one seemed to have no fear, the other refused to look at him.

"That would be me. And you are...Brooks?"

Kevin shook his head. "No, I'm Thorn, he's Brooks." He jerks his head towards Phil before looking back at Calaway. "Intriguing that you'd bring new recruits to your compound."

Mark smirked, liking Kevin's moxy and no-nonsense questions. "I'd say it's rather shrew business sense. If I decide to keep you then you're employed. If I don't, I just kill you and toss your remains in the river. No one knows you're here, so no cares if you go missing."

"Touche.." Kevin laughed a bit before leaning against the hood of the car. "So you're looking for assassins?"

Mark nods and then motions towards the door to the building. "We'll talk inside."

Both Mark and Glenn turn and head back to the building; leaving Phil and Kevin by the car.

Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:33 am

Peter waited for Calaway to walk in, "So what are you thinking boss? Are they good assassin's?" He asked, having watched from the camer's inside.

Phil looked up at Kevin, "Do you think this will work out Kevin?" He asked, voice low and calm. He wasn't sure what he thought of Calaway or his brother Jacob's, he just knew these man were deadly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Mark took a seat and sent Glenn on his way, he couldn't stand to stare at the face of his only major failure for too long. When Glenn was gone he turned and looked at Peter; his fingers steepled as he waited for the two men to make it past the doors.

"I like the outspoken one. There's something about him that...he's deadly and he knows it. He'll do good among us, the other one..I don't know. He seems timid, but if they're a pair; they must be a rather formidable team. Phil Brooks and Kevin Thorn. Find everything you can on them Peter. I want to know what's coming into my organization."

Mark turned his back to Peter and watched as Kevin and Phil breached the doors, his eyes not missing how close Kevin stood to Phil.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Kevin looked around to see if anyone was near to them before dropping down his voice as low as he could. "I don't know Phil, but these men mean business. Jacobs..why in the world would he work for the man that once tried to kill him? There's something going on here that is darker than we've ever dealt with before and that's for certain. For now, just stay close to me."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Peter nodded, "Will do boss." He said before watching the two walk in, he studied them before whispering to his boss. "Call it a gut feeling boss but the timid one i don't think he is timid..... He looks nervous but..... Probably is a smart mouth.... But i could be wrong..." He stared straight at Phil, Peter like to think he was pretty good at reading people and he seemed to be right most of the time.

Phil had nodded before following Kevin closely into the room, he glanced around quickly before seeing Peter studying him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Kevin's hackles raised as he felt eyes on him and Phil. He turned his head and seen the other man in the room and he snarled as he moved closer to Phil. He didn't like the sneaky man in the corner and he wasn't going to make any bones about it. He gave just a loud enough growl for the man to hear before turning to face Mark.

"So, what is our job?"

Mark smirked as he steepled his fingers. "Right now it's more quiet around here, see we're the new guys in this territory, so at this point you're just going to take time and learn the ropes here; I don't put up with failures I punish them with death. Same thing with people that double cross me, so don't come in here with any misconceptions that you can leave at any time."

Kevin nodded his head as he locked eyes with Mark. "I would think no such thing, your reputation preceeds you. I mean it's all I've heard in the underground for the past three months. When someone shows up that has his own brother as contract killer/prostitute that he once tried to kill, you get talked about."

"Is that so?" Marks eyes were cool as he looked Kevin up and down, sparing a glance at Phil before looking back at Kevin. "And how do you feel about that?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not really."

"Then asking me is nothing more that gauging my reaction. Which to be honest, if it were me, I wouldn't have offered him a job I would have made sure my botch of the first job was corrected."

Marks' eyes were narrowed as he glared for a moment before smirking. "A blood thirsty man after my own heart. I like that..but enough of our pleasantries, your rooms are just down the hall."

Kevin bowed and motioned for Phil to follow him. "Your hospitality is most appreciated." He moved them out of the room; growling at the other man in the corner again before exiting the room with Phil in tow.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Peter looked at his lap top as they talked, frowning when he found nothing on Thorn at all. He decided to try Phil and a few minutes later he had something. At first he skipped most of Phil's past and looked at resently but didn't find anything and then he looked at Phil's childhood and family before grinning widely as he watched them leave. As soon as the door shut he rushed over to his boss. "I'm done boss and Thorn had nothing in his past at all.... He is like a ghost, mostly the same with the other one but...... Brooks has an interesting past...... Very interesting past."

Phil sighed when they reached the room and sat down, he rubbed his head slightly before looking up at Thorn and asking jokingly, "You think they have any pepsi?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:15 am

Mark arched an eyebrow at Peter. "Do tell? What does Brooks have on him."

Mark had run across everything in his time as a boss so it would take a lot to surprise him.

"A ghost? I doubt that, that just means that Thorn is a professional and has probably messed with his own files."

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

"I don't know Philly that is something you'll have to find out on your own but for now lets just stay to our room and see what we can find out about our employer and what he has planned for us."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 am

Peter grinned, "Phillip Jack Brooks, son of the famous Jack Brooks.... Jack was that hotshot cop that was a former Marine sniper.... The one that started a war with those bosses, because of this his wife was kill and so was his other son... or so they thought, remember that kid Todd that Flair has raised since he was about ten? Well thats suppose to be the other son.... And to boot they say he got his first kill at eighteen, he's suppose to be good enough that he is said to be better then his dad was... Known for having a mouth when he was younger, people call him punk for it.

Phil nodded and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Mark got up and paced the room, his hands folded behind his back. "So we have someone that is good enough to wipe his own files and we have the son of a man that tried to wipe out the biggest crime families ever. There's something fishy here, if these two are this good why are they looking work? They should be the aces in someone's hole."

Mark growled as he sat back down, looking at the sketchy outline bios of the two men that were closetted in their room for right now. There a bond there, anyone could see it, Thorn was thr protector; Brooks might be the sniper shot but Thorn was the bloodthristy, cold heart there. He put the files down and looked back at Peter.

"Follow them, document their every move. They're to something and I want to know what it is. For the mean time however I want to test Brooks, see if he's as good as they say. Send him on a kill....alone."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Kevin walked the length of the bedroom over and over again, he wouldn't call it pacing because vampires didn't pace; they restlessly waited. He could smell blood in the compound and on a base level it was starting to drive him to distraction but on his intellecutal level it told him that if you failed your assingment you were slaughtered on sight and then thrown into a ditch.

"We've got to be careful Philly, one wrong move and we're going to be only an afterthought....well you will, they'll find it hard to off me until they realize what I am."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Peter grinned and nodded, "Yes sir." He said before slinking out of the room and heading towards the room of the newcomers, he loved when he got to tail people. He enjoyed finding out people's dirty secrets for his boss.

Phil nodded as he sat up, "I know..." He slowly got up and was going to say something else when Peter walked in, "Brooks the boss wants to see you about a job...." He paused with a grin. "Just Brooks...." He said before leaving, Phil looked at Kevin before rubbing the back of his neck, "What do you think it is? Is he testing me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Kevin scowled hard, he didn't like it, not one bit. "More than likely. Why else would he separate us so early on." He moved over and before he could stop himself he grasped Phil's chin and kissed him hard, sweeping his tongue around the cavern of Phil's mouth possessively before pulling away.

"You stay safe, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Phil moaned quietly into the kiss, he panted slightly as he nodded before forcing himself to move away. He sighed before leaving the room and going to the room where Mark was, he knocked before peaking in. "I was told you wanted to speak to me.. Sir?"

Peter grinned from his spot in the corner where he was getting info for the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: