A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Kevin put on his most 'innocent' face and smiled. "Not really I wanted to cross check your list to see if there was someone on my watch list that's on yours. That way I can send you any information if you need it."

He leaned against the jam of the door and just watched Phil, he seemed to be weaving as he stood and the smile that he wore slipped away. He straightened up and moved just inside the door.

"You ok Philly? You look rather worn out. Rough night?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:16 am

Phil nodded slowly before answering. "Yeah i really rough night but i'll be fine... So umm come on in so we can start cross checking the list." Phil said as he moved to let Thorn in. He blinked tiredly, the nightmares always took a lot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Kevin moved past Phil but he stopped, taking the other man by the shoulders and pushing him towards the bed.

"What kind of guns expert are you? A tired man is a man that gets shot. And I'm not carrying your ass on a mission." Kevin forced a scowl on his face as he made his voice as gruff as it could get. "The cross checking can wait."

He didn't know why he cared, but it bothered Kevin that something bothered Phil to the point of him losing sleep and he tried to make himself believe that it was for the betterment of their job.

"I'll be back in a few hours, and you better be asleep or I'm going to get you removed from the jobs you're on."

With no other words he pushed Phil down onto the bed, covered him up to the neck and then turned and left. He knew Phil would probably not sleep but he hoped that he would.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Phil could only murmur in protest as Thorn pushed him towards the bed. "I'm fine...." He found himself forced down on the bed and covered up, he watched as Thorn left. He then sat up slowly before tiredly laying down again. He was too tired to fight Thorn on this and he closed his eyes, falling fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Roughly two hours later Kevin went back and checked on Phil, smiling when he seen that the ravenette was sleeping soundly. As quiet as his vampric feet would take him he grabbed Phil's list and started to cross check them, finding only one name in common and then leaving all the information for Phil on top of the list.

He pushed away from the computer desk and after rechecking to make sure that Phil was covered up he let himself out, putting on his sunglasses and holstering gun as he headed out on his first job.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 am

Phil slepted quietly before waking a few hours later with a soft yawn. He felt much better now that he had gotten a little sleep. He noticed the papers by his computer and he got up to check them out. He carefully read the paper and sat down at his computer to check out the rest on his list.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:53 am

The kill had been easy; the first man on his list was nothing but an underling that had a fondness for little boys. He'd trailed the man only a couple of blocks before finding the perfect time to strike and with one well aimed bullet left him lying on the ground; his sightless eyes staring up at the night sky.

The second one on his list was a bit harder; he was a well protected gang leader that no one got to see with out an appointment and a back ground check. It had taken some persuasion and finally a couple snapped necks before he managed to storm the office and take him down with a quick strike.

The third man that he'd booked for the night was the most dangerous; he was well armed and had half a dozen crazy men at his disposal. Though the guards had been easy enough to take out, the hand to hand combat Kevin found himself in was almost too much and though the man put up a good fight and left Kevin bleeding heavily; he was left on his back with his heart cooling in his hand.

Morning was just dawning as he made his way back to the compound; the wound from his last encounter sending warmth through him and making him hiss in pain as it started to heal. It wouldn't have been so bad if the man hadn't of broken the arm before trying to cut it off. Things healed so Kevin wasn't too pressed about it even though it did make him a bit grumpy.

He let himself into his room and just barely wrapped it to keep the worst of the injury from showing before he face planted into his bed; his eye closing a quickly even though his mind was still running in circles.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 am

Phil researched the names on his list till the early hours of the morning. Phil finally yawned, he had to sleep. He cleaned the many pepsi cans and the wrappers from his food off his desk before powering down his computer. He got up slowly and went to his bed, he laid down and fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:14 pm

When he finally awoke; the worst of the injury had healed and all that was left was a rather nasty cut on his arm. He pulled himself from his bed and gathered a fresh set of clothes before heading in to shower; letting the water--which to the skin of a human would have been scalding but to him was barely luke warm--wash over him. Though he felt a sense of satisfaction flow through him he couldn't help but wonder what Phil was feeling.

Scowling at his continual wonderment about the human's well being he scowled as he took up residence again at his computer and started plotting his work for the night. Although he knew he'd probably end up stopping and seeing the ravenette before he disappeared for the night.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:07 am

Phil had gotten up and finished the research of the names on the list. He showered quickly and changed into his work clothes. He got his gun harness on and placed his ALFA Combat's in it. He packed up his sniper rifle as well before placing a knife in his boot. He was shocked when he opened the door and saw Thorn there.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Kevin took a step back and for a moment surprise skittered across his face but he quickly masked it with disdain as he looked Phil up and down.

"Glad to see you finally joining the land of the living Philly. I suggest you sort out whatever mental illness you seem to have. An exhausted and unstable gun expert is useless in the field." He looked over the rim of his glasses at Phil; noting the high color in his cheeks and inwardly smiling at the sight of actual life in him. "Since you're alive and I don't have to drag your lifeless body out to be taken care of I can now get what I need to get done."

With a mocking bow he smirked at Phil and turned on his heel; heading out to finish his list off.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Phil just stood there though Thorn's speech and then watched as he walked away. It seemed like Thorn was never going to stop confusing him. Phil sighed softly as he walked out of his room and closed the door. He headed out to his car and went to the first name on his list. A hour later Phil sat setting up his sniper rifle, he'd finished the first job with ease. The traget had been attacking a poor women on the street and it only took a shot from the window of his car to get him. But this next traget was going to be much harder and Phil was only going to get one shot at him. Phil got his shot lined up and waited, he had a feeling it could be awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

He toyed with his targets that night; leaving the one that he and Phil had in common. The very last kill took the longest as the man pleaded with him to spare his life. To bad he didn't have any mercy and in the end he ended up just putting a bullet through his head, smirking as the man crumpled.

The night was still young so he found himself trailing Phil; watching him from the darkness as he kept watch of his kill. Ruefully Kevin had to admit that it was a sign of good work ethic and that maybe the kid wasn't as bad as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 am

Phil sat still looking through the scope as he waited for the perfect shot. Finally it came and he took the shot, it hit its traget. Phil quickly started to get his rifle packed up, he was almost finished when he realized someone was watching him again. He looked around and almost caught sight of something hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Kevin moved back further into the inky night; using his speed and aglitiy to drop down off the building and disappear into the darkness. It had been a close call and he took a deep breath to calm the trickle of excitement that spread through his body.

It wasn't everyday that someone could see him when he chose to stay to the darkness and the fact that Phil had seemed to sense or to even see a part of him was nothing short of amazing.

During the walk back to the compound Kevin worked to compose himself that way if he ran across Phil he could act as if nothing was out of the ordinary and continue to treat the human as such.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 am

Phil sat still for a few minute waiting to see if the person was still watching him. When he didn't feel like he was being watched anymore he quickly got off of the roof and started to walked back to the compound. He was a little fusrated of not getting a good look at the person that was watching him, he didn't like not knowing who was watching him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:50 am

Kevin moved around his room agitatedly. His mind whirling as he looked at the new list that he'd found taped to his door. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to have so many hits to do; in fact it'd been slow for a while so it was more than likely just the back lash of being so good that no one wanted to offend the Boss.

It wasn't that the jobs were hard, or that they were time consuming; he'd end up killing them all anyways, but it was the fact as much as he wanted to focus on his job Phil was in the back of his mind. He scowled as he walked past the mirror in his room for what seemed to be the millionth time. With a snarl he picked up the closest thing to him and hurled it; cracking the mirror into a milling tiny shards.

He needed to feed; and needed it bad. He shrugged on his leather coat and moved out into the hallway, stalking through the darkened halls until he was free to merge into the darkness and start his hunt.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:28 am

Phil took a deep breath as he slowed down his walking, he didn't want to go back to the compound yet. He stopped and looked up at the night sky, sighing softly when all he saw was clouds. His mind was still only on Thorn though, Phil didn't know why but the man had gotten under his skin and in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Bodies lay around him and closed his eyes as he looked from one still face to another. They all had dark hair and captivating eyes. He didn't have to look far for the significance of the deed. He was trying to cleanse Phil from his system but he didn't actually want to hurt the lithe man.

As he licked the twin trails of blood off of his fangs he wandered around in the night, still wondering if all the destruction and death he'd left in his wake that night would be enough to take his mind off of Phil. It wasn't and as he found himself letting himself back into the compound he had the most startling thought that he could ever dream up. I wonder if his blood tastes as spicy as he acts. With a head shake he let himself into his room; sleep finally over taking him.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 pm

When Phil had got back he saw he had another list on his door. He grabbed the paper and sat it by his computer before laying down on his bed. Phil stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before falling fast asleep, when Phil woke up the next day he turned on his computer and grabbed a pepsi. He started to skim the list before freezing when he saw the name of the man that had killed his mother and brother.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Though sleep claimed him thoroughly Kevin couldn't stop the images of Phil stretched out under him, over top of him and wrapped around him. He ended up tossing and turning until he awoke with a start and a scowl. He moved from the bed and stood under the warm spray of the shower. It wasn't that the water soothed him; he barely felt it but he'd become accostomed to showering after a sleep because it kept up his human appearance to those around him that didn't know his secret.

As he dried off he made the decision to take things into his own hands and once and for all push Phil from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:16 am

Phil dropped the paper before getting up and pacing, he was going after the man that murdered his mother and brother. Phil closed his eyes, diffrent emotions moved though him. He sat down at his computer and started indepth reseach on the man, he printed off as must as he could on the man. He had just finished useing his printer when there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Kevin waited as patiently as he could for the door to open and when it did he surged through and pushed Phil up against the wall. He really didn't know what he intended to do to the other man but as he held him in place he became acutely aware of the way his chest heaved as his eyes flashed.

"Get out of here. Leave this place and don't come back." He hissed; opting to go for scaring the ravenette out rather than anything else. "Your skills are not needed; I am more than a match for any job the Boss can throw at me."

Even as he threatened Phil his eyes strayed down to the parted lips and he had to forceably keep from leaning in the few scant inches and kiss him. With a deep growl he pushed away and drew one of his guns; pointing it at Phil's chest.

"Leave or I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Phil was surprised when he suddenly found himself pushed again the wall and held there by Thorn, he felt a small surge of fear that he fought down. He stared at Thorn as the dark haired man hissed at him, telling him to get out and stay away. Phil panted softly, he was so close to Thorn and he had to fight down the want to kiss him. He stared as Thorn pointed the gun at his chest, He stared a few minutes before looking Thorn in the eyes. "Go ahead and kill me then... This job is all i have so i'm not leaving, i don't have any family or friends. My dad died three years ago and we weren't even close, and my mother and brother were murder right in first of me. So go ahead and kill me, i don't have a reason to live any way."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Kevin faltered a bit, his gun wavering before it fell limply to his side. That wasn't the reaction he was looking for. Anger, maybe--MAYBE--a bit of fear. But not regisnation to the fact that he was staring death in the face. Of course with what Phil had said he didn't blame him; nor would he kill him.

With a sneer that he had to fight hard to put on his face he backed away, sticking the gun into the waistband of his jeans.

"Well then, I'd say that deserves a drink...which I know for a fact that you don't do so why don't you come join me at the local bar for a drink for me and a Pepsi for you. Perhaps you should see a therapist about some of that baggage you're carrying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: